Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Fate of each x-men after AVX?

• 80 results
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

So purpose of this topic is the shed light on what is happening to each other Marvel characters after AvX. So far, Havok, Rogue, and Wolverine will be in Uncanny Avengers. Jean from the past will be back along with Iceman. (forgive me, please, if this has been posted before. I didn't notice if it has.)

But What about:

Magneto

Storm

Psylocke

Emma Frost

Hope

Collosus

Magik

Cyclops

Beast

The Five Lights

And the other mutants?

Any news? Or news yet to come?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

If Wood's Securtiy Recon/X-Men title is still around (which i'm going to be as pessimistic as possible about, 'cause i'm pretty sure it won't) after this Marvel NO! thingy, then: Storm, Psylocke, Colossus, Domino and Pixie (as well as one other mystery member) shall be saved, if not, then they shall be damned. That's the only title i care about, other than WaTX, which, i don't think will be going anywhere. Beast should still be a member of SA, don't see a reason for him to be leaving them.

>.>

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Crimsonlord53

I don't know about news but I'll offer what I can see happen.

Magneto leads the utopia x-men.

Storm well stay as the leader of her team doing what she's doing now.

Psylocke I think she has to step up and take emma'a place for a while.

Emma Frost with scott on his mission.

Hope Let her be a kid no more phoenix or messiah bull. Drop the mimic powers and write her as an empath make for a more interesting story imho. Heck if the x-men need a frost bring cordial in to teach hope.

Collosus Moody and well fall into his art.

Magik Back into prison or the new mutants.

Cyclops This rumoured mission.

Beast Don't know don't care.

The Five Lights The same as hope let them adjust.

And the other mutants?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By KainScion

@poisonfleur said:

So purpose of this topic is the shed light on what is happening to each other Marvel characters after AvX. So far, Havok, Rogue, and Wolverine will be in Uncanny Avengers. Jean from the past will be back along with Iceman. (forgive me, please, if this has been posted before. I didn't notice if it has.)

But What about:

Magneto - probably back to being bad. some stupid reason i guess.

Storm - shell be fine

Psylocke - same as storm.

Emma Frost - if scott dies, hitting it hard with namor. if alive, on her own, cuz she CHEATED.

Hope - maybe dead.

Collosus - back to normal. like before the juggernaut-phoenix sh*tstorm hit

Magik - GET THIS CRAZY GIRL IN THERAPY WITH DR STRANGE AND PROF X STAT

Cyclops - dead (still hoping, DAMMIT)

Beast - back to being the nerd of a team. probably uncanny avengers

The Five Lights - maybe transonic dead. rest avengers academy or jean grey school.

And the other mutants? I HOPE KURT COMES BACK. I MISS THE BLUE ELF!!

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq

I'm curious what happens to the extinction team. Danger, Namor, Magik, Colossus ( looks like he will be holding on to his new juggy powers) Scott, Emma, Hope and Mags.

I read somewhere that the 05 teens will actually meet the e-team. Will Bendis actually inherit most of the e-teams members? Will there even be a need for a powerhouse team like that after avx? Some of them have personalities for a team similar to x-force.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By poisonfleur

I like most of you ideas, but this stood out the most. I really think Dr.Strange counciling Magik would be Great!

Although I am worried most about Storm, Pixie, Psylocke's story. I love their team! Let's hope for the best!

(WAYY OFF TOPIC!!! But seriously WTF happened to Sage??? Where has she been?)

@KainScion said:

Magik - GET THIS CRAZY GIRL IN THERAPY WITH DR STRANGE AND PROF X STAT

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KainScion

@poisonfleur: she was absorbed into the crystal palace. you know from exiles.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hareil0079

@AgeofHurricane said:

If Wood's Securtiy Recon/X-Men title is still around (which i'm going to be as pessimistic as possible about, 'cause i'm pretty sure it won't) after this Marvel NO! thingy, then: Storm, Psylocke, Colossus, Domino and Pixie (as well as one other mystery member) shall be saved, if not, then they shall be damned. That's the only title i care about, other than WaTX, which, i don't think will be going anywhere. Beast should still be a member of SA, don't see a reason for him to be leaving them.

>.>

I'm not saying it's not going to happen but as far we know so far that UXM is going the way side currently, so X-Men/Storms RECON team should be fine, Uncanny X-force as well, though i'm sure remender will adjust it to post AvX I'm sure to make feel right, (since marvel now is pushing this unified universe) X-Men Legacy which will proably get a take on how Rogue sees Post AvX and other characters in that story as well through her eyes, and Wolverine and the X-men (which I'm thinking that they'll probably unfiy that with Avengers Academy)

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Hareil0079 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

>.>

I'm not saying it's not going to happen but as far we know so far that UXM is going the way side currently, so X-Men/Storms RECON team should be fine, Uncanny X-force as well, though i'm sure remender will adjust it to post AvX I'm sure to make feel right, (since marvel now is pushing this unified universe) X-Men Legacy which will proably get a take on how Rogue sees Post AvX and other characters in that story as well through her eyes, and Wolverine and the X-men (which I'm thinking that they'll probably unfiy that with Avengers Academy)

Dunno, Wood's kinda already said that he's only scheduled for a certain amount of issues, but nothing has come of it, yet. Yeah, X-Force doesn't exactly have a reason to get cancelled so i can see it around for the long run, i seriously hope Legacy isn't like that, and i dn't exactly see why it should, Gage said on Twitter after the next couple of issues Rogue would be renamed back to X-Men Legacy, so it should provide some focus on the other characters in the upcoming months and i hope they don't unify with the AA, they're the most boring cast of teens i've ever come across in my life, sorry, but no.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hareil0079

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

>.>

Dunno, Wood's kinda already said that he's only scheduled for a certain amount of issues, but nothing has come of it, yet. Yeah, X-Force doesn't exactly have a reason to get cancelled so i can see it around for the long run, i seriously hope Legacy isn't like that, and i dn't exactly see why it should, Gage said on Twitter after the next couple of issues Rogue would be renamed back to X-Men Legacy, so it should provide some focus on the other characters in the upcoming months and i hope they don't unify with the AA, they're the most boring cast of teens i've ever come across in my life, sorry, but no.

The reasoning behind the AA unification is simply cause in one the tie-ins i read one of the solicitations that the school gets destroyed and closed permanently so with wolverine school still up and the announcement of UA i can see it being unified but as long as Jason Aaron is writing WatXM it can't be that boring.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rickbarry

Magneto: Usurps Storm or Logan for leadership of Utopia or attempts to reform his acolytes/brotherhood elsewhere. (I would prefer the latter.)

Storm: Collaborates with Logan on Utopia. Could actually lead and become a type of Professor X figure.

Psylocke: I have no idea.

Emma Frost: She's either dead or ends up with Namor.

Hope: See Psylocke, but I'll actually care what happens to Psylocke.

Colossus: Depends. If he's actually free of Cyttorak he'll end up at the Jean Grey School with Kitty. If not? Seems he's having a falling out with Storm in the other book. I could see him ending up with Magneto.

Magik: She'll likely end up with Colossus. The two are connected at the hip...when they're alive.

Cyclops: Could he actually kill Emma in the upcoming issues of AvX? I could see that happening if he finds out about Namor/Emma shenanigans. He pulls an Xavier and disappears or ends up dying as well.

Beast: He's a class five douche. I hope he's replaced by doppleganger version.

Five Lights: I don't really know all that much about them. They end up with Hope?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think much is going to change, actually. Havok and Polaris might be leaving X-Factor.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KainScion

@Rickbarry: wolverine doesnt care about utopia. he LEFT. and never looked back.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Osian2

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't think much is going to change, actually. Havok and Polaris might be leaving X-Factor.

They only just arrived and now they're leaving. Talk about committment issues.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rickbarry

@KainScion: I understand that, but I'm simply saying that he's gotta have something to do with bringing some of those X-men over, right?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KainScion

@Rickbarry: and beating wolverine unites them around him? hmm. there may be a flaw in there, cant put my finger on them.

EDIT: it.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rickbarry

@KainScion:We all know how comics work. Havok is working against the avengers, but he'll somehow be on the team. Logan has fought with pretty much everyone on that picture and yet he still works with them. He's got a history of beating/being beaten by people and somehow working together with them.

You're being difficult to simply be difficult.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KainScion

@Rickbarry: i'm being difficult because what you're saying doesnt make sense. what are they cavemen, dogs? i beat him now you follow. yes. good to be king.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rickbarry

@KainScion: What doesn't make sense? There's a definition for it. Mutiny or Revolution. Check 'em out.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hareil0079

@Rickbarry said:

@KainScion: What doesn't make sense? There's a definition for it. Mutiny or Revolution. Check 'em out.

Dude just stop wasting your time he wont regardless what you say, he'll argue just for the sake to argue.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KainScion

@Hareil0079: how is he making sense? i'm arguing just to argue. first he said magneto beats wolverine/storm to bring mutants over to his side (makes no sense). then he gave illogical reasons. now he changed his mind and votes for mutiny. FROM WHO? wolverine isnt in utopia! answer me this!

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hareil0079

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079: how is he making sense? i'm arguing just to argue. first he said magneto beats wolverine/storm to bring mutants over to his side (makes no sense). then he gave illogical reasons. now he changed his mind and votes for mutiny. FROM WHO? wolverine isnt in utopia! answer me this!

I don't care what your point, just a trend I notice. tendencies if you will

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KainScion

@Hareil0079: so because i tend to argue with people, and you dont even care what im arguing about, you just say to the other guy to ignore me? EPIC FAIL. seriously you just want attention. thats it. now begone and only speak if you can contribute with something. keep your observations to yourself, sherlock holmes.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I kinda hope storm would still be an avenger. After this event I guess not :-( well.......was fun.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KainScion

@stormphoenix: if they let rogue be an avenger with her history old and new with the avengers its safe to say storm will still be an avenger.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@KainScion said:

@stormphoenix: if they let rogue be an avenger with her history old and new with the avengers its safe to say storm will still be an avenger.

I understand what you mean. I was reading AVX Avengers 25 and she was still a memeber fighting along side with thor cap Spider W etc. I never seen storm an thor fight together anywy what i'm saying is I thought it was great seeing her interact and fight along side heroes other than x-men.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KainScion

@stormphoenix: she was a good addition to the avengers (higher standards than most avengers *cough spider-woman*) but she was shown very little with the team, a few panels in an avengers meeting, fighting BP and then nothing. hope she gets more exposure with them if she remains an avenger.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@KainScion said:

@stormphoenix: she was a good addition to the avengers (higher standards than most avengers *cough spider-woman*) but she was shown very little with the team, a few panels in an avengers meeting, fighting BP and then nothing. hope she gets more exposure with them if she remains an avenger.

Right and the funny thing is she is barely shown with the x-men....well more or less but barely

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hareil0079

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079: so because i tend to argue with people, and you dont even care what im arguing about, you just say to the other guy to ignore me? EPIC FAIL. seriously you just want attention. thats it. now begone and only speak if you can contribute with something. keep your observations to yourself, sherlock holmes.

Whatever

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KainScion
    No Caption Provided

@Hareil0079: please stop talking to me

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dman1366

@Hareil0079 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

>.>

They are deff not combining with AA. Talked to Aaron a while at Denver Comic Con, this book is going to be strictly X-Men. Similar to Whedon or Morrisons run.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rickbarry

@KainScion: You are aware that I don't work for marvel or write comics/novels for a living. So if there's a little contradiction, which I didn't really see, you'll have to forgive me. They're simply predictions. If Logan helps Storm in Utopia then perhaps Magneto might try a coup or supplant either. He did the same thing with the Acolytes. He tossed what's his face out on his rear end for the simple reason he believed his ideas were better. Is it so impossible that if Logan were to get involved with Storm, or if he thought Storm was leading the mutant race in a bad direction, that he would try something to take over?

My prediction is contingent on Logan actually getting involved with Utopia. Whether that seems silly to you matters dick to me. Go away.

@Hareil0079: Yeah, I looked at his profile. He's a blowhard.

@Dman1366: Dude! You must have had some type of blackmail on Aaron to get him to spill the beans! Boy, these pretzels are making me thirsty!

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Osian2 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

They only just arrived and now they're leaving. Talk about committment issues.

LOL From what I hear, though, Havok is supposed to be joining the Avengers or at least become more visible in the Marvel Universe. Considering that X-Factor is mainly concerned with self-contained stories, I'd assume that he would be leaving the team. Polaris would most likely leave with him.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Blood1991

The lack of news has been concerning, but I'm sure most if not all will be fine with the exceptions of maybe Emma, Scott and Namor.

Storm- Will probably play in Uncanny Avengers or Hickman's team as well as be an X-Man. I would like her to be leader of the X-Men for awhile while Scott does his mission or whatever Marvel hs in store for him. She could use the boost to become a full core X-Man again.

Colossus- I'm not to sure on him, Magik, Magneto and a couple other could be the next brotherhood. Personally don't want Pete there, but with Kitty with Iceman he will basically follow his sister. He will most likely be strictly X books though.

Magik- See Colossus, she may join the New Mutants again too.

Magneto- He either takes leadership of an X-team or leaves. Storm is to straight laced for him to follow.

Psylocke- Will most likely stay where she is on Uncanny X-Force and the other X-Team.

Danger- Leave I hope....

WATXM will probably be mostly unaffected other than a roster change, UXF probably unchaged and I don't quite know what is in store for Emma, Scott or Namor.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By poisonfleur

@KainScion: Say Whhhaaat? I actually never read exiles. Darn-- her fate sounds like a bummer :/

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KainScion

@poisonfleur: there is still hope. some of the people preserved in the pink palace have been returned to their respective earths. but i doubt sage will return any time soon.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By poisonfleur

@KainScion: Oh no.. I guess she will come back.. eventually. I really like Sage's character. I think the last issue that I remember her in was in the aftermath of M-day. LOL

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry said:

@KainScion: You are aware that I don't work for marvel or write comics/novels for a living. So if there's a little contradiction, which I didn't really see, you'll have to forgive me. They're simply predictions. If Logan helps Storm in Utopia then perhaps Magneto might try a coup or supplant either. He did the same thing with the Acolytes. He tossed what's his face out on his rear end for the simple reason he believed his ideas were better. Is it so impossible that if Logan were to get involved with Storm, or if he thought Storm was leading the mutant race in a bad direction, that he would try something to take over?

My prediction is contingent on Logan actually getting involved with Utopia. Whether that seems silly to you matters dick to me. Go away.

@Hareil0079: Yeah, I looked at his profile. He's a blowhard.

@Dman1366: Dude! You must have had some type of blackmail on Aaron to get him to spill the beans! Boy, these pretzels are making me thirsty!

hahahaha naw. He is just a really nice and open guy. I asked him if they are keeping this series for a while, he said yes. I asked him about Bobby and Kitty, he said they will expand more, but it is going to be really slow. I asked if he liked Morrison and Whedon's run, he said yes and that is what inspired him. Oh! and he said that Bobby is one of his favorites too. That was basicaly our entire conversation.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#39  Edited By papad1992

@KainScion: @poisonfleur: Remender actually had plans to reuse Sage back in that Otherworld story in Uncanny X-Force but he stated he didn't have the time to squeeze her in!! Huge bummer!!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#40  Edited By Teerack

Considering Cyclops couldn't control his power because he got brain damaged at a young age, but can now control it as a phoenix host. I'm hoping that when he's not in combat he'll take off his glasses and be able to control his power. I mean the phoenix should of been able to heal his brain damage.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By poisonfleur

@papad1992 said:

@KainScion: @poisonfleur: Remender actually had plans to reuse Sage back in that Otherworld story in Uncanny X-Force but he stated he didn't have the time to squeeze her in!! Huge bummer!!

Oh No- No- No! Sonvaa--- That really is disappointing. Personally I prefer Sage over Domino. Sage has more of an Aeon Flux quality about her that I just looovve!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By papad1992

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Oh No- No- No! Sonvaa--- That really is disappointing. Personally I prefer Sage over Domino. Sage has more of an Aeon Flux quality about her that I just looovve!

Well u actually can't compare the two...

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blood1991

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

We were discussing Sage in "what is Storm's security team" thread. I've heard X-Men is supposed to get another female character so I was hoping for Sage.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By papad1992

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

We were discussing Sage in "what is Storm's security team" thread. I've heard X-Men is supposed to get another female character so I was hoping for Sage.

Just Sage being back would be a miracle, I really wouldn't care which book... and that reminds me... does anyone remember that Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard were supposed to be a Street Team of X-Men! Well that never happened!!

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hareil0079

@Teerack said:

Considering Cyclops couldn't control his power because he got brain damaged at a young age, but can now control it as a phoenix host. I'm hoping that when he's not in combat he'll take off his glasses and be able to control his power. I mean the phoenix should of been able to heal his brain damage.

Actually it probably has healed it considering in AvX6 he stated he didn't need his visor's no more, but then you the special poster or concept art that Joe Q displayed and it makes one wonder. I'm curious to see if he has additional power sets after the PF or even more stronger concussive force behind his Optic Blasts.. who knows.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blood1991

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Just Sage being back would be a miracle, I really wouldn't care which book... and that reminds me... does anyone remember that Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard were supposed to be a Street Team of X-Men! Well that never happened!!

Good question. Dazzler is going to be leading Xtreme X-Men so I assume they just go float off to limbo. It sucks if her team was written well it could be a good book.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hareil0079

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Dazzler is going to be in Xtreme X-men and will be put in a leadership position/lead role

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By papad1992

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Dazzler is going to be in Xtreme X-men and will be put in a leadership position/lead role

I know that... I just find it funny that the smallest group of blondes that were supposed to be a "street (glam) team" and were the most highly anticipated group that was came out of that Regenesis arc never came to fruition!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By papad1992

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

Good question. Dazzler is going to be leading Xtreme X-Men so I assume they just go float off to limbo. It sucks if her team was written well it could be a good book.

Her little team could have been an awesome book!! I would have defiantly read it!! I remember when those promo team pics were released, I screamed "Holy crap... Dazzler, Boom Boom, and Lifeguard on one team together!!" And from there I was like ooh I wonder what happened to Neal and Lifeguard's brother because after Xtreme X-Men ended they basically vanished! Both Neal and Lifeguard went to keep an eye on her brother but seriously... bring them back.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@Hareil0079 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@papad1992 said:

what!? are you serious.........Hmmm :) sweet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.