Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

UXM #5 Preview Pages

CTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Magik vs. Dormammu

Love the scale in the second image.

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jojo111

They're getting a new artist???? If not then it looks different

CerealKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By CerealKiller

@jojo111: i read somewhere its just a guest artist for this one issue

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4  Edited By x_29

Nice

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq

Actually I think Frazier Irving will be doing the whole Magik Dormammu story arc. His Dormammu looks epic...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6 god_spawn  Moderator

I heard it was for the entire little arc with Bachalo coming back when it's done? I could be wrong though.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The art looks nice, his Magik specially is quite awesome.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chasereis

The art is very nice. Hope Chris manages to make 12 issues at least though.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Dormammu you keep your hands off my Magik! D:

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I hate Frazer Irving so much!

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am glad to see Magik mixing with the other mystic characters in the Marvel Universe.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chiq

additional previews: I am really curious about their screwed up powers. Magik's powers might be screwed up as well...I have no idea why Magneto's powers are broken since he was not a part of the P5.

.Aww she has a picture of Colossus in her room..lol At least Bendis got his research right, Illyana has to be the only hell lord out there who really doesn't like staying in her own realm ( hmm... maybe hellstrom is the same), props to Dormammu for calling her out.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Veitha

@chiq said:

additional previews: I am really curious about their screwed up powers. Magik's powers might be screwed up as well...I have no idea why Magneto's powers are broken since he was not a part of the P5.

.Aww she has a picture of Colossus in her room..lol At least Bendis got his research right, Illyana has to be the only hell lord out there who really doesn't like staying in her own realm ( hmm... maybe hellstrom is the same), props to Dormammu for calling her out.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Oh, so Dormammu is the new ruler of Limbo now? That's cool, maybe now that she can summon energy from Limbo directly she may want to leave it and become a normal girl... I guess that the following arc will be about Illyana trying to get it back.

EDIT: the art is gorgeus

Alcamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The series has good so far, so I for one will be interested to see what direction it takes. There's a lot of fallout to deal with.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, I can already see the pedo behind Scott's ruby glasses. Illyana isn't even eighteen, bro!

CTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CTG

@veitha said:

@chiq said:

, so Dormammu is the new ruler of Limbo now? That's cool, maybe now that she can summon energy from Limbo directly she may want to leave it and become a normal girl... I guess that the following arc will be about Illyana trying to get it back.

Dormammu is not the ruler of Limbo. Did you read the dialogue on the last image?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Veitha

@ctg said:

@veitha said:

@chiq said:

, so Dormammu is the new ruler of Limbo now? That's cool, maybe now that she can summon energy from Limbo directly she may want to leave it and become a normal girl... I guess that the following arc will be about Illyana trying to get it back.

Dormammu is not the ruler of Limbo. Did you read the dialogue on the last image?

yep, it says "abandoned kingdom", so Illyana has abandoned it and I was wondering if Dormammu had taken it since he was in Limbo.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chiq

@veitha: What you are saying does make sense. Illyana has time and again either renounced her throne or tried to alter her destiny. She never fully embraced her Lord of Limbo duties like other hell lords w/ their respective realms. She even depowered herself just to fight off her world destroyer destiny. It's possible...

CTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CTG

@veitha said:

@ctg said:

@veitha said:

@chiq said:

yep, it says "abandoned kingdom", so Illyana has abandoned it and I was wondering if Dormammu had taken it since he was in Limbo.

It says "Your abandoned kingdom" - as in her's.

Also she says "Who are you to touch me?" - as in, he's below her in status.

You guys really have to stop making wild assumptions - especially when the contrary is spelled out right in front of you. He may be vying for the throne of Limbo, but there's nothing in those images that should lead anyone to believe he has done so.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@chiq said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Man am I loving this art! thanks a lot for posting!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 god_spawn  Moderator

Ugh, I can already see the pedo behind Scott's ruby glasses. Illyana isn't even eighteen, bro!

Hey, is that a pic of Colossus on her nightstand? Wasn't he 19 with a 14 year old at one point?

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny X-men with art that fits the tone of the book. I approve.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have mixed feelings about the art. The first page from the second preview is gorgeous, Magik looks incredibly awesome, but the second is terrible, everyone look awful, Eva and Benjamin specially.

Plot wise, I think it's interesting.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#24  Edited By Teerack

I wish they weren't massively downgrading the art :[

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry said:

Hey, is that a pic of Colossus on her nightstand? Wasn't he 19 with a 14 year old at one point?

It was the 70's, bro. Different time. haha

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 god_spawn  Moderator
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry: Excuses. Excuses.

Ha. Well, At least it was a five year difference. I have no idea the gap between this future abomination!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ctg: sorry man, I was just wondering what had happened(an abandoned realm is a realm without his leader isn't it? And Dormammu shouldn't be able to enter or control Limbo without Illyana's permission).

@chiq said:

@veitha: What you are saying does make sense. Illyana has time and again either renounced her throne or tried to alter her destiny. She never fully embraced her Lord of Limbo duties like other hell lords w/ their respective realms. She even depowered herself just to fight off her world destroyer destiny. It's possible...

. Yes, the fact that she has tried more than once to leave her realm - and now she should have part of her sould back, shouldn't she? - made me thing that she was trying to leave Limbo.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i hate guest artist ... it just breaks up the vibe of the book regardless of who the artist is to begin with, i like it all to be the same lol

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Cool... thanks for sharing!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.