Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

UXM #500.....

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jaadu

It's the big issue 500 coming this year for uncanny x-men! what do you think will happen in this issue..... I mean do u think it will be a big impact? What do u think the storyline will be?

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Liverwurst

Jaadu says:

"It's the big issue 500 coming this year for uncanny x-men! what do you think will happen in this issue..... I mean do u think it will be a big impact? What do u think the storyline will be?"

Wolverine disappears and appears in the Smash Bros after Brawl.

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jaadu

lol real funny! I think PHOENIX might play some role....... or something more controversial than the house of M.... who knows......!

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Andferne

Phoenix comes back to town to help the X-teams fight off the Brood.

Just a guess.

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jaadu

I dunno but I'm pretty sure Phoenix has a part

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Magneto Kicks Ass.

That's the name of the story. No Phoenix to be seen anywhere. Jean can come back in one panel so Magneto can kill her.

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jaadu

Ummm okay lol

I really don't think Magneto will be a huge part, but may play a role possibly in #500, but i still she something with Phoenix or some other big characters/groups come and return/ come back

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

Magneto will be coming into the picture soon. How could he not after what happened in Extremists? I don't know why you think Phoenix will be involved, as this would almost guarantee that a lot of readers wouldn't even bother picking up #500. Jean is dead and gone. Hopefully for good. Let the woman rest in peace. It's been too long since we've had a proper villain acting like he should in the X-Books. I thought Exodus and Sinister were not at all themselves during Messiah Complex, and I'm really hoping they brings Mags back and do him some justice story-wise.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Korg says:

"Magneto will be coming into the picture soon. How could he not after what happened in Extremists? I don't know why you think Phoenix will be involved, as this would almost guarantee that a lot of readers wouldn't even bother picking up #500. Jean is dead and gone. Hopefully for good. Let the woman rest in peace. It's been too long since we've had a proper villain acting like he should in the X-Books. I thought Exodus and Sinister were not at all themselves during Messiah Complex, and I'm really hoping they brings Mags back and do him some justice story-wise."

Yeah, hopefully by killing Storm. I'm beginning to really hate Storm and Jean thanks to all the fanboys here.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Korg

I like Storm. She's the only X-Man who really came into her own and was able to branch out into the Marvel U and actually fit. (Aside from Wolverine, who fits anywhere you can sell him.) She's a better leader than Scott, and her powers are really diverse and interesting in their applications.

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jaadu

OKAY I'm not even a huge fan of Phoenix I was just thinking what they might do..... I mean they have so many friggin hints that she'll be back, and magneto prolly will have some role in #500, but in my opinion I don't think he'll be that much of an impact...

Weather or not we're right or wrong, I just hope it's something big/huge and not like UXM #300 and 400 were nothing huge happened, but more like #200.......... but bigger!

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Jaadu says:

"OKAY I'm not even a huge fan of Phoenix I was just thinking what they might do..... I mean they have so many friggin hints that she'll be back, and magneto prolly will have some role in #500, but in my opinion I don't think he'll be that much of an impact...Weather or not we're right or wrong, I just hope it's something big/huge and not like UXM #300 and 400 were nothing huge happened, but more like #200.......... but bigger!"

What hints? I didn't notice any. I did however notice Magneto appearing in the Morlocks arc before Messiah Complex.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Pania

Magneto will put in an appearance in X-Men: Legacy. I'm not sure he will have a role so soon thereafter in #500.

Which is fine by me since Brubaker's characterization has sucked on Uncanny. I'd much rather wait a few more years than see Magneto written badly.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Titan3510

I definitely say the return of Jean Summers and Magneto. With a little bit of the Shi'ar invasion and the Starjammers.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By The Enigma

The X-Men reform in the aftermath of Messiah Complex and Divided We Stand.

They set up new base in San Fransisco, whether this is perminant or not is unknown.

Shown on the cover of issue #500 by Greg Land, are all the X-Men, or the ones that I belive will be featured regularly in future X-Titles in X-Teams:

• Magma.

• Cannonball.

• Moonstar.

• Sunspot.

• Anole.

• Mercury.

• Hellion.

• Elixir.

• Pixie.

• Rockslide.

• Dust.

• Gentle.

• Domino.

• Dazzler.

• Surge.

• X-23.

• Warpath.

• Wolverine.

• Collosus.

• Cyclops.

• Nightcrawler.

• Iceman.

• Emma Frost.

• Storm.

• Angel.

• Beast.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Enigma

(Armour is also shown on the cover).

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Enigma says:

"The X-Men reform in the aftermath of Messiah Complex and Divided We Stand.They set up new base in San Fransisco, whether this is perminant or not is unknown.Shown on the cover of issue #500 by Greg Land, are all the X-Men, or the ones that I belive will be featured regularly in future X-Titles in X-Teams:- Magma.- Cannonball.- Moonstar.- Sunspot.- Anole.- Mercury.- Hellion.- Elixir.- Pixie.- Rockslide.- Dust.- Gentle.- Domino.- Dazzler.- Surge.- X-23.- Warpath.- Wolverine.- Collosus.- Cyclops.- Nightcrawler.- Iceman.- Emma Frost.- Storm.- Angel.- Beast."

No Rogue or Gambit. This doesn't look good.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Enigma

aztek_the_lost says:

"Gambler says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "The X-Men reform in the aftermath of Messiah Complex and Divided We Stand. They set up new base in San Fransisco, whether this is perminant or not is unknown. Shown on the cover of issue #500 by Greg Land, are all the X-Men, or the ones that I belive will be featured regularly in future X-Titles in X-Teams: - Magma. - Cannonball. - Moonstar. - Sunspot. - Anole. - Mercury. - Hellion. - Elixir. - Pixie. - Rockslide. - Dust. - Gentle. - Domino. - Dazzler. - Surge. - X-23. - Warpath. - Wolverine. - Collosus. - Cyclops. - Nightcrawler. - Iceman. - Emma Frost. - Storm. - Angel. - Beast. "
    No Rogue or Gambit. This doesn't look good."
    ...or Chamber, I guess I'll have to keep X-Men 200 as my background"

Chamber is with new warriors uncer name Decibel (sorry you probably knew that).

@ Gambler: Carey has stated that both Rogue and Gambit will appear in Legacy: Gambit will appear in #213. (this may just be flashbacks though).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.