UXM #4 Preview (SPOILERS)

#1 Posted by CTG (229 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the fact that this chapter will be like ANXM issue 10 but from the POV of Emma and the Cuckoos.

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck, X-Fans.

#4 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the fact that this chapter will be like ANXM issue 10 but from the POV of Emma and the Cuckoos.

It's cool, but I hope some other stuff happens too. I bet it'll show what the UXM do when they leave for a little while and then end where ANXM #10 did.

#5 Edited by Veitha (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I love those girls

#6 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this issue is better, all new x-men 10 wasn't that good. Which I'm suprised cause bendis has been doing a good job on the series.

#7 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess Emma is going to get schooled by the cuckoos in some way.

#8 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain said:

It's cool, but I hope some other stuff happens too. I bet it'll show what the UXM do when they leave for a little while and then end where ANXM #10 did.

Ah, but of course, I really hope so as well. And that would be cool, if the show what they actually did when they left to give them time.

#9 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4560 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Veitha (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower said:

@gonnarain said:

Ah, but of course, I really hope so as well. And that would be cool, if the show what they actually did when they left to give them time.

I saw somewhere an image of the X-Men coming back and staying with the new students, but I can't find it anymore. So I think the part about Emma and the Cuckoos will be only a part of the book(and I wouldn't mind if this was an issue all about Emma and the girls)

#12 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4560 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

I saw somewhere an image of the X-Men coming back and staying with the new students, but I can't find it anymore. So I think the part about Emma and the Cuckoos will be only a part of the book(and I wouldn't mind if this was an issue all about Emma and the girls)

which X-men with which students?

(and I wouldn't mind that either, I love Emma and the Cuckoos!)

#13 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@gonnarain said:

@gotwillpower said:

@gonnarain said:

I wouldn't mind either, not at all.

#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane said:

Good luck, X-Fans.

oh, now.. this looks fun.

I'm sorry, but "we all have many sins to atone for, Bobby" ? The Cuckoo's trying to troll Emma, and all three of them joining the team (hive-mind still in bloody tact) ? And, lol, don't get me started on Storm standing their looking all "lol wut?".

Yeah. Horrible.

That's not Cyclops. That is someone else entirely.

#15 Posted by Veitha (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

which X-men with which students?

(and I wouldn't mind that either, I love Emma and the Cuckoos!)

Uncanny X-Men and their students of the Xavier's school. And it looks like my favourite characters are all in the spotlight, I love Emma and the Cuckoos too, but also all the others lol. This is the X-book I've been waiting for long.

#16 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4560 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: yeah, I've been enjoying this one way more than I expected. I feel like I get more excited for each issue.

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting... someone's about to get psy-slapped!

And for the "other person/people" that will be joining (from that cliched cliffhanger) I'm hoping it's Hellion and Frenzy!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.