Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Original X-Men?

Avatar image for monkeyonurback_
    monkeyonurback_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By monkeyonurback_

I once heard there was a mini series about the original X-Men but they weren't the original X-Men we all know, they were a secret team that were there before Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, etc... I've been looking for that series but can't find anything. Anyone know of anything? 

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle
    @monkeyonurback_: You might be thinking of First X-Men, a series that hasn't come out yet.
    Avatar image for monkeyonurback_
    monkeyonurback_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By monkeyonurback_
    @cattlebattle: that's where I heard about it actually! Basically I said "wouldn't it be cool if this were about a secret X-team we never heard of!" and then some guy was like "that's already been done, stupid. Learn your X-Men facts" and I didn't get a response when I asked him what the name of it was :L thanks tho! 
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
    @monkeyonurback_: Well, as afar as I am aware the only secret team of X-men was the Deadly Gensis team....but they were after the original team and before the "Uncanny" team.....the guy who said that might have been the idiot
    tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tomchu

Greatttt, now we have a SECRET Team, the Vulcan Team, now we have a SECRET SECRET Team with Wolvie and Sabretooth? Give it a year to retcon it all with a SECRET SECRET SECRET Team with Squirrel Girl and Random, Why? Because the X-Men origin story doesn't really matter anymore

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By papad1992

@tomchu said:

Greatttt, now we have a SECRET Team, the Vulcan Team, now we have a SECRET SECRET Team with Wolvie and Sabretooth? Give it a year to retcon it all with a SECRET SECRET SECRET Team with Squirrel Girl and Random, Why? Because the X-Men origin story doesn't really matter anymore

Squirrel Girl and Random in a Secret Team of X-Men would be amazing!!

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tomchu

It must just be the most overpowered team. Even without Random

cc1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By cc1738

Who's Squirrel Girl?? Never heard of her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.