Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Fate of each x-men after AVX?

• 80 results
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#51  Edited By papad1992

@stormphoenix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

@KainScion: @poisonfleur: Remender actually had plans to reuse Sage back in that Otherworld story in Uncanny X-Force but he stated he didn't have the time to squeeze her in!! Huge bummer!!

Oh No- No- No! Sonvaa--- That really is disappointing. Personally I prefer Sage over Domino. Sage has more of an Aeon Flux quality about her that I just looovve!

We were discussing Sage in "what is Storm's security team" thread. I've heard X-Men is supposed to get another female character so I was hoping for Sage.

Just Sage being back would be a miracle, I really wouldn't care which book... and that reminds me... does anyone remember that Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard were supposed to be a Street Team of X-Men! Well that never happened!!

Dazzler is going to be in Xtreme X-men and will be put in a leadership position/lead role

what!? are you serious.........Hmmm :) sweet

U didn't know this... it's old news! But u do know it's going to be like an Exiles type book not like the former title of the same name!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@papad1992: I'm sorry I really did not know i'm always left out of news like this. I guess i dont pay attention everytime news post comes up on comicvine:(

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By papad1992

@stormphoenix said:

@papad1992: I'm sorry I really did not know i'm always left out of news like this. I guess i dont pay attention everytime news post comes up on comicvine:(

No biggie... if u follow Astonishing X-Men (pre-Northstar wedding) there was a story arc that dealt with some alternate versions of some X-Men, like Emma Frost, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler, etc. And this new Xtreme X-Men book is going to have an Exiles type feel to it and Dazzler is going to be leading the pack! I don't know how that will work but here are some pics:

X-Treme X-Men #1 Variant
    X-Treme X-Men #1 Variant
    X-Treme X-Men #2
    X-Treme X-Men #2
    Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@papad1992: Oh wow man thank you :).

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By papad1992

@stormphoenix said:

@papad1992: Oh wow man thank you :).

no problem!!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Crimsonlord53: What mission?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#57  Edited By Teerack

@Hareil0079 said:

@Teerack said:

Considering Cyclops couldn't control his power because he got brain damaged at a young age, but can now control it as a phoenix host. I'm hoping that when he's not in combat he'll take off his glasses and be able to control his power. I mean the phoenix should of been able to heal his brain damage.

Actually it probably has healed it considering in AvX6 he stated he didn't need his visor's no more, but then you the special poster or concept art that Joe Q displayed and it makes one wonder. I'm curious to see if he has additional power sets after the PF or even more stronger concussive force behind his Optic Blasts.. who knows.

Well I know that logically she should be able to now, but sadly that don't mean he'll keep the ability.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Crimsonlord53

@TheCrowbar: It's a rumour that scott leaves the x-men on some sort of mission to find something. In other word's scott pulls a scott and falls into one of his self loathing funks. Again just a rumour.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By poisonfleur

@papad1992 said:

@stormphoenix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

@KainScion: @poisonfleur: Remender actually had plans to reuse Sage back in that Otherworld story in Uncanny X-Force but he stated he didn't have the time to squeeze her in!! Huge bummer!!

Oh No- No- No! Sonvaa--- That really is disappointing. Personally I prefer Sage over Domino. Sage has more of an Aeon Flux quality about her that I just looovve!

We were discussing Sage in "what is Storm's security team" thread. I've heard X-Men is supposed to get another female character so I was hoping for Sage.

Just Sage being back would be a miracle, I really wouldn't care which book... and that reminds me... does anyone remember that Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard were supposed to be a Street Team of X-Men! Well that never happened!!

Dazzler is going to be in Xtreme X-men and will be put in a leadership position/lead role

U didn't know this... it's old news! But u do know it's going to be like an Exiles type book not like the former title of the same name!

Personally I like the idea of Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard. They would be like charlie's angels of the x-men. LOL It could be a fun read. :D I guess X-treme X-men appeals to more people..

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good for Dazz. I may took a look at the series to see how her run goes. BTW does anyone know if her spontaneous resurrection situation has been resolved, yet?

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hareil0079

@Teerack said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@Teerack said:

Considering Cyclops couldn't control his power because he got brain damaged at a young age, but can now control it as a phoenix host. I'm hoping that when he's not in combat he'll take off his glasses and be able to control his power. I mean the phoenix should of been able to heal his brain damage.

Actually it probably has healed it considering in AvX6 he stated he didn't need his visor's no more, but then you the special poster or concept art that Joe Q displayed and it makes one wonder. I'm curious to see if he has additional power sets after the PF or even more stronger concussive force behind his Optic Blasts.. who knows.

Well I know that logically she should be able to now, but sadly that don't mean he'll keep the ability.

True, but marvel has done similar things in the pass where a character retains some sort of ability

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Teerack

@Hareil0079: Ya like Xavier being able to walk after Wanda messed with reality.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Rickbarry

@Dman1366: Were you able to not stare at his insane beard?

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64  Edited By Baddamdog

Think Emma Frost may bite the dust.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By papad1992

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

@stormphoenix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Personally I like the idea of Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard. They would be like charlie's angels of the x-men. LOL It could be a fun read. :D I guess X-treme X-men appeals to more people..

Well I for one would rather have a fun Charlie's Angel's type book rather than another Exiles alternate space type book!!

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By poisonfleur

@papad1992 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

@stormphoenix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Well I for one would rather have a fun Charlie's Angel's type book rather than another Exiles alternate space type book!!

Agreed. I alternate space type books just don't feel like cannon or contribute to the main story line. At least we have regular 'X-men' if we want some girl power. But I am still going to give X-treme X-men a read. :D

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Osian2 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't think much is going to change, actually. Havok and Polaris might be leaving X-Factor.

They only just arrived and now they're leaving. Talk about committment issues.

havok and polaris are supposed to be teachers at the jean grey school yet u dont see them strange

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By papad1992

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

@stormphoenix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Agreed. I alternate space type books just don't feel like cannon or contribute to the main story line. At least we have regular 'X-men' if we want some girl power. But I am still going to give X-treme X-men a read. :D

Me too... I'm not gonna knock it till I read it!!

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Imperius_Rex

But What about: Magneto will now lead the x men!! Storm will do her thanggg Psylocke will still be hawt Emma Frost is gonna die Hope will continue to be a lil buhhhraaat Collosus will stay the same Magik will stay the same Cyclops will become a fierce villan and one of the x men's biggest foes taking many mutants to follow him to glory Beast i don't care at all The Five Lights party And the other mutants?idk Any news? Or news yet to come?

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Dman1366

@Imperius_Rex: Have they confirmed all of this? Or is that just speculation?

gambit75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By gambit75

Magneto and Emma Frost will become Villians again
    Storm will lead her own X-men team along with Psylocke, Jubilee, Colossus and Magik.
    Cyclops , I hate to say it, will probably die.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hareil0079

@Teerack said:

@Hareil0079: Ya like Xavier being able to walk after Wanda messed with reality.

I think Xorn at one point in N.X-Men healed Xaviers legs so he can walk.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Teerack

@Hareil0079: That was the first time. Magneto re-crippled him, and then after house of m he retained his ability to walk the way wolverine retained his memories.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BaBaBoom

All of the more popular X-Men will still be given the spotlight while the less popular X-Men became background characters

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Namor is back to stealing folks women.. I think something bad is going to happen to him before it's all over with.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#76  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Namor is back to stealing folks women.. I think something bad is going to happen to him before it's all over with.

I hope he dies. He was never an X-Man in the first place, and to be quite candid, all of his appearances to me were just silly, i was like "WTH is he doing there ? >..>"

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By poisonfleur

@AgeofHurricane said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

I hope he dies. He was never an X-Man in the first place, and to be quite candid, all of his appearances to me were just silly, i was like "WTH is he doing there ? >..>"

Agreed. Him joining the X-men seemed just as forced in our faces as Storm and Black Panther's marriage. I hate it anytime an Avenger jacks the spotlight from an x-men....

ArchangelDRMRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ArchangelDRMRS

forgive me if it's been talked about but here's my 2 cents

In the new book All-new X-Men, the 3 variant covers to number 1 all connect. The first book has the 5 original x-men, the second has Wolverine, Beast, Storm, KittyPryde, Iceman & Rachel Grey (in new outfit), the 3rd variant has Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magneto, Magik, and some black guy wearing glasses in a suit (it does not look like the young kid named Prodigy or Northstar's husband Kyle).

Assuming that Mimc, Northstar, Gambit, Cecilia Reyes, Karma, Husk, Toad, Chamber, Doop and Angel are still at the school as well. with an unconcious Omega.

Apparently this team all are at the Jean Grey School and there is no more split X-Men.

Other X-Men went elsewhere such as:

Uncanny Avengers (Havok, Rogue, & Wolverin (plus 2 more not mentioned yet)

Avengers (Cannonball and Sunspot join)

All X-Men kids back at Jean Grey School together (including Cuckoos, Pixie, The lights, Hope, Surge, Dust, Armor, No-Girl, Mercury, Crosta, Bling!, Gentle) All depicted in WaTX #15.

So who does that leave not mentioned or pictured?

Colossus, Danger, Dr. Nemesis, Madison Jeffries, Frenzy, Psylocke, Domino, Warpath, Boom-Boom, Dani Moonstar, Warlock, Cypher, Magma, X-Man, Blink, Polaris

I'm speculating that Some of them might be the ones that go to Uncanny Avengers that they haven't mentioned yet. or maybe the extra ones they didn't mention yet are the X-Men at the school (be in 2 books like wolverine)

I for one hope Colossus quits and seeks out Cain Marko to give him back the true Juggernaut power.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

If something does happen to Colossus, then I would gladly write a fan fiction series called "Red Steel" to fill in the gap that might be missing from him.  But we'll have to wait and see what happens after AvX.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#80  Edited By time1

Cyclops, Magneto, Emma and Magik will be in dark X-Men. Not sure what this team is about yet. Why are going to have 2 Cyclops. Colossus I think will be leaving Storm X-Men team soon. Jean will be playing a central role in all new X-Men.I think Namor is gone for good. I hope so, I know he will be appear in first X-Men series.

All-New X-Men
    All-New X-Men

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.