The Future Post Messiah Complex

#1 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

With future in chaos after Messiah Complex, what do you all think will happen. Who will lead the X-Teams. Also. how do you see the teams shaping up. It has already been confirmed that X-Force and Wolverine have been placed. As for Astonishing, most of the team is going to be the same minus Wolverine. Who will replace him and where will everyone go.

also. answer this that was posted in CBR

Throughout their history, the X-Men's figurehead has typically been Charles Xavier. That said, Xavier hasn't really “led” a group of X-Men in a long time. If someone asked me, I'd say that it appears to be Cyclops or Emma at the moment. Will the figurehead/leader of the X-Men become clear after “Messiah CompleX”?

AA: I won't say who it is, but it will be crystal clear who leads the X-Men and who the X-Men are.

Post Edited:2007-10-31 08:51:52

#2 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"With future in chaos after Messiah Complex, what do you all think will happen. Who will lead the X-Teams. Also. how do you see the teams shaping up. It has already been confirmed that X-Force and Wolverine have been placed. As for Astonishing, most of the team is going to be the same minus Wolverine. Who will replace him and where will everyone go. also. answer this that was posted in CBR Throughout their history, the X-Men's figurehead has typically been Charles Xavier. That said, Xavier hasn't really “led” a group of X-Men in a long time. If someone asked me, I'd say that it appears to be Cyclops or Emma at the moment. Will the figurehead/leader of the X-Men become clear after “Messiah CompleX”? AA: I won't say who it is, but it will be crystal clear who leads the X-Men and who the X-Men are.
Post Edited:2007-10-31 08:51:52"

Yeah, Charles hasn't really actually led the X-Men since the 80s, early 90s. But with his ability to walk again, and his stronger-than ever telepathic powers, I hope he fully comes back into the fold. Because even though what Charles did was wrong, there is no need to hold a grudge for long against that especially in times like that for the X-Men.

As far as Astonishing, I have no clue whose going to replace Wolverine. It's too soon to say that.

As far as status goes, I hope and I think that the X-Men will return to what they were back in the day under Claremont.

Storm cannot be the one who dies. They better not. She is just becoming popular and if she stays with the X-Men alongside T'Challa on top of being involved in the greater Marvel universe, she'll really be popular.

Who is it?

It probably will be Cyclops or Professor X. Maybe Storm. Emma, no.

#3 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

that is it. there may not be a leader because the teams will be too fractured. But for a leader, Cyclops should stay the Astonishing Leader, especially since Ellis decides he wants the same team.

I would place Storm in charge of the Uncanny Team. Either that or have her join the Avengers or something^^

And you are right. As much as I love Emma, to me she isn't really a leader type. She is more of a planner or teacher. I would place her as the leader or teacher of the New X-Men, but Ellis says he has laid claim to her.

to replace Wolverine, X-23 would be cool

#4 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"that is it. there may not be a leader because the teams will be too fractured. But for a leader, Cyclops should stay the Astonishing Leader, especially since Ellis decides he wants the same team. I would place Storm in charge of the Uncanny Team. Either that or have her join the Avengers or something^^ And you are right. As much as I love Emma, to me she isn't really a leader type. She is more of a planner or teacher. I would place her as the leader or teacher of the New X-Men, but Ellis says he has laid claim to her. to replace Wolverine, X-23 would be cool"

But X-23's on X-Force. And I hope this run on AXM is good. I want a line-up change in AXM. It's getting freakin' annoying to just have the same people but I think Hisako was a good choice to add on the team. The line-ups between Astonishing, Adjectiveless, and Uncanny need to shift a bit.

Uncanny's fine where they are and I was hoping that Skids would join the Uncanny team but I'm still keeping my hopes up. As for Karma, I feel that she should join Uncanny or Adjectiveless.

The Adjectiveless team is completely in disarray. I don't know if Rogue is going to survive but Cannonball and Iceman are going to be the core and I hope Cable returns. I feel that Jean Grey should come alive again since her death was totally pointless. But hey. This is going to be a huge event.

#5 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. you know me and we have our differrences, you prefer Jean and I prefer Emma, but I do agree with you on one point, Jean got a cheap death. Against a damn Magneto clone. To me, I really enjoyed the 20 or so issues with Emma and Jean on the same team. Two distinctly different personalities, but that worked well.

IGN is going to interview all the writers tomorrow and they will give some insight into the titles.

Uncanny will probably remain the way it is. Keep Storm in command there. They could work with the Black Panther and try to get help from that end since Storm and T'Challa are pretty much a couple.

Adjectiveless is going bye bye. there will not be a normal X-Men title. On the cover for the final issue of Messiah COmplX they had the surviving memebers of the O5. Jean was missing as was Iceman which makes me think Iceman could be the one that dies.

X-Force is done. Wolverine is going to be leading that team along with most of the other Ferals.

X-Factor will be the one most impacted. Them and New X-Men.

As for AXM, Wolverine is gone but Cyclops, Emma and I think Colossus have been confirmed.

#6 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

i the preview they said one will lead, one will betray, and one will become a savior. i have also heard someone big will die...

i hope angel dies (sorry angel fans) but he might become the savior or they might have considered cable the death, but he is coming back after messiah complex ...

(other possibilities: beast, cyclops, emma frost, nightcrawler, bishop, or storm)

i hope cyclops becomes a savior (and in doing a more in depth character) but he will probably die. shadowcat would be a really cool twist as the messiah, i think.

(other possibilities: wolverine, rogue, storm, angel, beast)

as for the betrayal, i have no clue, but wouldn't it be ironic if it was "the angel" because they are using him A LOT more and it is going to lead up to something big. they might consider beast the traitor for selling himself for to any villian that will find the cure, but probably not...

(other possibilities: emma frost, rogue, etc (no ideas))

#7 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Frost are confirmed for Astonishing, so I doubt they will be gone. they had a killing field poster and those on it were listed as gone. with Storm and T'Challa a couple, it is doubtful they will kill her off. Shadowcat hasn't been mentioned at all, so I think she might have bought it in Astonishing, but since that is out of the mainstream it is unknown.

The big shocker for the messiah would be Sinister or Exodus.

traitor is someone unexpected, so that leaves all former enemies out. I am thinking the Beast

#8 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. Just checked the latest post MCX news and we have confirmed titles. X-Force, Cable, and Astonishing X-Men. X-Force is already known with that team. Cable is Cable and Astonishing is going to be the core book. That lineup is going to change, but Cyclops and Emma are given, since if neither are killed MCX will bring them closer together.

and this better not happen: A person said, " with cerebra exploding, from the birth it could be Phoenix. which means Jean.."

whoever said that should know they are wrong, since

1. It was announced very early that there will be no Phoenix resurrection

2. the baby is not a character previously part of the Mrvel Universe

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they dont bring her back.

#10 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna know how the teams look after mcx who will replace wolverine on astonishing? i hope it's darwin i know he's pretty new but he fill logan's spot. i don't like logan. who give him a team. when i think of wolverine having a team ithink they'll all be dead by the third story arc. i hope they don't continue killing one of my favorite members of the original x-force. warpath is becoming like an early logan, he's more than that. i hope they don't keep him this way for much longer.

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Darwin? To each his own I guess.

#12 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I announced the ones taken over for Whedon and Cassady on Astonishing. The writer is Warren Ellis and the penciller/colorer is Simione Bianchi. As for the team they did release an early version. The team was Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, Shadowcat, Beast, Wolverine, Armor. Thts is going to change because Wolverine will be gone and Armor will be either following Wolverine or going in the New X-Men

but I actually think to give us a shock, they would kill off one of the O5

Here is who I see as the teams. Some are confirmed

X-Force: Wolverine, X-23, Hepzibah

Astonishing: Cyclops, Emma, Colossus, Shadowcat

#13 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with speedfreak in that it might be cool if the new Astonishing X-men consisted of Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, Shadowcat, Darwin, and someone else (hopefully not beast cause i kinda hope he dies, if they kill someone)

i also hope they dont bring back jean. she is currently in the white hot room to make the phoenix whole again.

#14 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Darwin?

#15 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Beast will die. Reason being that he has gone down a path that no one goes down. To solve the mutant problem he webt to Sinister, Doom, and many other evil geniuses. However, I think his death will unite the X-Men.

and I am starting to strongly belive Xavier is the traitor. if you thinmk about it the first part gave it away. He looked like two different people. One was normal, but when he contacted Scott and Emma he looked evil.

As for the Scott/Emma duel leadership that will change. From what I could tell, Emma was more than happy to let Scott head the show

of course we then have the Battle From Hell in MCX Chapter 12. X-Men/Uncanny X-Men VS New-X-Men VS X-Factor VS X-Force VS Marauders VS Acolytes VS Predator X VS Purifiers. For the X-Men to win the battle, Purifiers and Predator X need to be taken out. The Marauders and Acolytes will cancel each other out, leaving the X-Teams to fight each other. WTF^^

#16 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"I actually think Beast will die. Reason being that he has gone down a path that no one goes down. To solve the mutant problem he webt to Sinister, Doom, and many other evil geniuses. However, I think his death will unite the X-Men.and I am starting to strongly belive Xavier is the traitor. if you thinmk about it the first part gave it away. He looked like two different people. One was normal, but when he contacted Scott and Emma he looked evil.As for the Scott/Emma duel leadership that will change. From what I could tell, Emma was more than happy to let Scott head the showof course we then have the Battle From Hell in MCX Chapter 12. X-Men/Uncanny X-Men VS New-X-Men VS X-Factor VS X-Force VS Marauders VS Acolytes VS Predator X VS Purifiers. For the X-Men to win the battle, Purifiers and Predator X need to be taken out. The Marauders and Acolytes will cancel each other out, leaving the X-Teams to fight each other. WTF^^"

That would be cool. But if Beast dies, the X-Men are $#@!

#17 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty much. Beast is among the biggest geniuses in the X-Universe next to Sinister. Which is why Beast's death would be an OMG!!! WTF!!!! moment.

but what I loved about the first part of Messiah Complex is that Cyclops took total command. He commanded and the others followed. Hell, even Emma followed his orders and we all know she has to be at the center of everything^^

#18 Posted by MrMysterious (9 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a little off beat but wouldn't the whole phoenix reborn issue be taken up in new x-men since the stepford cukoos have it imprisoned within them? (I probably just need to reread it)

I don't think storm is going to return as a team leader to the X-men for a while, mainly attributed to the aforementioned relationship with T'Challa. I think they are going to continue the little offshoot series with the F4 situation. There have been numerous accounts that say that Scott is going to bring the team together and lead in a new way so I guess the best thing to do is sit an watch, I would like to see another Onslaught tho

#19 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

You notice how mainstream comics, like, haven't really touched the crucificxion of Jesus? I mean, they have Thor and Hercules, who would have been around at the time, and plenty of extremely old characters, but they haven't...gone there...that being said, I think it'd be cool if, like, I dunno, turns out he was a Mutant. Like, a seed of Apocolypse, it turns out...maybe not that, because that's kind of messed up, but, I dunno, it's about time they stepped into that area. It would be great for Messiah Complex.

#20 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what you mean, but there's an X-Men cover with Wolverine crucified on the front lawn of thee Xavier Institute.

#21 Posted by Citizen Gamer X (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"You notice how mainstream comics, like, haven't really touched the crucificxion of Jesus? I mean, they have Thor and Hercules, who would have been around at the time, and plenty of extremely old characters, but they haven't...gone there...that being said, I think it'd be cool if, like, I dunno, turns out he was a Mutant. Like, a seed of Apocolypse, it turns out...maybe not that, because that's kind of messed up, but, I dunno, it's about time they stepped into that area. It would be great for Messiah Complex."

Marvel Comics (I don't remember it's initial name) was originally created to be an edgier and more "real world" comic than its DC equivalent. It's tackled Aids, Sexuality, Genocide, Segregation, Racism you name it. Part of the problem with tackling spirituality is you start messing with the real "Church" who probably have the power to destroy your product if you make sacrilegious statements.

The Comicdom answer I would believe is there are so many Gods and powers in the Marvel Universe, to suggest there is a Jesus, would suggest theres an all supreme God and none of the others are real which is rather limiting as far as storylines go.

As far as the Messiah Complex, I read the one shot and now its killing me because we find out what Cyclop's plans to do in the next issue. My guess is Cyclop's is going to go all militaristic in an effort to stay ahead of the game. The X-teams have always been on the end of the reactionary process, never been one to pre-empt possible disaster. I for one will be GLAD that Cyclop's or whoever end the "non-killing" stance which is probably why the special ops team is formed.

#22 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah. Cyclops is going to go all military. time for the peaceful strategy to stop. The X-Men don't kill. A'int going to work...not anymore.

and my vote to end that would be Wolverine. But then again, he is the perfect candidate. also in the next issues, Madrox shows up and X-Factor gets involved.

as for next issue, Cyclops sends some X-Men to beat the snot out of the Acolytes. they do it, while Cyclops, Emma Frost and Bishop among others talk strategy.

Chapter 4, has the New X-Men star. Time to see just how well Cyke and Frost have trained their recruits. though they have been doing well for themselves.

Chapter 5, Cyclops and Emma themselves join the fight as the Marauders attack.

#23 Posted by Jake Malcom (3255 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait to see it whens it chap two coming out

#24 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"cant wait to see it whens it chap two coming out"

Me either

#25 Posted by Jake Malcom (3255 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Jake Malcom says:
"cant wait to see it whens it chap two coming out"

Me either"

i got the first chapter the otehr day an all i could say was OMG

and was it just me or did they not do alot of dialog with Cyke on purpose i swear he said DAMN It most of the issue

#26 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be off the chain.

But I can't shake this feeling that Professor Xavier might die and the traitor will be someone really really in tune with the X-Men like Iceman.

I'm so excited. I've haven't got Ch. 1 yet but I need something to quench my appetite as I wait.

#27 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Will someone post something new? I keep hoping everytime someone posts, they have some new info. Come on people. Get me the inside story.

#28 Posted by MrMysterious (9 posts) - - Show Bio

so in turn x-men is going to become more of a hardboiled series like batman?

#29 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

yup. X-Men is going to start going hardcore.

I have been checking sites, but so far no new updates, other than what we already know.

and Cyke was purposely like that. Just giving out orders. And you can see how much they all respect him. No questions asked. Wolverine and Kurt and Angel did as he ordered. I guess he also finally has Frost in line and not the other way around.

I agree with you Elemental. I think Xavier is going to die. His dream is dead and it is fitting if he dies with it. As for the traitor, I am thinking maybe Iceman. Lets not forget that in X-Men 204 he started questioning Cyclops' leadership.

but don't worry folks. In a coupel of days Chapter 2 comes out. In the mean time I will continue doing my best to search for new info

#30 Posted by Jake Malcom (3255 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"yup. X-Men is going to start going hardcore.I have been checking sites, but so far no new updates, other than what we already know.and Cyke was purposely like that. Just giving out orders. And you can see how much they all respect him. No questions asked. Wolverine and Kurt and Angel did as he ordered. I guess he also finally has Frost in line and not the other way around.I agree with you Elemental. I think Xavier is going to die. His dream is dead and it is fitting if he dies with it. As for the traitor, I am thinking maybe Iceman. Lets not forget that in X-Men 204 he started questioning Cyclops' leadership.but don't worry folks. In a coupel of days Chapter 2 comes out. In the mean time I will continue doing my best to search for new info"

so it does come out the 7th SWEET cant wait

what comic is it under ie.newxmen uncanny or what

#31 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I gare-un-tee Xavier wont die.

1. Its to obvious

2. Its already been done

3. Its going to be Beast

#32 Posted by Jake Malcom (3255 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"Uncanny X-Men 492. You get two covers. a normal one, with Storm, Colossus among others on it and the Cyclops holding up the X-Flag variant.and yeah. every week one is released. After this one on the 7th, the next is November 14"

SWEET

#33 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Men 492. You get two covers. a normal one, with Storm, Colossus among others on it and the Cyclops holding up the X-Flag variant.

and yeah. every week one is released. After this one on the 7th, the next is November 14

#34 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. I have been thinking between Xavier and Beast. It has to be on eof the orignal five, though now it is the original four. I guess we will have to wait until later issues.

if either one dies it will be a WTF!!! moment. But I think more so Beast, because on the preview cover of Astonishing X-Men 25 that Bianchi did a while ago, Beast I don't think was on it

#35 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"I know. I have been thinking between Xavier and Beast. It has to be on eof the orignal five, though now it is the original four. I guess we will have to wait until later issues.if either one dies it will be a WTF!!! moment. But I think more so Beast, because on the preview cover of Astonishing X-Men 25 that Bianchi did a while ago, Beast I don't think was on it"

See, the blue fur ball is headed for that big litter box in the sky.

#36 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. it would shock the world. Like you said, no Beast means mutants are f*. Unless Sinister somehow saves the race, but would he? Maybe Sinister is working for the greater good. oh well. at least if Beast dies, there will be an unlimited number of Twinkies for him in heaven or hell, which is where he might be going

#37 Posted by Citizen Gamer X (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt its Iceman, I read somewhere on top of him being Omega level, hes that much in control of his powers hes virtually unkillable, his molecules just realign again. It has to be someone with shock value but has nothing left of value to add to the X-Men anymore OR the complete opposite, someone that would have saved mutantkind but was killed/died and prevented it being done the easy way.

Beast is a logical choice because he can be both, PLUS he did the unthinkable and explored the dark side of genetics. The other thing is he has a replacement, Dark Beast is a lunatic, but will sit well with the X-Men's hardline stance if it continues.

I'm going to throw a "wildcard" out there and suggest its Gambit. If you look at Rogue being slightly insane I'd say she would be the one that kills him, for the sake of the X-Men's survival, but either unaware or forced to. We know how indiscriminate Marvel was with killing people in Civil War (they killed freak'n Cap for Christ's sake) and Gambit hasn't really been in a core book since God knows.

#38 Posted by Jake Malcom (3255 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"LOL. it would shock the world. Like you said, no Beast means mutants are f*****. Unless Sinister somehow saves the race, but would he? Maybe Sinister is working for the greater good. oh well. at least if Beast dies, there will be an unlimited number of Twinkies for him in heaven or hell, which is where he might be going"

lol he will enjoy heaven for that wouldnt he

#39 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the savior should be Apocolypse. Turns out, he was correct all along, the X-Men really were just delaying the inevitable.

@ Citizen Gamer X: Whoah, man, way to handle that like a pro. Thanks for the reasons, I'll think of a rebuttal/more Jesus questions later.

@ freaking everybody: Whoah, whoah, what's this with X-Men dropping their "won't kill" stance? I don't like the sound of that...

#40 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew major X-fans would get that joke. furball loves Twinkies more than I do.

I never thought about Dark Beast, but the X-Writers did say they have plans for him in 2008. He would fit in with the militarism stance the X-Men are heading. and yeah, Iceman isn't a candidate, and Cyclops has been confirmed, probably for Astonishing, so he can't be it. Jean is already dead. so yeah, if it was one of the orignals Beast is it

Gambit is also a good choice. He has been an X-Man and an X-Foe. Problem is that, although he hasn't been in a decent book for a while, he is still very popular. But then again, they did kill Captain America.

and if what you say, that makes the X_Force team with Wolverine safe. Same thing for the Astonishing. Cyclops is needed as the leader. Emma is playing Jean's role((sorry. couldn't help that)) Colossus and Kitty have been reunited and Armor is probably going to be with them.

So yeah, going with my gut from the start the fatality is either Beast, Gambit or Xavier.

but what disturbed me most, was when I read the preview for I think CHapter 3. it saud, "What does Predator X have in common with the baby?" I was thinking dinner, but who knows.

as for non MCX news, the new animated series Wolverine and the X-Men HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. It is not a hoax. Expect a release sometime next year

#41 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"I knew major X-fans would get that joke. furball loves Twinkies more than I do.I never thought about Dark Beast, but the X-Writers did say they have plans for him in 2008. He would fit in with the militarism stance the X-Men are heading. and yeah, Iceman isn't a candidate, and Cyclops has been confirmed, probably for Astonishing, so he can't be it. Jean is already dead. so yeah, if it was one of the orignals Beast is itGambit is also a good choice. He has been an X-Man and an X-Foe. Problem is that, although he hasn't been in a decent book for a while, he is still very popular. But then again, they did kill Captain America.and if what you say, that makes the X_Force team with Wolverine safe. Same thing for the Astonishing. Cyclops is needed as the leader. Emma is playing Jean's role((sorry. couldn't help that)) Colossus and Kitty have been reunited and Armor is probably going to be with them.So yeah, going with my gut from the start the fatality is either Beast, Gambit or Xavier.but what disturbed me most, was when I read the preview for I think CHapter 3. it saud, "What does Predator X have in common with the baby?" I was thinking dinner, but who knows.as for non MCX news, the new animated series Wolverine and the X-Men HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. It is not a hoax. Expect a release sometime next year"

Cool. I agree with most everything. Except Xavier dying.

#42 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse can't be the savior, at least I don't think he is slated for MCX, but if there is one person who could do it, it would be Apocalypse. Maybe Xavier is the savior..or the traitor. I just cannot wait anymore. good thing part 2 comes out tomorrow.

and sorry about us all thinking the X-Men won't kill, I beleive that will be hard to do. But then again, some have a;ready killed. Guess we will have to wait and see.

#43 Posted by MrMysterious (9 posts) - - Show Bio

If thats the case why don't they kill Cyclops, and use his death as a martyr or something. I know I know they say that He is supposed to unify the team in some way that has never been done before, personally I find him to be a boring character (no disrespect intended to his fans).

Actually now that I think about it, there would be no reason to kill of an x-man since none of them as they are right now have a dramatic effect if any of them were killed. I mean look at the roster

Cyclops

Emma Frost

Colossus (can't be him since he died in the legacy virus thing and then got brought back)

Wolverine

Nightcrawler

Beast (you cant kill the techie its like killing scottie, sides whose gonna run the technological aspect? other than crazy Dark Beast)

Prof X (and like someone stated before he would the least canidate to die since they already did it so many times)

#44 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"I knew major X-fans would get that joke. furball loves Twinkies more than I do. I never thought about Dark Beast, but the X-Writers did say they have plans for him in 2008. He would fit in with the militarism stance the X-Men are heading. and yeah, Iceman isn't a candidate, and Cyclops has been confirmed, probably for Astonishing, so he can't be it. Jean is already dead. so yeah, if it was one of the orignals Beast is it Gambit is also a good choice. He has been an X-Man and an X-Foe. Problem is that, although he hasn't been in a decent book for a while, he is still very popular. But then again, they did kill Captain America. and if what you say, that makes the X_Force team with Wolverine safe. Same thing for the Astonishing. Cyclops is needed as the leader. Emma is playing Jean's role((sorry. couldn't help that)) Colossus and Kitty have been reunited and Armor is probably going to be with them. So yeah, going with my gut from the start the fatality is either Beast, Gambit or Xavier. but what disturbed me most, was when I read the preview for I think CHapter 3. it saud, "What does Predator X have in common with the baby?" I was thinking dinner, but who knows. as for non MCX news, the new animated series Wolverine and the X-Men HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. It is not a hoax. Expect a release sometime next year"

What! DiamondFrost how could you say such a thing about Jean. Even though it's true. But still. It was uncalled for. cough I can't shake the feeling Emma's body will be shattered mysteriously by another but very sharp diamond courtesy of the traitor cough, coughand her shattered diamond remains are turned into coal and dumped into the East River. cough, cough. Whew what a coughing fit.

Yeah, I've been known the new X-Men TV show was confirmed. Maybe Predator X got jiggy with the baby's mama and is the baby's daddy. JK. I have no clue.

Yeah, but it would be really really sad if Professor X died. Because I mean he is so under-used and hated for no good reason, nowadays. It's like no one cares about him. X-Books are really sucky and have been going in a really steep downward spiral since Morrison. I hope MCX makes it all better.

Beast, well, I don't know. These stupid writers aren't really focusing on characterization anymore so we can't really get to know the characters and everyone seems to be focusing on Emma Frost for some reason. Don't get me wrong. She is hot and is strong but hello, no need to treat her like a precious doll. Everything in X-world seems to revolve around her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.