Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Uncanny X-Men #600 delayed.......again

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It's not coming out until November. Bendis, just keep the damn thing; I don't want it anymore.

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/918?stockItemID=MAR150760

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Lol. Yeah why dont we just not have it at all. This way we can just start to forget his run. They can keep that massive interruption that is Secret Wars too.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the time this comes out, we will officially be 2 issues deep in Xtra.... Congratulations Bendis, you have made the ending of your X-Men run as irrelevant as most of the plot points from the beginning of your X-Men run. You might be a crappy comicbook writer but dear god you know how to make something poetic.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

Lol. Yeah why dont we just not have it at all. This way we can just start to forget his run. They can keep that massive interruption that is Secret Wars too.

lol and awww i really wanted it in oct i would probably forget to pick it up :(

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Lol. Muuuuhahahaha. Yes my sweet. Sleeeeepppp. ssshhhhhhh. Sleeeeeeppp. Forget that this ever happened. No more Bendis. No Xmen #600. When you awake Secret Wars might be over. Lol

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good. Now just announce it won't be published altogether and we have some good news.

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you f#$%ing kidding me? It's Hawkeye all over again

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HAWK2916
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916:

lol they will still buy it though.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

By the time this comes out, we will officially be 2 issues deep in Xtra.... Congratulations Bendis, you have made the ending of your X-Men run as irrelevant as most of the plot points from the beginning of your X-Men run. You might be a crappy comicbook writer but dear god you know how to make something poetic.

No Caption Provided

lol

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

@sprior93 said:

It's not coming out until November. Bendis, just keep the damn thing; I don't want it anymore.

Well that's annoying. I never understood the Hatred for Bendis. It's not as if Matt Fraction, Kieran Gillain & Jason Aaron did a better job on the X-Men titles than him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: I think they did a much better job than Bendis.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

FACTS

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By adamTRMM

Gillen's Fear Itself tie in alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aaron's and Bendis' entire "contribution" to the X-mythos. And that's a tie in vs. whole new independently developed premise. Speaks volumes if you ask me.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By time1

@sprior93 said:

@koays said:
    @sprior93 said:

FACTS

I have to disagree.

Matt Fraction has worst ever run in X-Men history. He turn Cyclops into a jerk, Emma Frost in to some sort of sex toy and Magneto into Cyclops little lap-dog and Wolverine into a weirdo. Fraction has the worst characterisations I have ever seen. Magneto was on his knees hailing Cyclops as Caesar. Fraction better than Bendis, seriously ?

Then there was Greg Land artwork that just bored you death.

Aaron ' Wolverine and the X-Men' is one of the worst X-Men titles I have ever red. Not only was the series very childish, it also had a lot rubbish mutants in it. Then turning Wolverine into headmaster of a school, was the worst idea ever. I think opening up a school for the new students is a good idea. Wolverine has shown that he really cares about the young mutants. Should he be Headmaster of a school? Hell no. It also makes no sense, he was a leader of two hit man squads, the X-Force. He was a leader of a bunch of killers and some how, he qualified to run a school for kids. Then he betrays he own kind in the Avengers vs X-Men story arc and then goes back to be leader of the school. Yeah that make sense. Worst of all, the biggest threat to his school was a bunch of kids. The Hellfire Kids. Terrible series.

Kieran Gillain run.

All I'm going say is his series was boring. Very boring. The most boring X-title I have ever red. While I like Magik and Colossus interactions. most of the stories were dreadful. First of it was there were loads of Sinisters, then Aliens again and they were fighting with the Avengers and then against them. I know some people like Extinction team, I thought the team was ok, but stories were as boring as hell.

Bendis X-Men titles were not great, but a least he gave us some cool character moments and some cool X-Men issues.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ever happened to Cyclops' revolution? Uncanny XForce vol 2 is the most recent X title I've read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Cyclops has always been a jerk. Wolverine was always a weirdo.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

@time: Cyclops has always been a jerk. Wolverine was always a weirdo.

Cyclops yeah. Wolverine No. Logan kept a piece of Jean Grey hair.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: I mean the whole thing with SHIELD and the Avengers in hot pursuit of his team, and when a bunch of people online where going on about Cy being the new Magneto and what not. As far as the main X men books go, after A vs X, I started reading early 90s X titles.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: If those are personal preferences then fine, but you always seem to dislike Cyclops no matter what he does be it Bendis or Fraction, and you've said that Emma both steals the spotlight and doesnt do anything when its very difficult to do both. So I can't argue when you just seem to have wanted a different book completely...

On the other hand, Bendis' book just takes to long to not make sense so that's why he gets hate. I mean just look at the last issue of the Will of Xavier and how Tempus blames Cyclops for Matthew Malloy killing a bunch of people when Cyclops didn't do anything but tell him why its so important not to kill ppl....and that's ignoring the whole Dark Beast thing that makes Zero sense....its just poorly written.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@time: If those are personal preferences then fine, but you always seem to dislike Cyclops no matter what he does be it Bendis or Fraction, and you've said that Emma both steals the spotlight and doesnt do anything when its very difficult to do both. So I can't argue when you just seem to have wanted a different book completely...

On the other hand, Bendis' book just takes to long to not make sense so that's why he gets hate. I mean just look at the last issue of the Will of Xavier and how Tempus blames Cyclops for Matthew Malloy killing a bunch of people when Cyclops didn't do anything but tell him why its so important not to kill ppl....and that's ignoring the whole Dark Beast thing that makes Zero sense....its just poorly written.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@time said:
    @sprior93 said:

Well that's annoying. I never understood the Hatred for Bendis. It's not as if Matt Fraction, Kieran Gillain & Jason Aaron did a better job on the X-Men titles than him.

No Caption Provided

Chapmar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I know I keep saying it but I loved Bendis' run and I'm genuinely disappointed that this is delayed again. Especially given the absolute crap that are the newly revealed X-titles.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Personally I feel Bendis has his GREAT moments-- House of M is the best! And sometimes he has some super crap moments-- Like how he incorporated Storm into the Avengers so terribly. Got everyone excited only just to have AvX come right after...

Noctum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noctum

I wouldn't wait for it. The whole All New X-Men book was all crap. Marvel don't care about the X-Men and they just a piece of crap to Marvel. They're not as popular as they used to. The popularity died long time ago. X-men was, and will continue, to be less important and more crap. Sorry to say, but it's true. I think Marvel is thinking to do a new team book called Magneto's Family lol. Those characters have become more interesting and valuable to Marvel than the X-Men itself. Marvel knows how many fans are out there when it comes to these characters... Magneto's family. Now X-men are split up in many different teams. I think the upcoming of All New and All Different are also going to be crap and unsatisfied for many readers, just like the previews ones. I think the only book worth reading is Uncanny X-men. It's the only book I'm buying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.