Uncanny X-Men 15 Cover and why I don't approve of it

#1 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it bother anyone else that Eva Bell is called "Tempest" on the cover of UXM 15, meanwhile her codename is actually "Tempus"? Because it bothers me A LOT.

#2 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I didn't even notice that. I'm going to have to look at it closer now.

#3 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll probably fix it before the issue comes out, but yeah.

#4 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

I like tempest better than tempus. but then again angel(salvador) later name was tempest, so it would have been confusing. And why doesnt jean grey have her name in the comic when she sitting right there with her hear turned away?????

#5 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange typo. Or someone doesn't understand things. Either way, it's pretty funny.

#6 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

I like tempest better than tempus. but then again angel(salvador) later name was tempest, so it would have been confusing. And why doesnt jean grey have her name in the comic when she sitting right there with her hear turned away?????

She probably will have. The cover was released... What? One - two months ago? So it would've been quite spoilerific if they added Jean Grey ahead of time. Even if most of us knew that it was in fact her and not some random chick.

#7 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously an oversight, but I think they should throw it in. One of the characters had to have been the one to write names on the photo. Which one didn't bother to learn the new girl's name? Or do they all get confused?

#9 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Obviously an oversight, but I think they should throw it in. One of the characters had to have been the one to write names on the photo. Which one didn't bother to learn the new girl's name? Or do they all get confused?

I like that idea..

#10 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

They fixed it!

#11 Posted by Dman1366 (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Luna on the cover?

#12 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

She probably will have. The cover was released... What? One - two months ago? So it would've been quite spoilerific if they added Jean Grey ahead of time. Even if most of us knew that it was in fact her and not some random chick.

I saw the next cover of uxm15 in the end of uxm14 and they did change it to tempus but they didnt end jean grey's name weird

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.