Un-M-Dayed

• 78 results
#51 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"He is not classified as Omega Level by Marvel, but since Marvel has never actually stated what the parameters/requirements of what Omega Level are I don't pay attention to that much. Magneto has manipulated matter on a sub atomic scale (X-Men Vol. 2 #87, Uncanny X-men #212, Classic X-men #19) and he has partially discorporated (Uncanny X-men #275, X-Men Vol. 2 #3, X-Men Vol. 2 #87) which would seem to indicate that he has the potential to transcend his physical form. Only seven mutants are classified as Omega: 1. Absolom Mercator/Mr. M 2. Gabriel Summers/Vulcan 3. Robert Drake/Iceman 4. Jean Grey/Jean Grey 5. Joshua Foley/Elixir 6. Franklin Richards/Franklin Richards 7. Quentin Quire/Quentin Quire "

As far as power levels are concerned where do Hellion, Cannonball and Gambit stand?

#52 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than "Omega Level" Marvel has not even named any other power levels, let alone defined them. Realistically (if you will), the only thing that can be done is to rank them against other character of similar powers: Hellion is less powerful than Jean Grey and Cable, for example.

Post Edited:2008-05-04 17:03:03

#53 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"Other than "Omega Level" Marvel has not even named any other power levels, let alone defined them. Realistically, the only thing that can be done is to rank them against other character of similar powers: Hellion is less powerful than Jean Grey and Cable, for example.
Post Edited:2008-05-04 17:01:45"

But at the same time he is younger and in general telekinetics are pretty powerful.

#54 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but he still nowhere near Jean and Cable's level. I mean, Cable has taken on the Silver Surfer. Hellion isn't even close to that level of power.

#55 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"Yeah, but he still nowhere near Jean and Cable's level. I mean, Cable has taken on the Silver Surfer. Hellion isn't even close to that level of power. "

No but he could potentially be near that level of power in the future.

#56 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. Colossus didn't top out in strength level until he hit his early 20's so it is possible.

However, I don't think Hellion is starting out with the same level as Cable did. We've seen what Cable's power levels were like as a teen with X-Man who was more powerful than Hellion is.

#57 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"Yeah, but he still nowhere near Jean and Cable's level. I mean, Cable has taken on the Silver Surfer. Hellion isn't even close to that level of power. "

and Cable isn't even an Omega...as far as confirmed anyway so you can bet Hellion is pretty low on the scale

#58 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the technorganic virus yeah, but we've seen what Cable is like without that virus.

#59 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Pania says:
and Cable isn't even an Omega...as far as confirmed anyway so you can bet Hellion is pretty low on the scale"

Jean is dead (or in the White hot room or whatever) and last time I readm Cable had been stripped of his telekinetic abilities (or they were severely reduced) and was in the future. Exodus and marvel Girl are admittedly more powerful than him, but Hellionis pretty powerfull in comparision to the other reaming mutants.

#60 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"Maybe. Colossus didn't top out in strength level until he hit his early 20's so it is possible.However, I don't think Hellion is starting out with the same level as Cable did. We've seen what Cable's power levels were like as a teen with X-Man who was more powerful than Hellion is."

but X-Man is what Cable could have been, not what he is...

#61 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"The Enigma says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Pania says:
and Cable isn't even an Omega...as far as confirmed anyway so you can bet Hellion is pretty low on the scale"
Jean is dead (or in the White hot room or whatever) and last time I readm Cable had been stripped of his telekinetic abilities (or they were severely reduced) and was in the future. Exodus and marvel Girl are admittedly more powerful than him, but Hellionis pretty powerfull in comparision to the other reaming mutants."
oh you just want to know how powerful he is compared to all the telekinetics alive in comics in their present state? I thought you meant overall..."

No, just to present telekinetics and other mutants in general.

#62 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

The Enigma says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Pania says:

Jean is dead (or in the White hot room or whatever) and last time I readm Cable had been stripped of his telekinetic abilities (or they were severely reduced) and was in the future. Exodus and marvel Girl are admittedly more powerful than him, but Hellionis pretty powerfull in comparision to the other reaming mutants."

oh you just want to know how powerful he is compared to all the telekinetics alive in comics in their present state? I thought you meant overall...

#63 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

The Enigma says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"The Enigma says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Pania says:
oh you just want to know how powerful he is compared to all the telekinetics alive in comics in their present state? I thought you meant overall..."

No, just to present telekinetics and other mutants in general."

well to other mutants in general there still are Omega-levels that are alive...like Mr. M, Elixir and Vulcan

but when I look at a listing of the 198 I must admit most of them are pretty weak or useless so I would put Hellion in the Top 20-30%

#64 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"The Enigma says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"The Enigma says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Pania says:
No, just to present telekinetics and other mutants in general."
well to other mutants in general there still are Omega-levels that are alive...like Mr. M, Elixir and Vulcan but when I look at a listing of the 198 I must admit most of them are pretty weak or useless so I would put Hellion in the Top 20-30%"

Fairdos.

#65 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"The Enigma says:
"Fairdos."
*tries to pretend he knows what that means* does that mean you agree with me or what?"

Yep.

#66 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

The Enigma says:

"Fairdos."

tries to pretend he knows what that means

does that mean you agree with me or what?

#67 Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit (43 posts) - - Show Bio

And if you guys didn't get a chance to read Devided we stand they mention that he is one of the most powerful mutants alive based purely on raw power of his telekinetic abilitys thanks to Emma (she finaly was useful).

#68 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, Polaris, Prodigy, Wind Dancer, Rictor.

#69 Posted by Demonic Reaper (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee, Dani Moonstar, Rictor, Prodigy, and Polaris.

#70 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

JUBILEE!!!! she was my fav character and is not as bubbly as she was (ewww wondra, yay jubilee!!!!) I HOPE SHE GETS HER POWERS BACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

MOONSTAR!! dude i love her and she DESERVES her powers back!

Chamber! OMG i don't like him now!

Windancer..... she was cool so i dont c y they did that to her!

#71 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Stacey X

#72 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Stacey X"
Joke?
#73 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

Cause she had scales....plus i thought she stopped...doing whatever you call her profession

"
Whats wrong with Scales? Hm? :P
#74 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Stacey X"
Joke?"
Nope. She was awesome
#75 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"John Valentine said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Stacey X"
Joke?"
Nope. She was awesome"
Urgh... LEAVE ANGEL ALONE!
#76 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of Angel. I would LOVE to see Icarus back........ if he was alive... lol

#77 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Speaking of Angel. I would LOVE to see Icarus back........ if he was alive... lol"
Icarus as Archangel and Angel as Angel.
#78 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Stacey X"
ya stacey x is pretty cool too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.