Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Uncanny X-Force Apocalypse/Genesis

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By goldenkey

Just another HOLY SHIT moment by Rick Remender in what is now a CLASSIC run in Uncanny X-Force. We've ALL been wanting and waiting to see just what was up Fantomex sleeve when we saw the Apocalypse being grown in the World. Now we know. Apocalypse the HERO??? Also taking the name Genesis (a name that already has ties to Apocalypse) This was my favorite part of the final issue of the Dark Angel Saga. I can not wait to see where this is going to go. How this will be approached. What the X-Men are going to think once they find out that a clone of Apocalypse was grown to be a hero and if he's actually going to stay a hero. I hope he does. It should make for some great stories if it's handled with care. I'd like to see what happens when Apocalypse really does come back (we know he will) Apocalypse is my favorite villain. Without a doubt. We already have Magneto the hero. We even had Magneto the clone hero. This is still differant. The whole upbringing issue. Is a man a villain because it's in his blood and just can not be good, or can he be raised to be good. I guess we'll see won't we. I love this series. I just want to see some feedback from others on what went thru theirs heads after reading this particular part of Uncanny X-Force. What do they think is going to happen.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Powerzone789

i was excited as well, i hope they keep him as a hero because its time for a change, it was nice seeing him blast away archangel too. im just wondeirng where they intend to go with him, honestly a good apocalypse is a good idea, my thoughts are going to the amazing x-men though, like which ones survived and what not, ww know nightcrawler, jean grey, and sabretooth survive from the teasers, but did everyone else die?

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By MrUnknown

It was a good arc but too many good villains are turning sides and it makes you wonder which villains are still left out there. First Magneto, then Doom, Loki, Venom now Apocalypse, I think Osborn is the only main stream villain left! If you are a villain raise your hand!

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skaddix

Agreed good arc but the rogues are all going good

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By goldenkey

@MrUnknown: Loki is a good guy now..........................................................................stupid. Plus, Apocalypse isn't going good, just his clone. Doom won't last. His ego will get in the way. Magneto, as much as he's a villain, when I got into comics in 89/89 he was already a good guy for years. Running the New Mutants and already a friend of the X-men. It wasn't till they finally gave the X-Men a second title that they made him a villain again because they wanted their oldest enemy in the first arch. Even then he wasn't exactly a bady guy, he just wanted to be left alone. I have to read that story again. Im forgetting something. Anyway, this seems differant.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

So awesome.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By goldenkey

Tomorrow Im going to break out every Uncanny X-Force issue and start reading them 1 by 1. Forget the "Dark Angel Saga" the run was complete story in itself. I haven't been floored like this since Millar was the Ultimates. Just magic. Pure Magic. I can't say how happy for this book anymore.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Spoilers much ? (not gonna lie, what I've read of UXF actually HAS blown me away)

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By MrUnknown

@goldenkey said:

@MrUnknown: Loki is a good guy now..........................................................................stupid. Plus, Apocalypse isn't going good, just his clone. Doom won't last. His ego will get in the way. Magneto, as much as he's a villain, when I got into comics in 89/89 he was already a good guy for years. Running the New Mutants and already a friend of the X-men. It wasn't till they finally gave the X-Men a second title that they made him a villain again because they wanted their oldest enemy in the first arch. Even then he wasn't exactly a bady guy, he just wanted to be left alone. I have to read that story again. Im forgetting something. Anyway, this seems differant.

That's what I said.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Godabed

someone is going to get a serious spanking when the real Apocalypse escapes the Celestials. That aside i thought the introduction of Genesis was indeed very interesting, Apocalypse as hero... consider my mind blown.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.