Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

the trial is slow

• 70 results
    darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm definitely excited on how the trial would go, but the rate it is going now is definitely not exciting at all. It is not as fast paced as BOTA. BOTA had to many cliff hangers. Gave me craving for the next issue to come as fast as possible.

1. marvel is obviously guilty of pushing a story that is forcibly made to make the sales of guardians of the galaxy go up by dragging the x-men into it.

2. the way it is written just sucks. Gladiator/shiar doesnt even have a good reason to justify their stand on wanting to make jean pay for past crime that she didnt commit yet. It's like punishing her for crimes she will never do anymore because she already skipped the supposed time frame when she supposedly committed the crime.

3. It was the phoenix force gone berserk who did the crime, not jean. wasnt this even addressed before?

4. Jean lived years again after the CRIME. why wasnt she put on trial?

Oh Bendis, you should really have a good ending on this story arc.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bendis.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree with this full heartedly.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol poor Bendis, He wakes up in a cold sweat every morning from fanatic hatred but says to himself "I'll make them appreciate my ideas by giving the first five X-Men character development while exposing them to the evils of the church of Stryker". Then he goes into work and sees the Guardian of the Galaxy writers in his office....guy probably spends most days alone in the bathroom

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Another unbelievably bad idea from Bendis.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darthphoenix

he cant give the shiar a GOOD REASON on why they have to persucute Jean.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
    deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Lol poor Bendis, He wakes up in a cold sweat every morning from fanatic hatred but says to himself "I'll make them appreciate my ideas by giving the first five X-Men character development while exposing them to the evils of the church of Stryker". Then he goes into work and sees the Guardian of the Galaxy writers in his office....guy probably spends most days alone in the bathroom

The writer of Guardians of the Galaxy... is Bendis!!1!!3211ls!!!

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Koays

@mn_logan said:

@koays said:

The writer of Guardians of the Galaxy... is Bendis!!1!!3211ls!!!

No Caption Provided

LOL didn't know that....That must make that scenario even more awkward:
    (Bendis walks in to see himself in a chair)

Bendis- "Good Evening Bendis"
    Bendis- "No, anyone but you!"
    Bendis: "Oh yes! now lets see if we can get more contrived then two Brian Michael Bendis' in a room without any explanation"

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bendis.

This is the only good answer

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

*Sigh*

I concur

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

Did you hear Selene and Maddie will be back in x-men from x-men 10? Here's a pic:

No Caption Provided

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@hopesummersforthefuture:

I don't read the X-Men book by woods. I doubt that any other team will go up against them. Would be hilarious if they go up against O5 though...

Edit : I would be happy if Maddy was retconned out of existence. Her very reason for existing was an office-squabble in Marvel HQ. The resulting cluster%&$^ in X-Men could be retconned.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crimsonlord53

I don't like the shi'ar taking the lead on this either since it was there mad king/emperor who released the phoenix.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I don't read the X-Men book by woods. I doubt that any other team will go up against them. Would be hilarious if they go up against O5 though...

Edit : I would be happy if Maddy was retconned out of existence. Her very reason for existing was an office-squabble in Marvel HQ. The resulting cluster%&$^ in X-Men could be retconned.

if they were going to retcon anything, it should be Jean Grey coming back after DPS.

Maddy was actually central to some cool stories that wouldn't have worked with Jean; and Jean, despite being retconned out of her best story to be brought back in the 80's, didn't really do anything that cool until Morrison's run.

Pretty much any story after 1980 that had Jean in it could have worked just as well if not better if Jean had stayed dead and Maddy had taken her place.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

if they were going to retcon anything, it should be Jean Grey coming back after DPS.

Maddy was actually central to some cool stories that wouldn't have worked with Jean; and Jean, despite being retconned out of her best story to be brought back in the 80's, didn't really do anything that cool until Morrison's run.

Pretty much any story after 1980 that had Jean in it could have worked just as well if not better if Jean had stayed dead and Maddy had taken her place.

I gotto disagree with you there. I would have preferred Jean in place of Maddie.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I gotto disagree with you there. I would have preferred Jean in place of Maddie.

There's things they did with Maddy they couldn't have done with Jean, but there's nothing they did with Jean (after DPS) that they couldn't have done with Maddy.

Plus writing Jean out of her best story was a disservice to both Jean and the story.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

There's things they did with Maddy they couldn't have done with Jean, but there's nothing they did with Jean (after DPS) that they couldn't have done with Maddy.

Plus writing Jean out of her best story was a disservice to both Jean and the story.

We have different opinions on this. I prefer that Maddie never have existed at all.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have different opinions on this. I prefer that Maddie never have existed at all.

I don't think people give Maddy's influence on the story enough credit.

If Jean had come back earlier instead of Maddy being introduced, would she have been Cable's mom?

Would Cyclops have left the X-men to start his own team, thus starting the second phase of his and the X-men's character evolution?

and, if he had, would Jean have been on that team if she'd been in Maddy's place at the time?

Whereas, if Jean had never come back, Maddy and Cyclops could have reconciled eventually, she wouldn't have had to have become a villain, and most of what happened to Jean could have happened to her instead, all of which would be far less convoluted than what actually happened.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

I don't think people give Maddy's influence on the story enough credit.

If Jean had come back earlier instead of Maddy being introduced, would she have been Cable's mom?

Would Cyclops have left the X-men to start his own team, thus starting the second phase of his and the X-men's character evolution?

and, if he had, would Jean have been on that team if she'd been in Maddy's place at the time?

Whereas, if Jean had never come back, Maddy and Cyclops could have reconciled eventually, she wouldn't have had to have become a villain, and most of what happened to Jean could have happened to her instead, all of which would be far less convoluted than what actually happened.

Yes, absolutely. He would have benn born as X-Man or something. And a lot of the convoluted stuff with Maddie would not have happened. And no, Maddie from the very beginning was a creation of Sinister. So she would still have done some of the despicable stuff she did. Maybe in a slightly different way, but she still would have.

But yeah, she was super adorable before she went all batshit-insane.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@avenger85 said:

Yes, absolutely. He would have benn born as X-Man or something. And a lot of the convoluted stuff with Maddie would not have happened. And no, Maddie from the very beginning was a creation of Sinister. So she would still have done some of the despicable stuff she did. Maybe in a slightly different way, but she still would have.

Maddy couldn't have been a creation of Sinister from the very beginning; she was introduced in 1983, and Sinister wasn't introduced until 1987. I'm not saying I would change that part of Maddy's story (that she was Jean's clone), I'm just saying that's not what she was in the beginning.

And I think it's just as likely that, even as Jean's clone, even as Sinister's creation, if she had not lost everything because of Jean's return, if she had not had to compete with her (on a meta level), she could have been a far more heroic character in her own right. And probably more interesting than Jean ended up being.

Surely you must recognize that she only went "batshit-insane" so that she could be swept aside story-wise in favor of Jean. Up until Jean's return, Maddy wasn't like that at all. In fact, in the few years she was around before Jean came back, she was actually a more interesting character than Jean had been; Jean only had that one good story (DPS) to make her more interesting, and because of how they brought her back, she didn't even have that.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

Maddy couldn't have been a creation of Sinister from the very beginning; she was introduced in 1983, and Sinister wasn't introduced until 1987. I'm not saying I would change that part of Maddy's story (that she was Jean's clone), I'm just saying that's not what she was in the beginning.

And I think it's just as likely that, even as Jean's clone, even as Sinister's creation, if she had not lost everything because of Jean's return, if she had not had to compete with her (on a meta level), she could have been a far more heroic character in her own right. And probably more interesting than Jean ended up being.

Surely you must recognize that she only went "batshit-insane" so that she could be swept aside story-wise in favor of Jean. Up until Jean's return, Maddy wasn't like that at all. In fact, in the few years she was around before Jean came back, she was actually a more interesting character than Jean had been; Jean only had that one good story (DPS) to make her more interesting, and because of how they brought her back, she didn't even have that.

I dont care about any of this. Im just glad maddie is coming back and not going to fight Cyclops for once. :)

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont care about any of this. Im just glad maddie is coming back and not going to fight Cyclops for once. :)

see, I can't even get excited about Maddy coming back. Her character has been so mutilated since Inferno, she's not even the character I liked in the first place. She's just plot shock now.

oh well, at least Selene I like as a villain, maybe that will be cool. And it's Wood, so I'll give him the botd

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

Lets face it. Maddy was a Jean substitute from day 1. She was never even supposed to have existed. Jean was supposed to have survived and gotten a send-off along with Scott. Yeah, the things she went through were not nice lol. But that is what she was meant to be from day 1. Had they not got Maddy back and let jean survive or just gotten Jean back sooner without Maddie, Jean could have had the stories that maddie did. Maybe done even better.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

She's gonna be fighting his daughter. Although I don't expect a lot more to happen. Unless Bendis wants to put Maddie in UXM and ANXM, but that is a major editorial headache.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@avenger85 said:

Lets face it. Maddy was a Jean substitute from day 1. She was never even supposed to have existed. Jean was supposed to have survived and gotten a send-off along with Scott. Yeah, the things she went through were not nice lol. But that is what she was meant to be from day 1. Had they not got Maddy back and let jean survive or just gotten Jean back sooner without Maddie, Jean could have had the stories that maddie did. Maybe done even better.

substitute is the wrong word; she was meant to be Jean's replacement.

You can argue 'til you're blue in the face that she was not meant to exist; but by the same token, Jean was not meant to come back, and, arguably, never should have. Jean was back for 20 years, and still had less impact and character than Maddy had between '83 and '87.

Jean couldn't have been in Maddy's seminal roles, it wouldn't have made any sense; but Maddy owned her '83-'87 roles, and could have done any of Jean's second run.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

substitute is the wrong word; she was meant to be Jean's replacement.

You can argue 'til you're blue in the face that she was not meant to exist; but by the same token, Jean was not meant to come back, and, arguably, never should have. Jean was back for 20 years, and still had less impact and character than Maddy had between '83 and '87.

Jean couldn't have been in Maddy's seminal roles, it wouldn't have made any sense; but Maddy owned her '83-'87 roles, and could have done any of Jean's second run.

Jean could have done something different but even better than Maddie. Yeah no point arguing. You have your opinion, I have mine.

mechem_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mechem_93
    @oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

I don't agree. Jean had many cool moments before Morrison's run and yes none of those came close to DPS, but then again few stories can come close to that. Maddie was one of Claremont's laziest ideas. Maybe if he hadn't make her look exactly like Jean and have all these connections (like her plane crash accident being on the same day Jean died) then the whole clone thing wouldn't have happened.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By oldnightcrawler

1. I don't agree. Jean had many cool moments before Morrison's run and yes none of those came close to DPS, but then again few stories can come close to that.
    2. Maddie was one of Claremont's laziest ideas. Maybe if he hadn't make her look exactly like Jean and have all these connections (like her plane crash accident being on the same day Jean died) then the whole clone thing wouldn't have happened.

1. Like what? I can't think of many that couldn't have been just as interesting with Maddy instead.

2. That she was a clone of Jean was part of her story, that's all. Even if that wasn't Claremont's original intention with her, he totally sets up a mystery with her many connections to Jean right off the bat. But a character having a mysterious connection to another character (like being a clone) doesn't in itself make the new character less intriguing than the other.

She was no more lazy an idea than Polaris, Warpath, Siren, Mystique, Cable, X-23, etc.. That her mysterious connection is revealed to be that she's a clone need not have been the end of her being a great character in her own right, they just used that as an excuse to make her go crazy to sweep her out of the way for Jean.

But the way Jean was written after her return in the 80's is kind of more like how Maddy was written than how Jean had been in the 60's and 70's, so in a way Maddy had already replaced Jean. So, that they brought Jean back only to replace her own replacement, to me, just seems like a disservice to what was great about both characters.

mechem_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mechem_93

1. Like what? I can't think of many that couldn't have been just as interesting with Maddy instead.

2. That she was a clone of Jean was part of her story, that's all. Even if that wasn't Claremont's original intention with her, he totally sets up a mystery with her many connections to Jean right off the bat. But a character having a mysterious connection to another character (like being a clone) doesn't in itself make the new character less intriguing than the other.

She was no more lazy an idea than Polaris, Warpath, Siren, Mystique, Cable, X-23, etc.. That her mysterious connection is revealed to be that she's a clone need not have been the end of her being a great character in her own right, they just used that as an excuse to make her go crazy to sweep her out of the way for Jean.

But the way Jean was written after her return in the 80's is kind of more like how Maddy was written than how Jean had been in the 60's and 70's, so in a way Maddy had already replaced Jean. So, that they brought Jean back only to replace her own replacement, to me, just seems like a disservice to what was great about both characters.

1. Doesn't matter, we clearly have different opinions about this. I don't think Maddie could fulfill Jean's role as an x-man and vice versa, one is a clone of the other but they are not interchangeable.

2. Again, agree to disagree. I would be ok with it if Maddie was meant to be a clone from the get go but no, she's just a girl who came across cyclops in Alaska and happened to look just like his recently dead girlfriend....it was so contrived and made cyclops look like he wanted to be with her not because who she was but who she looked like. For the record I also didn't like what they did with her after Jean came back, the marvel universe is big enough for both of them to coexist but at least she was a badass villain.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@mechem_93 said:

1. Doesn't matter, we clearly have different opinions about this. I don't think Maddie could fulfill Jean's role as an x-man and vice versa, one is a clone of the other but they are not interchangeable.

2. Again, agree to disagree. I would be ok with it if Maddie was meant to be a clone from the get go but no, she's just a girl who came across cyclops in Alaska and happened to look just like his recently dead girlfriend....it was so contrived and made cyclops look like he wanted to be with her not because who she was but who she looked like. For the record I also didn't like what they did with her after Jean came back, the marvel universe is big enough for both of them to coexist but at least she was a badass villain.

1. Maddy was already filling Jean's role with the X-men, even without powers, before and even after Jean came back. There's no reason to think she couldn't have done so beyond Inferno had Jean not returned.

2. I agree that the whole thing did make Cyclops look pretty shallow, but Cyclops' depth perception has generally been his Achilles heel. That she started off as a contrivance of the plot doesn't make her special; that she became one after becoming more interesting than the character she was replacing still seems like a shame, though.

I admit that part of why I didn't like them bringing Jean back was because of what happened to Maddy, but, like you say, even if Jean had come back, they could have both existed (but that never fit the agenda, I guess), but I also think it wasn't doing any favors for Jean's character to write her out of her best story just because that story made her popular. It's as much one as the other, for me.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never been interested in Maddy as a villain because of it. She's just not the character I liked any more.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if the 616 Jean Grey is not coming back, the best thing I can expect from Marvel is to redeem Maddie, and let CURRENT Cyclops and her ride off into the sunset for the send-off that was due for more than 2 decades. They really need to retire in peace after all the crap they went through for almost 4 decades.

Then let the graduates from the JGS be the REAL new X-Men and give the franchise the reboot it deserves lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if the 616 Jean Grey is not coming back, the best thing I can expect from Marvel is to redeem Maddie, and let CURRENT Cyclops and her ride off into the sunset for the send-off that was due for more than 2 decades. They really need to retire in peace after all the crap they went through for almost 4 decades.

Then let the graduates from the JGS be the REAL new X-Men and give the franchise the reboot it deserves lol

lol cyclops ends up with Maddie again, i dont think so because he's really into Emma now. Also I think @oldnightcrawler is right, they are just bringing maddie back for shcok-value then she will go back to comicbook limbo(just like in the x-men sisterhood arc). I really hope maddie can stay longer though. Also Selene will end up staying longer as a villian becuase the x-men need a female villian and she can go up against emma frost alot.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't feel like Maddie has to be redeemed, and I don't think they will. Also, I'd like Cyclops to be single for a while as he's building a new school and a new (or not new, whatever) women in his life would only be a distraction from that story.

Oh well, I'm more interested in what they will do with Selene anyway :p.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol cyclops ends up with Maddie again, i dont think so because he's really into Emma now. Also I think @oldnightcrawler is right, they are just bringing maddie back for shcok-value then she will go back to comicbook limbo(just like in the x-men sisterhood arc). I really hope maddie can stay longer though. Also Selene will end up staying longer as a villian becuase the x-men need a female villian and she can go up against emma frost alot.

I don't remember saying that, but I think you're right; Maddy's not a character anymore, she's just a plot point. Sad.

But I also think you're right about Selene (though she's probably more meant to be up against Rachel, which is equally classic), so that's cool.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@avenger85 said:

lol what !?. Also, I always wanted to see Maddie and Magik fight at full power, with all they got, with Magik going all Darkchylde etc. Would be a fun fight to watch.

tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tomasmaclgh

So, apparently Corsair is now alive... Seriously Bendis?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I am not surprised at all. I actually expected Corsair to turn up more than Vulcan.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, apparently Corsair is now alive... Seriously Bendis?

Bendis cares not for continuity, Bendis is the end all and be all and he shall write without thought or concern for past writers!!!

Or to put it another way...

Bendis.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40  Edited By AgeofHurricane

+1 point added to #teamcontinuitydoesntmatter

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By HexThis

It's funny how Claremont was so adamant Jean stayed dead and yet he tried 3 different times to get knock-off Jeans incorporated into the story and was successful twice. First, he introduced Rachel (same powers/similar appearence) then he made Maddy who was essentially Jean's evil twin and then he tried to have Sarah Grey join X-factor instead of Jean and somehow have mutant powers. As much as I like Claremont's classic arcs, he started to lose his touch after a while because all of those solutions to Jean's absence are sooooo soap operatic. This is a huge trend of Marvel's, don't resurrect Jean just throw in multiple versions of her, they never want to admit she's an asset to the X-men franchise. It's getting crazy. Mutant Zero was a Jean tease, Hope was one as well, Rachel was a sort-of Jean replacement, Maddy too, and now we have young Jean...so that's like 5 different Jeans at this point?

BUT what the hell?! Maddy can come back. Maybe she could even have a confrontation with young Jean?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. Teen Scott was my favourite character in the X-Men books. He's leaving the team so I will be dropping the book.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lykopis

Bendis, Bendis, Bendis. **sigh** Once again I am forced to ignore the past to get through your stories - even when you bring the past into the future.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis said:

It's funny how Claremont was so adamant Jean stayed dead and yet he tried 3 different times to get knock-off Jeans incorporated into the story and was successful twice. First, he introduced Rachel (same powers/similar appearence) then he made Maddy who was essentially Jean's evil twin and then he tried to have Sarah Grey join X-factor instead of Jean and somehow have mutant powers. As much as I like Claremont's classic arcs, he started to lose his touch after a while because all of those solutions to Jean's absence are sooooo soap operatic. This is a huge trend of Marvel's, don't resurrect Jean just throw in multiple versions of her, they never want to admit she's an asset to the X-men franchise. It's getting crazy. Mutant Zero was a Jean tease, Hope was one as well, Rachel was a sort-of Jean replacement, Maddy too, and now we have young Jean...so that's like 5 different Jeans at this point?

BUT what the hell?! Maddy can come back. Maybe she could even have a confrontation with young Jean?

ALL OF THIS.

It seems like Marvel is afraid to right a Jean Grey story because she's too powerful or they feel they'd have to incorporate the Phoenix....and yet we've gotten more Phoenix exposition when Jean isn't around then we ever did when she was. You would think that with all of the importance they seem to right about her character someone might want to try to explore what that character is.....and I don't think for a second that O5 Jean Grey counts.

@avenger85 When "Young Cyclops in Space" fails and ANX's sales drop maybe they'll realize how bad it is to rehash old storylines.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

I would have preferred it if Adult Cyke went on the space trip with his dad, not the O5 one. The younger one needs to stick with the team.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: My thing is that they went through the trouble of bringing one character from the past and another one back from the dead just so they can rehash a storyline that's been done and expanded upon years ago.....I'd rather watch regular Cyclops eat cereal in the danger room then this.

One of the most interesting things about All New X-Men is what their going to do with the Scott/Jean dynamic....now I just want them to go home.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85: My thing is that they went through the trouble of bringing one character from the past and another one back from the dead just so they can rehash a storyline that's been done and expanded upon years ago.....I'd rather watch regular Cyclops eat cereal in the danger room then this.

One of the most interesting things about All New X-Men is what their going to do with the Scott/Jean dynamic....now I just want them to go home.

That is going to end or get retconned by the time O5 Scott goes on his space trip with his dad.

Honestly I feel that this story was tailor-made for Adult Cyke. But the O5 one should have stuck with the team. They should have brought Vulcan back instead.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Koays

@koays said:

That is going to end or get retconned by the time O5 Scott goes on his space trip with his dad.

Honestly I feel that this story was tailor-made for Adult Cyke. But the O5 one should have stuck with the team. They should have brought Vulcan back instead.

I'd read a book about Vulcan and Corsair

tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Now THAT would have a little bit more sense. He died in the Fault fighting Black Bolt and he made it back...

They BURIED Corsair. I feel like punching Bendis in the face right now.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By adamTRMM

Bringing Vulcan back is pretty much the easiest resurrection that can be explained and will be 100% believable. He is (beyond)OL energy manipulator, he can reemerge/reassemble Dr. Manhattan style, but is there a place for so powerful character right now? I think his madness can also be explained power-wise, I don't think he should become a hero, but obviously he was too 1-dimensional for his great potential. Also, why isn't Sinister interested in him?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.