Uncanny X-men #6

#1 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished #5 and saw a new character. I had thought Holocaust, but he wouldn't use a chain gun, right? Anyway, Check the image out and tell me what you think.

#2 Posted by LadyHarley (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read it yet but that art is so Greg Land's work.

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke's loving that grass!!!

#4 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

She's just rolling around and havin fun before she gets shot

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Psylocke just wants to lie down and relax while Storm is sleeping.

The opponent looks powerful though

#6 Edited by maikkywin (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking maybe its holocaust with a upgrade .

Or an alt version .

#7 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, they don't really show Illyana or Piotr on the cover. So maybe Piotr is still staring at that retarded flower.

#8 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure its genocide....

#9 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@Powerzone789: Genocide is basically Holocaust, yes?

#10 Posted by Pbott (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Land's art is to great by any means but this issue and issue of Uncanny have been average which is great for him. Also to my surprise i have really been enjoying Keron Gillans run on UXM, not that i ever disliked his writing, but because Fractions run was just so bad.

@Powerzone789: and there is no way that is Genocide

#11 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pbott: who do you suggest it is then smarty? @Rickbarry: and yes that is the popular belief since he's apocalypse's son

#12 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Yeah, they don't really show Illyana or Piotr on the cover. So maybe Piotr is still staring at that retarded flower.

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe that's Terminus with a new armor

#14 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to imagine that it's an existing character, no? Would Holocaust, Genocide or this Terminus be able to solo Cyclops, Storm, Psylock and Magneto?

#15 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Psylocke must get off on near death experiences based on the look on her face

#16 Posted by Orttodrog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pbott: everytime a person praises Greg Lands art a baby dies.....an sir your going to hell for killing a child

#17 Posted by Pbott (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Orttodrog: there is a difference between liking something and calling it average, i have never said i like anything he has ever done.

#18 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bump* Well this issue was certainly interesting. I found the writing to be good again, but I can see the issue people have with this Land artist. It's not that it's poor, but there is little diversity between the female characters. How can you draw Colossus, Magneto and Cyclops to look as if they are different people, but most of the X-women look like clones. Hell Danger, a damn robot, has the same facial structure as the other women!

Sexual innuendo aside I enjoyed the issue. (Namor is a pedophile.) Looking forward to the next issue.

Also these issues are coming out once every two weeks. Hope this keeps up as well.

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.