Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13404 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Uncanny X-Men vs. Titans

magicman620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By magicman620

Who do you think would win with the current line up for both teams? Do you think that they should have another crossover?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

current lineup for uncanny varies from issue to issue, could you specify as to who is on that team please?

magicman620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By dane

shouldn't this be in the battles forum?

I'm gonna say X-Men if Emma Frost drops The Flash first. Titans don't have a telepath.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IcePrince_X

I have to say Titans for this one. Too many hard hitters in their league.

Dane said:

"I'm gonna say X-Men if Emma Frost drops The Flash first. Titans don't have a telepath."

I do not see Emma a real major threat, Raven can mum her. Cyclops and Storm comes in as the real threat not only with their powers but their leadership and strategic know how can be the x-men's greatest asset.
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By speedlgt

this is a nice fight!

Flash is the big hitter here, an xmen would need to take him out or they all would go down. I dont know how flash deals with a tele? I think only frost has the chance to put him down but its not much of a chance IMO. I think Summers could take cyborg in battle of whos more LAME! lol. no but really I think he could take him Wolverine could take Arrow, beastboy and cyborg alone if he had too. Colossus might be able to beat Donna but for sure donna would take out beast  Raven would kill storm and angel. as as Usual wolverine would be the last man standing I dont think flash can kill him but wolverine has zero chance to beat wally so

Titans for the win.......poor x-men

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    speedlgt said:
    "this is a nice fight!Flash is the big hitter here, an xmen would need to take him out or they all would go down. I dont know how flash deals with a tele? I think only frost has the chance to put him down but its not much of a chance IMO. I think Summers could take cyborg in battle of whos more LAME! lol. no but really I think he could take him Wolverine could take Arrow, beastboy and cyborg alone if he had too. Colossus might be able to beat Donna but for sure donna would take out beast  Raven would kill storm and angel. as as Usual wolverine would be the last man standing I dont think flash can kill him but wolverine has zero chance to beat wally so Titans for the win.......poor x-men"
    Raven would kill Storm?  For fun, go ahead and name how please.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelized

Titans in a stompy stomp

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By speedlgt
    White Mage said:
    "speedlgt said:
    "this is a nice fight!Flash is the big hitter here, an xmen would need to take him out or they all would go down. I dont know how flash deals with a tele? I think only frost has the chance to put him down but its not much of a chance IMO. I think Summers could take cyborg in battle of whos more LAME! lol. no but really I think he could take him Wolverine could take Arrow, beastboy and cyborg alone if he had too. Colossus might be able to beat Donna but for sure donna would take out beast  Raven would kill storm and angel. as as Usual wolverine would be the last man standing I dont think flash can kill him but wolverine has zero chance to beat wally so Titans for the win.......poor x-men"
    Raven would kill Storm?  For fun, go ahead and name how please. "
    easy she takes her emotions mainly the will to fight leaving her a stoic bump on a log. Now you can pick the way she dies.
    Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kurrent

I have always stated that the Titans are one of the most powerful/best teams in all comics. I have to go with them and if they have Nightwing it would be even more of a beating. Cyborg or Donna are more then capable to lead though

DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DFChewie

If they have Nightwing, then yes, the Titans, because I think Nightwing's leadership outweighs Cyclops's and Storm's put together. Without Nightwing, I have to go with the X-Men, if only because Cyclops could find some (at this point, probably very ruthless) way of defeating the Titans. The X-Men are trained as a military unit, while the Titans are just a group of super heroes.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom
    @White Mage said:
    "Raven would kill Storm?  For fun, go ahead and name how please. "
    With her soul self.  One full powered strike from it would kill storm.  Or she could wrap it around her and burn her alive.

That being said, Raven's main defensive ability comes from her soul self being between her and her opponent so they can't blast Raven's body.  Since lightning and wind don't have to go through the soul self to hit Raven, she's more or less defenseless.

Raven could win by teleporting somewhere Storm isn't looking and then using her soul self before Storm can react but I think Storm will likely win on the draw and blast Raven before she can teleport.

Its not like Raven can't beat Storm, though.

Of course, Flash beats all the X-Men before anybody can react.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @Zoom said:
    "
    @White Mage said:
    With her soul self.  One full powered strike from it would kill storm.  Or she could wrap it around her and burn her alive.

That being said, Raven's main defensive ability comes from her soul self being between her and her opponent so they can't blast Raven's body.  Since lightning and wind don't have to go through the soul self to hit Raven, she's more or less defenseless.

Raven could win by teleporting somewhere Storm isn't looking and then using her soul self before Storm can react but I think Storm will likely win on the draw and blast Raven before she can teleport.

Its not like Raven can't beat Storm, though.Of course, Flash beats all the X-Men before anybody can react. "
    That is understandable.  Just as long as everyone knows that she would never truly get the chance, I'm happy. :)
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By speedlgt
    @White Mage said:
    "
    @Zoom said:
    "
    @White Mage said:

Its not like Raven can't beat Storm, though.Of course, Flash beats all the X-Men before anybody can react. "
    That is understandable.  Just as long as everyone knows that she would never truly get the chance, I'm happy. :) "
    well start to get UN happy son cause Storm is not beating Raven any time..... In fact I am saying in titans vs xmen storm goes down in flames 1st
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @speedlgt said:
    "
    @White Mage said:
    "
    @Zoom said:
    "
    @White Mage said:

That is understandable.  Just as long as everyone knows that she would never truly get the chance, I'm happy. :) "
    well start to get UN happy son cause Storm is not beating Raven any time..... In fact I am saying in titans vs xmen storm goes down in flames 1st "
    LOL You are funny.

Tell me, other than the narrow chance that Raven gets into her soul self form, what kind of shot does the have?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.