Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Trial of James "Logan" Howlett

• 54 results
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Trial of James "Logan" Howlett (36 votes)

Innocent 28%
    Guilty 58%
    Mistrial ( 14%

This one was tough to do because it's hard to charge Logan with things that are blatantly bad continuity or fan complaints (I mean you can't vote guilty because hes an Avenger).

But lets talk Wolverine anyway:

Wolverine is the most well known and most popular member of the X-Men and one of the most popular characters in Marvel Comics. And it's do to this status that he's featured in more books across then probably any other character. Keeping that in mind Logan is often characterized differently depending on what the situation needs but each of his actions and decisions exist forever as apart of the character.

So here are the charges:

- Extreme Hypocrisy
    - Immunity to consequences
    - Questionable Ethics
    - Weakening the X-Men

(Feel free to add your own charges)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence to keep in mind

- His leading of multiple team of X-Force's
    - His commisioning of an X-Force team
    - His role in the Schism
    - His position during the initial stages of AvX
    - His role in the X-Men prior to the creation of the JGS
    (Feel free to add your own)

So, eliminating bad writing from the equation......Is Logan guilty of having a ever changing personal code that negatively effects the team? Or is he innocent, because he's actually a complex character that evaluates and reacts differently to situations as they call for it?

(Mistrial for Adamantium Rage Quit)

• 
    primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea he is guilty but alas at least i can say he does try to redeem himself. I do think he and scott's pissing contest will one day again bite mutant kind in the ass though.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea he is guilty but alas at least i can say he does try to redeem himself. I do think he and scott's pissing contest will one day again bite mutant kind in the ass though.

lol, true

Avatar image for cyclops_was_right
    CYCLOPS_WAS_RIGHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

extremely guilty, the avengers are stupid for putting logan on their team

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh please, Logan is guilty for the murder of at least hundreds of people. most of which deserved it but many of which didn't. There's far more than enough evidence to have Wolverine executed 50 times over.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.