Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Next Great X-Villain.... who should it be?

• 68 results
    Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is so true. We need more villains and a solo book will be cool. I would like to see the Nasty Boys back with Mr Sinister. Haven't seen them in a while and sometime it make me wonder what had happened to them or all the villains.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter:

Lol all Magneto has inspired are murderers, both genocidal and supremacists, and two of the greatest mutant tragedies, Genoshan Genocide (for being unable to protect what he established) and M-day.

I keep saying, his character demands total deconstruction and new directions in the aftermath. He needs a success.

That's what I'm hoping will happen this time when he starts gathering allies...lasting success.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The next great X-Villian is the one a writer cares about. One that has real feeling motivations, and feels like a credible threat.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

storm. i'd like her to be a vicious super powered lunatic.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if it's just me, but I thought the Dark Riders should return and or MLF.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#57  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I don't know if it's just me, but I thought the Dark Riders should return and or MLF.

No Caption Provided

I actually really liked the Dark Riders, they were a bit like the Marauders, or like Apocalypse's version of the Acolytes, but they were actually much scarier in my mind than either of those groups..

There was just something really perverted about them.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone said:

No Caption Provided

I actually really liked the Dark Riders, they were a bit like the Marauders, or like Apocalypse's version of the Acolytes, but they were actually much scarier in my mind than either of those groups..

They were chumps.

So much to the point they started killing each other because even themselves weren't "fit". In one of the most shocking things ever in X-History, Gauntlet, who appeared in both versions of the team, appeared in an episode of X-Men Evolution

IstariJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I think Mr. Sinister could be cool. Magneto could probably be done with Wolverine's team of X-Men, since with his solo book he's going much more of a villainous route and Wolverine's all after Scott anyways.

Although, we've still got the future brotherhood of Mutants to deal with and I'd bet we're gonna be focusing on them a lot coming up.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

They were chumps.

So much to the point they started killing each other because even themselves weren't "fit". In one of the most shocking things ever in X-History, Gauntlet, who appeared in both versions of the team, appeared in an episode of X-Men Evolution

see that's a level of insane dedication that goes way beyond your run of the mill psychopaths and megalomaniacs; that's crazy crazy.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

see that's a level of insane dedication that goes way beyond your run of the mill psychopaths and megalomaniacs; that's crazy crazy.

meh...it was probably more the writers wanting to get rid of any corny remnants of the early 90s, but, who knows??

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Apoc needs to be upgraded so he's taken seriously. He needs to be a Thanos level threat.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Wolverine008

Apoc needs to be upgraded so he's taken seriously. He needs to be a Thanos level threat.

No Caption Provided

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cyclops or Beast, either would be fine by me.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

meh...it was probably more the writers wanting to get rid of any corny remnants of the early 90s, but, who knows??

except that it was happening in the early 90's. They killed one of their own for falling prey to Mesmero in '93.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#66  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

...after the Uncanny X-Men arc that is now active since 2013 into 2014, I would envision a re-working of the much-maligned character of Dazzler, Alison Blaire, after her confinement by Mystique and her crew in Madripoor, and the subsequent egregious assault on her comatose, highly-sedated, over-medicated body (pssst, this reminds me of the Kill Bill Volumes from Quentin Tarrentinos' films, when Uma Thurman's Character finally awakened she went on a serious killing-spree) this current story arc could be used too introduce a darker-side of Dazzler, The Light Queen ala Madelyne Pryors' Goblin/Red Queen personas...and finally there is this, the Emma Frost-White Queens' (Original Sin) she has always secretly been a member of The Cult of The Black Swans... (see New Avengers) in servitude too the Great Destroyer Rabum Alal, but alas perhaps this will all play itself out in the ( ORIGINAL SIN ) 2014-SERIES ( Who Shot The Watcher? ) who indeed? (:)

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CheeseSticks

Mr Sinister needs a real good story arc. Gillen story with him was awesome, but i want something bigger.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.