Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Sisterhood (spoilers.. I guess.)

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

Is anyone super excited that The Black Queen Selene and the Gobline Queen Madylene are going to be the newest members of the Sisterhood-- And written by none other than Brian Wood. This man delivers EVERY single issues! This is what X-men's about!

(Although I'm still waiting for my healthy helping of Storm-- But I'll be patient.. because when she hits--and BELIEVE ME-- She will hit, hit's XX-men's going to Explode!)

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

can't wait. I hope they stick too. We need Selene back and trying to achieve God status while maybe being in an all new Hellfire club. As for Maddie, I just want her back. We need more villains

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm excite it yes. Maybe she can say about what the hell she did with those who she revived during in Necrosha events. Like, what the hell she have done with the Acolytes and all the rest of them. Ha

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont like this whole good women vs "evil" women thing but im glad selene and maddie will be back. Also it would be good to see maddie not fighting Cyclops for once. Maybe she can get some character devolpment and hopefully not just be crazy "evil"

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HAWK2916

It may be cool to see Maddie do the anti- hero/villain thing. But shes been wronged and should get some more payback. I want her having a mission rather just crazy too. Maybe she could have a vendetta against all things Scott and Jean too. Or maybe she goes after all scientist and genecist because of her origins. Lookout Beast lol. Or maybe she can just represent another option for mutants instead of just join xmen or satellite teams. Hell maybe she joins the Avengers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Koays

@hawk2916 said:

It may be cool to see Maddie do the anti- hero/villain thing. But shes been wronged and should get some more payback. I want her having a mission rather just crazy too. Maybe she could have a vendetta against all things Scott and Jean too. Or maybe she goes after all scientist and genecist because of her origins. Lookout Beast lol. Or maybe she can just represent another option for mutants instead of just join xmen or satellite teams. Hell maybe she joins the Avengers

Your last statement greatly disturbed me.

But yea, I don't think Maddie needs to be redeemed (I think the X-Men need more unrepentant villains then just Mystique and Sinister at the moment) but I do think she needs to be explored. The last time we had a "Sisterhood of Evil" she was leading it and while starting off pretty strong it let down and she disappeared during a period when it would have been interesting to see her interaction with the, still sorta fresh, Emma/Scott relationship. I just hope now we get more use/expansion out of her then just a bit player in the arc...which she may be considering the number of characters.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited. Just can't wait to see what's going to be their purpose with the Sisterhood.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. I really feel Selene is one of the most underrated X-villains EVER. Especially do the fact that she was the second black queen and Emma was mainly the lead queen of the hellfireclub. Even the movies didn't even care to make her the black queen.

I'd really love to see Rachel and Storm take on Selene.
    And Madelyne and Deathstrike since they were the original Sisterhood memebers.

I hope Wood knows enough about both characters to give them a fresh new direction that's still very much in character yet gives them a bold new edge. Similar to when Arkea 'upgraded' T. Mary's personality and when Deathstrike conscience is now sharing a body. I can't wait to see what happens next!

I hope the art picks back up. It can be very inconsistent at times. Sometimes it's amazing.. and sometimes it's lame and sometimes it's just okay... In my opinion Coipel was the best, but he never sticks to just one title, does he?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rachel vs selene round 2 or rachel vs maddie

storm vs selene

M vs enchantress

m vs lady d

psylocke vs typhoid

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HAWK2916

@koays: It was a joke. Trust me I dont like my peas and carrots mixing lol.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so the stage is being set, we have young jean & now Maddie is back, bout time. since noone else is really addressing teen jean about her past hopefully after the trial of jean grey these two will meet up & hash out some things. it would be great if teen jean & maddie go on a mental walk down memory lane.... well into maddie's memories anyway

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Nobody wants to see TJean.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13  Edited By McKlayn

I love Selene :D

tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved the issue, amazing art (both really good artist imo), but no. The dead should stay dead.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HAWK2916
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think these would make for some interesting fights, though I am not sure how this will go down, considering Madelyne used to be a team threat. And technically so should Enchantress with her powerful magic. Then again, if written to capacity some of the X-Ladies could also be team threats (i.e. - Storm, Rachel Grey, & M).

Rachel vs Madelyne Pryor

Storm vs Selene

Psylocke vs Typhoid Mary

M & Pixie vs Enchantress

Vamp powered Jubilee vs Lady Deathstrike

And I foresee some weird showdown between Arkea and Karima (and like Sublime would help).

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Brotherhood/Sisterhood....an idea reused so often that even now there are 3 versions running around and yet it's proof that if you can right a good story it doesn't matter how often it's used.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel and Selene as got to happen! A rematch grudge match! :D
    Rachel Vs Selene

Although everyone wants to see Storm go full force and go toe to toe with Selene!
    Storm Vs Selene

I'd kind of want to see Rachel go against Typhoid Mary or even Jubilee go against her.
    Rachel and T.Mary are both Fire using psychics.... soo if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

And C'mon people nobody has mention:
    Psylocke Vs Lady Deathstrike
    WHYY??? Lol

And 2 people said this before, but I am going to say it again-- Nobody wants to see teen Jean. If anyone is to join, bring back Rogue. :P

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, I'm super excited to hear that Selene is back...I thought she was dead?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Every time they bring Madeline back for a story I hope they'll mention how Sinister's mental indoctrination/manipulations were partly if not entirely the basis for their relationship and then falling out, but no, it never does. It's an interesting complication to their history but alas it would also negate much of the love story between Scott and Jean and that is not to be done, even after he cheated on her and left her for Emma.

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have always loved the Sisterhood. Having Selene and Madelyne Pryor, it look like is going to be very interesting. I always thought Madelyne was the real queen of all, beside Emma.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

Well, I'm super excited to hear that Selene is back...I thought she was dead?

That's a good question. I don't think she 'died', but back in the X-force days she got, I believe she got banished or something to that affect. I don't know. She might as well be 'dead' right now. LOL But that's will soon change. :D

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By poisonfleur

I just don't get how Selene and Madylene aren't bigger X-villians. They should be right up there with Doom, Apocalypse, Shaw, and Magneto, imo.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I always have felt bad for Typhoid Mary, I kind of naively still hope she'll end up joining the X-men. She's not a bad person, she's just deeply tormented and mentally ill.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By poisonfleur

@hexthis said:

I always have felt bad for Typhoid Mary, I kind of naively still hope she'll end up joining the X-men. She's not a bad person, she's just deeply tormented and mentally ill.

It is interesting when certain questionable villains reform and add that certain needed dimension to the X-men. I wouldn't mind Mary joining the X-men in her own time. She is mutant after all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.