www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id;=14833 And this is very very cool

#2 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it. Can't wait.

#3 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Love me some Bachalo.

#4 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooo yeahhhh. can't wait!

#5 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

The art looks awesome, and the costumes as well, I really can't wait. And the fact that the new recruits are going to face an army of Sentintels... Awesome, I really want to see how much they've improved.

There is just something bugging me. Where is the Shapeshifter? I could see Eva and Christopher, but he's nowhere to be seen in the last page. Is he going to change sides/schools? Or will something happen to him in the next issues of ANXM? The suspense is killing me...

#6 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

The art looks awesome, and the costumes as well, I really can't wait. And the fact that the new recruits are going to face an army of Sentintels... Awesome, I really want to see how much they've improved.

There is just something bugging me. Where is the Shapeshifter? I could see Eva and Christopher, but he's nowhere to be seen in the last page. Is he going to change sides/schools? Or will something happen to him in the next issues of ANXM? The suspense is killing me...

Well he is a shapeshifter... maybe we did see him and just didn't know it lol

#7 Edited by Veitha (3292 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

I might buy an issue or two just for the art.

#9 Posted by Rickbarry (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it takes Illyana five issues to go completely crazy again.

#10 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: Lmao.

#11 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

And lol @ all the people who were doubting Bachalo. Not that i'll be reading this pile of sh*t, but he's clearly proving all of you wrong.

#12 Posted by Onemoreposter (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait. Scott is the shiznit

#13 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@RawrImADragon said:

@GonnaRain said:

Or maybe they didn't have his costume ready and he just has to stay back at the base. :p

#14 Posted by Veitha (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

And lol @ all the people who were doubting Bachalo. Not that i'll be reading this pile of sh*t, but he's clearly proving all of you wrong.

I have to admit that, even if I was doubting him, the art is very cool... I was wrong bout him lol

#15 Posted by Sleepbutnodream15 (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for this! I'm still not a fan of Bachalo's art, but it doesn't look completely awful in the previews. I also love Magneto's white costume!

#16 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@RawrImADragon said:

@GonnaRain said:

Haha, probably.

But no really, all the promo images or group shots from Scott's team are composed of him, Emma, Mags, Magik, Eva and Christopher, pretty much stating like they're going to be the sole focus of the book, or the main team, at least until more Mutants join them I guess. But the shifter "joined" them a while ago and still there's nothing of him to be found. Will he appear later in Uncanny? Like the events will take place before those in ANXM or something?

#17 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain: Yeah, it's weird. I think it's totally plausible that he left though. Cyke did give him the option and he was the only recruit who seemed really hesitant. To be honest, I'm more curious about Christopher Muse though. He's a total nerd when he's first introduced and in these previews he looks badass and has an afro! I'm curious to see his development in such a short amount of time. But who knows how far in the future Uncanny is going to be placed in.

#18 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I still miss Cyke's hair.

#19 Edited by slimlim (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sleepbutnodream15: All white for Magneto is pretty cool. Like how he was in Age of X. although i'm still unsure about the bare arms... reminds me of AOA Sabertooth

#20 Posted by Simpson (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely can't wait for this!

#21 Edited by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio
@slimlim: Magneto's going sleeveless! He can't do that he's a senior citizen! Buy some sleeves old man! Old kook's trying to get another young hot girlfriend. Someone needs to put his dusty old geriatric ass in a nursing home on Genosha! 
Take his a.a.r.p. card away! 
#22 Posted by Shika1Dude (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: ahh man, i think i need to change my pants! This looks absolutely epic!!

#23 Posted by Shika1Dude (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Frazer Irving done an awesome Job with DC's Batman & Robin, cant wait for his take on Marvel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.