Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

ultimate x-men questions

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i'm not reading the ultimate x-men storyline. is it any good? i just hear things about it.

why is jean and kitty fighting?

is it recommendable to start reading it now?

is there differences with the characters' powers and personalities to the regular x-men titles?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Koays

@darthphoenix: Not really that good, if you start at the Utopia storyline. The beginning of Ultimate Comics X-Men with Kitty, Johnny Storm and Iceman is the strongest but it goes downhill after a few arcs.

Jean wants to lead mutants to some crazy mutant paradise in the sky. Kitty wants to live on land given to them by the government.

The book is ending from what i hear so i wouldn't bother.

If your like me, Jean's character alone will throw you for a loop but she's basically a bit stronger then your average non Phoenix Jean. Everyone else has been through about 100 plus issues of development in a world that is dark for the sake of darkness....thats if they haven't been killed off at the point you start at.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.