WatX #10 Iceman v Red Hulk

#1 Posted by Dman1366 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

ITT: we talk about possible outcomes

#2 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman should win in a display to continue his power development. It's also about time the X-Men won a battle.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see him "freeze all the liquid in his body".... o.O

#4 Posted by Dman1366 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, this whole Thing defeating Namor rubbed me the wrong way. Let the x-men win one

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

This issue will be written by Aaron, hopefully it'll be a well-written fight.

Nice to see all the X-Men fighting together again!

#6 Posted by blazinasian112 (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: I know right....so far, the avengers won with iron man, thing, and red hulk. I was glad to see Magik beat Dr. Strange (although we did not see that fight). Hopefully Iceman can beat red hulk. He needs to go into beast mode like AoA Iceman was doing in uncanny xforce.

#7 Posted by Personification (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366: yeah, i think namor could easily beat the thing. i hope iceman wins against the red hul

#8 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Iceman could beat someone that is able to survive in outer space. Iceman is tough to kill, but offensively he's not stopping a hulk on his own.

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Personification said:

@Dman1366: yeah, i think namor could easily beat the thing. i hope iceman wins against the red hul

In the sea he should have definitely beat him! At least the outcome of the Magneto fight was justifiable; Magneto surrendered. The Thing/Namor fight was ridiculous.

#10 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will demolish that kid.

#11 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will defeat Iceman so that when the Phoenix arrives and disintegrates Red Hulk it will seem all the more powerful of a threat.

#12 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman all the way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.