Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Avengers 2 Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver..wth

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By flameboy298

On the promotional run for ‘Kick-Ass 2′ at Comic-Con, MTV grabbed a minute with Aaron Taylor-Johnson and asked him about the role of Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver in ‘The Avengers 2.’ “I don’t think I can talk about that, but it really is an exciting prospect,” Johnson said, indicating that the casting is a done deal. When asked if he was reading up on the character, he added, ”[QuickSilver] has a really interesting character and background. In fact, my wife just went out and bought… it’s like a really, really old vintage [comic] with the first time Quicksilver’s ever been on the cover.

Quicksilver is one of two confirmed characters Joss Whedon is introducing in the sequel, along with his twin Scarlet Witch. Both Marvel and 20th Century Fox share rights to the Quicksilver character, as Bryan Singer recently cast Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s ‘Kick-Ass’ co-star Evan Peters as Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past.’ Johnson, who is coming off of Oliver Stone’s ‘Savages’ and Joe Wright’s ‘Anna Karenina,’ will soon be seen in ‘Kick-Ass 2.’ He’s currently filming ‘Godzilla’ for Legendary Pictures.

I feel like the X-men should have their own universe and not co-exist with The Avengers,this is only going to cause confusion and screw up continuity wait...They already did that.

What are your thoughts on this???

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By flashrobin

I dont like the idea of Evan Peters as Quicksilver,and I dont think X-men Days of Future Past will be all that promising either,however if Evan Peters can play the part good for him. As for Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver in The Avengers I dont really care,I dont like Vin Diesel being in The Avengers 2...I mean seriously I will not watch it if he's in that movie,I just cringe at the thought...Hopefully its all just speculation

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I'm fine with it. The Avengers films and X-Men films pretty much exist in seperate universes, so having some characters be in both won't really affect either.

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@flashrobin: So you're willing to miss out on a movie because one person you don't like is in? That's just stupid. I'll never understand why people refuse to see shows or movies because one certain person they don't like is in it.

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenedge: Because His acting is horrible just like Channing Tatum,Yes I would actually I avoid every movie with Channing tatum.I feel the same way about Vin Diesel I feel his acting skills aren't adequate enough for particular films

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashrobin: I can't lie I can't see Vin Diesel being in the Avengers 2 his acting his mediocore IMO,but if he can pull it off good for him I suppose more money in his pocket.What character is portraying anyways?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.