Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Nex Charles Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters Location

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

Just gonna throw this out there. I think Cyclop's school is under ground in Genosha, because a little before M-Day Xavier asked Magento if he choose the location of Genosha because of some special reason, because Xavier said the longer he stayed there the stronger his powers got. And considering most of the Uncanny X-Men have broken powers. It also makes a lot of sense for them to want to build up their forces for a "revolution" on an unused country that I'm pretty sure Magento still owns.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

@teerack said:

Just gonna throw this out there. I think Cyclop's school is under ground in Genosha, because a little before M-Day Xavier asked Magento if he choose the location of Genosha because of some special reason, because Xavier said the longer he stayed there the stronger his powers got. And considering most of the Uncanny X-Men have broken powers. It also makes a lot of sense for them to want to build up their forces for a "revolution" on an unused country that I'm pretty sure Magento still owns.

Isn't their base in an old Weapon X facility in Canada!?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: Is it? I don't remember at ever being said? I thought it was just a mystery?

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@teerack: Nope. It was said in the first issue. Weapon X facility in Canada.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.