Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The future for X-MEN GAMES AND MOVIES...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By WARLOCK2792

They are having a Marvel Ultimate Alliance sequel.

Cross fingers for Scarlet Witch

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Jaadu says:

"Okay game-wise, do any of you know what the next x-men game is going to be...... possibly x-men legends 3 or a x-men fighting game..........and movie-wise I know Wolverine and Magneto are in production....... but what other x-men movies are possibly coming out....... I heard rumors about X-men 4, Emma Frost, Mystique....... Do u guys know???"

Ultimate Alliance 2 which is basically X-Men Legends 4.

No word on any other movies yet besides Magneto and Wolverine. Rumors about an Emma Frost movie.

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jaadu

Okay game-wise, do any of you know what the next x-men game is going to be...... possibly x-men legends 3 or a x-men fighting game..........

and movie-wise I know Wolverine and Magneto are in production....... but what other x-men movies are possibly coming out....... I heard rumors about X-men 4, Emma Frost, Mystique....... Do u guys know???

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Chameleone

Jaadu says:

"Okay game-wise, do any of you know what the next x-men game is going to be...... possibly x-men legends 3 or a x-men fighting game..........and movie-wise I know Wolverine and Magneto are in production....... but what other x-men movies are possibly coming out....... I heard rumors about X-men 4, Emma Frost, Mystique....... Do u guys know???"

I wish they would have a free roaming X-Men RPG where you could create your own mutant. That would be fun.

Or pick any mutant and edit the way you want. I think that would be easier. Like make someone a guy or change their hair or something like that.
    Post Edited:2008-02-19 17:15:12

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Jaadu says:

"fesak says:
    "Jaadu says:

No word on any other movies yet besides Magneto and Wolverine. Rumors about an Emma Frost movie."

Do u know any possible character for Ultimate Alliance 2?

"

Wolverine :p

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jaadu

White Mage says:

"They are having a Marvel Ultimate Alliance sequel.*Cross fingers for Scarlet Witch*"

That's cool........ but i want a game of JUST x-men characters like x-men legends 1 and 2.... THEY NEED TO MAKE PART 3!

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7  Edited By Ms. Invisible

chameleone says:

"I wish they would have a free roaming X-Men RPG where you could create your own mutant. That would be fun."

That free roaming RPG - they actually had an idea, but was unfortunately cancelled.

As for the games, the new Wolverine movie was most likely be made into a game. I can't think of any other games for any other characters, as Wolverine's had his own game franchise, the X-Men did and so did Spider-Man. I personally think they are the two most popular characters and most popular team in Marvel. If they want to milk out some more games, they'll need to promote their other characters.
    Post Edited:2008-02-19 17:17:59

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jaadu

fesak says:

"Jaadu says:

No word on any other movies yet besides Magneto and Wolverine. Rumors about an Emma Frost movie."

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jaadu

fesak says:

"Jaadu says:
    "fesak says:
    "Jaadu says:

"

Wolverine :p

"

Grrr.... as usual..... lol like him but there ARE a lot other x-men they should put in the game....... Storm, Psylocke, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Jubilee, Iceman, Colossus, M, Angel, and the list goes ON......

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Titan3510

I say that they should do another X-Men fighting game like Tekken or Virtual Fighter with the style of the X-Men. Or an X-Men Legends III would be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.