Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13404 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Ultimate X-Men vs 616 X-Men (not a battle)

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

Which group (or comic) do you like better and why?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

I like the 616 X-men better. I really enjoyed the times before the whole Onslaught saga though. Loved the Blue and Gold team although I liked the blue team more. I guess it's mostly because thats what I grew up on.

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
    Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lillya WildChild

blue team was and still is my favorate of the xmen teams, I dont like onslaught, he scares the hell out of me shivers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I like 616 better,but it's mostly because Ultimates started later.I grew up with 616 X-men.I've grown attached to the characters.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

Andferne says:

"I like the 616 X-men better. I really enjoyed the times before the whole Onslaught saga though. Loved the Blue and Gold team although I liked the blue team more. I guess it's mostly because thats what I grew up on. "

totally agree the x-men haven't been the same since

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chameleone

Super-Buster says:

"Which group (or comic) do you like better and why?"

Ultimate Nightcrawler disappoints me....

Mr. Fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Mr. Fahrenheit

I am going to Agree/Disagree. I like the way they did certin Earth-1610 characters better: -Northstar and Collosus I like much better. -The Shiar and Hellfire club are way cooler. -Jean is better because she doesn't keep resurecting. -Dazzler is not in DISCO!!! -Calisto is finaly interesting again. The people they pooped up: -Nightcrawler is LAME! -Cable sucks. -Cyclops still sucks -Rouge is lame.
    Post Edited:2008-04-13 16:54:16

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iwan

Mr. Fahrenheit says:

"I am going to Agree/Disagree. I like the way they did certin Earth-1610 characters better: -Northstar and Collosus I like much better. -The Shiar and Hellfire club are way cooler. -Jean is better because she doesn't keep resurecting. -Dazzler is not in DISCO!!! -Calisto is finaly interesting again. The people they ****** up: -Nightcrawler is LAME! -Cable sucks. -Cyclops still sucks -Rouge is lame. "

Edit that post and censor it dude.

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iwan

I agree with you though btw.

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Blazing Eagle
    iwan said:
    "

Mr. Fahrenheit says:

"I am going to Agree/Disagree. I like the way they did certin Earth-1610 characters better: -Northstar and Collosus I like much better. -The Shiar and Hellfire club are way cooler. -Jean is better because she doesn't keep resurecting. -Dazzler is not in DISCO!!! -Calisto is finaly interesting again. The people they ****** up: -Nightcrawler is LAME! -Cable sucks. -Cyclops still sucks -Rouge is lame. "

Edit that post and censor it dude.

"

what's wrong with the word Poop?

I like 616 X-men better because I too grew up on those X-men, I happen to love the Blue/Gold team X-men ERa with Chris Claremont and Jim Lee. That's the X-men I first started with.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.