Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Teaser Images Released for Post-Schism Teams

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Timandm
    @Edgeworth_11 said:
    So does that mean Xavier rebuilt the mansion again?
    That mansion has made more comebacks than Jean Grey/Summers...
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By John Valentine
    @MrSeaman70 said:
    Prof-X and Wolverine has always been best friends forever. So, he's on Wolvie's team for sure.
    Just wrong.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By John Valentine
    @papad1992 said:
    Does anyone else think that IF Jean and Nightcrawler come from the AOA timeline... Cyclops will get back to his old guilt-stricken self and fall into depression while Nightcrawler (since he's more ruthless in the AOA universe) will find no trouble siding with Logan. Then Jean would also join with Logan which will cause Cyclops to go on a beserker rampage and  start a battle with Logan possibly die!! IDK about the last part!!! Sounds good to me!!  *Keep in mind, if that's truely what happens... I said it first!! :)
    No, I think that's extremely unlikely. 

@ZacCooper said:
    @Timandm: I think the person you've labelled as Anole, is actually Iceman because if you compare the head of the silhouette to the head of Iceman on this picture, you can see the head spikes are drawn in the same way, that is assuming they were both drawn by the same artist .
    X-Men: Regenesis
    X-Men: Regenesis

Looks a lot like Anole to me.
    No Caption Provided
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Timandm
    @John Valentine: I can see where it looks like both iceman and anole, but I think it's Anole.  I can't see Bobby EVER leaving Scott's team...  But if he did, I would hope the writers would give him more than just that little bitty cameo in an important picture like that.  He's one of the ORIGINAL X-men... If he goes with Wolverine, he should be standing next to him and right behind him at the very least.

@xerox-kitty said:

@xerox-kitty said:

Uncanny X-Men is clearly on Utopia, but there's no background detail for the Wolverine & the X-Men cover. So any guesses where Wolverine's team will be based? Back in Westchester?

@danhimself said:

WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #1 XREGGWritten by JASON AARONPencils & Cover by CHRIS BACHALORegenesis Gold Variant by NICK BRADSHAWVariant Cover by FRANK CHOBlank Variant Cover also availableSpinning directly out of X-MEN: SCHISM, the X-Men are split in two. In the oversized debut issue of the new ongoing flagship X-series, Wolverine takes one half of the X-Men back to Westchester to start over again. But the new Hellfire Club outlast its first day. Join Marvel Architect Jason Aaron (X-MEN: SCHISM,WOLVERINE) and legendary X-Artist Chris Bachalo (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, GENERATION X) for a brand new action-packed take on the X-Men that will set a new standard for the Children of the Atom.48 PGS./Rated T+

Oooooh, I called it! :D

I'm hoping that the spit in the X-men will be over Wolverine's decision to finally take down the Hellfire club...  The Hellfire club has been a thorn in the X-men's side since basically the beginning.  They're like roaches that just won't die or go away...  And since we know they're basically behind Schism, it makes sense that someone like Logan would finally say, "Enough, I'm taking them down..."  And I can also see Scott saying, ONCE AGAIN, "X-men don't kill!"   (except when Scott does it.  or Storm...  or Scott orders X-Force to do it... Or the Phoenix gets hungry... or when it's aliens...)  I could absolutely see that causing a rift in the X-men...  A rift between those who want to cling to the delusion that X-men never kill under any circumstances whatsoever, and those who have had enough...
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By John Valentine
    @Timandm said:
      He's one of the ORIGINAL X-men... If he goes with Wolverine, he should be standing next to him and right behind him at the very least.
    So true. 
    Bar Hope and her morons, I like the look of Logan's team on the whole more than Emma/Cyclops'.
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#156  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Timandm: You think something like THAT would happen ? how comes ?
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Timandm
    @AgeofHurricane said:

@Timandm: You think something like THAT would happen ? how comes ?

Well, we know "something" is going to cause the rift, we just don't know exactly what, right?  And we have seen arguments against X-Force killing the enemy...  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And of course, Scott disbanded X-Force, which suggests that he's slipping back into his "X-men never kill mode."  I suppose the rift could be caused by something as simple as Logan reforming X-Force without telling Scott, but the rift between the X-men is supposed to have something to do with Schism....   So, we a have a few facts to consider:

1. The rift has something to do with Schism.
    2. The problem specifically causes Scott and Logan to battle over it.
    3. The Hellfire club is behind Schism.  They essentially are responsible the event that led up to the build up in Sentinels around the world.
    4. Logan, and X-Force, is already in a 'kill the enemy' mode.
    5. It appears that Hope will be following Logan.  Hope is a warrior/soldier.  She has no problem killing when it is necessary. With this in mind, it supports the idea that the rift could be over the need to kill the enemy.
    6. Nightcrawler from Age of X appears to be on Wolverine's team.  We already KNOW he's a killer.
    7. It appears Cannonball is Wolverine.  He's always been against killing, but he recently killed; just a few issues ago.  I think having recently lost his brother to murderers and watching the woman he loves (Dani, and I think the two of them together or just ick.) pushed him over the edge.  I think he now sees the need to kill.
    Now, everyone we see on Cyclops's/Emma's team has killed more than once... But they still cling to the illusion that X-men NEVER kill.. Except for Magik.  I can't figure out what she's doing with Cyclops's team except staying with her brother.

@John Valentine: Bar Hope and her morons, I like the look of Logan's team on the whole more than Emma/Cyclops'. 
    Hmmm... "Hope and he Morons."  Sounds like a good title for her series. LOL!  Actually, I didn't care for her team at  all at first.  But the past few issues, they've made some dramatic improvements.  First, they became interesting, which always helps.  Second, Hope is starting to get a grasp on her powers.  The characters personalities and psyches are coming into view; Hope is a soldier/leader.  Kenji is a psychopath. Idie is a brainwashed kid who doesn't understand true morality. Gabrielle is...um...somewhat normal but not terribly bright.   Teon simply wants to be happy and survive; he'll be used for comedy relief like Iceman.  I haven't quite figured out the blue-flying-fish girl yet.
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Timandm: So i see.....but i don't think a rift would happen over killing, Scott's the one that created X-Force in the first place and he nor any of the people on his future team should be hypocrites about it because almost all (if not all) the X-Men have taken a life whether it be accidental or deliberate or "for the greater good" (LOL), i mean have you read Schism's first issue ?, Cyclops actually made a joke about killing him and considered it but the damage had already been done so there was no point.
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Timandm
    @AgeofHurricane said:
    @Timandm: So i see.....but i don't think a rift would happen over killing, Scott's the one that created X-Force in the first place and he nor any of the people on his future team should be hypocrites about it because almost all (if not all) the X-Men have taken a life whether it be accidental or deliberate or "for the greater good" (LOL), i mean have you read Schism's first issue ?, Cyclops actually made a joke about killing him and considered it but the damage had already been done so there was no point.
    Wh...Whu...WhuuaaaAATTT?  You would DARE have an opinion that differs from MINE?!  HOW DARE YOU!?  LOLOL!!!!!! 

Yes, nearly all of the X-Men have killed before.  But consider Storm's reaction in that scan I posted.  She's basically telling Logan they may not be able to continue being friends.  And she's already killed!  She's already being a hypocrite.  How many times has Scott said, "X-Men don't kill" and yet he's killed how many times?  Kandra, Ugly-John, Brood, Magneto (he didn't deliver the killing blow but he tried and he did lead the teams to do the deed.)  Colossus kept believing X-Men do not kill even after he broke Riptide's neck with his bare hand.  

I'm a huge X-Men fan (in spite of all my whining and bitching) but the X-men have been hypocritical about killing since the 70s...  I just think, things could get very REAL for them soon.  Things will simply boil over.
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Timandm: LOL (you're funny, if i haven't followed you i'll do so soon)

As for that scan Fraction had a part in writing that so (im not even being a "fan-boy" here) you can't be so sure she was talking sense, i mean she's killed many times and for her to say something like that is beyond me, same goes for Scott and those examples you gave, if Scott didn't kill Candra it would've been Storm because Candra actually NEEDED to be killed the same can be said for the brood given the situation they put the X-Men in at the time and Ugly John...............................(tough one) lets just say they were putting him out of his misery, Magneto NEEDED to be killed as well (not sure what instance your talking about though) and with Colossus if HE didn't break Riptides neck then I would've ! the Marauders are a bunch of low life sonofa@!?*#%s (grammar) they all deserve to die for what they did to the Morlocks *sheds a tear*.

True.
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Timandm
    @AgeofHurricane: Thanks for the follow.

And I completely agree that the times they've killed, the killing NEEDED to be done.  So, it doesn't make sense for them to spout the "X-Men do not kill" motto, but the writers keep putting it in....

Um...  LOL!!! About this --->low life sonofa@!?*#%s (grammar)      I think your grammar was pretty good.  LOL!
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#162  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Timandm said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Timandm said:

@IllyanaRasputin said:
    @madrid_san: Danger! Yeah! That would make more sense, and it has more of a female look to her especially the face!
    It does have more of a female look in the face.  Her mouth is open!  LOL!!!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  That's an old Cary Grant Joke from the movie, "Mother Goose"

@ZacCooper: You're right, that does look like the spikes on Iceman's head.
    Its "Father Goose" actually if im not mistaken.   its the one where he's on the island with the french lady and the group of schoolgirls right?
    DOH!!!  You're absolutely right.  "FATHER" Goose.  What was I thinking?  Great movie, don't ya think?

@papad1992 said:
    Does anyone else think that IF Jean and Nightcrawler come from the AOA timeline... Cyclops will get back to his old guilt-stricken self and fall into depression while Nightcrawler (since he's more ruthless in the AOA universe) will find no trouble siding with Logan. Then Jean would also join with Logan which will cause Cyclops to go on a beserker rampage and  start a battle with Logan possibly die!! IDK about the last part!!! Sounds good to me!!  *Keep in mind, if that's truely what happens... I said it first!! :)
    I've been thinking something like that...  If Logan IS coming back from AoA with two people then Jean is a definite possibility...  Since Logan and team weren't able to get the "seed" they needed to stop the ascension of Angel, perhaps they'll bring Jean back hoping she can get in touch with her "Phoenix" side and stop the ascension...  And I can DEFINITELY see a fight breaking out between Cyclops and Wolverine over Jean...

Possible Dialogue between Logan and Scott:

Logan:  Hey, Slim!  Look who I found!
    Scott:  Wolverine, I'm kind of busy fighting sentinels at the moment.  Can't you just t...(Stunned silence.) Jean?  JEAN?  Wh...How?  Jean, is that really you?
    Jean:   Yes, but I'm not the Jean you knew.  Logan just brought me here from Age of Apocalypse.  I hated it there, and since I've always loved Logan, it only made sense for us to be together again.
    Scott:  (stunned silence) Wh..Wait.  What?
    Logan:  She loves me.  We've been boinking like rabbits.  Got a problem with that?
    Scott:  That's MY WIFE!
    Emma: Wh...What?  
    Scott:  Emma, shut up!  Men are talking.
    Emma: (glares while severing the neural connection between Scot's brain and his copulatory organ.)  Yes, dear.  Btw, when you wake up tomorrow, you'll find yourself strangely attracted to men with hairy backs.
    Logan: Well, Jean and I are headed to my quarters.  (Cat eating grin)  She's been missing me, and since my healing factor gives me this amazing stamina...  See ya, Slim!
    Scott: STOP, LOGAN!  That's my wife you're talking about!  
    Logan: Listen, One-Eye!  You're with the White Dominatrix now!  You already got a woman in your life!
    Scott:  That's never stopped me before!  Remember?  I was married to Madelyn the FIRST time Jean came back from the dead, and I TOTALLY dumped Madelyn AND my baby to get back with Jean.  I didn't even bother to tell Madelyn a thing!  And naturally, there was that time, let's see (thinks a moment) I think it was the second to the last time Jean died... Yeah, that's it.  She and I were married and I TOTALLY did the psychic deed with Emma, and I probably would have dumped Jean, but then Magneto killed her and saved me the trouble of dumping her.  So, I have no problem dumping Emma and...
    Emma:  Oh, so YOU'RE dumping ME?
    Scott:  Woman, what part of SHUT UP don't you understand?  Is it the "shut" or the "up" part that's giving you trouble?
    Emma:  (silent evil glare.  Scott suddenly finds Logan VERY attractive.)  Scott, dear, have you noticed how hairy Logan's back is?
    Scott:  Hey, Logan.  It just occurred to me that you and I have never had a threesome.  How about I come down to your quarters with you and...
    Logan:  What?  What the #*$* did you just *$&%ing say to me, you *$&#ing ($*#($ of a mother *$*#ing *&#@ shagger?
    Scott: Oh come on, Big Guy.  I've seen the way you look at me as I pass by.  Especially since I started wearing this skin tight full body costume that looks like a blue condom.  I KNOW you've been wantin.....  Scott's dialogue is suddenly interrupted by the sound of, "SNIKT" as Wolverine goes berserk... Okay, maybe I've put too much thought into that.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! Thats soooooo wrong but its freaking hilarious
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#163  Edited By danhimself
    @xerox-kitty said:

@xerox-kitty said:

Uncanny X-Men is clearly on Utopia, but there's no background detail for the Wolverine & the X-Men cover. So any guesses where Wolverine's team will be based? Back in Westchester?

@danhimself said:

WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #1 XREGGWritten by JASON AARONPencils & Cover by CHRIS BACHALORegenesis Gold Variant by NICK BRADSHAWVariant Cover by FRANK CHOBlank Variant Cover also availableSpinning directly out of X-MEN: SCHISM, the X-Men are split in two. In the oversized debut issue of the new ongoing flagship X-series, Wolverine takes one half of the X-Men back to Westchester to start over again. But the new Hellfire Club outlast its first day. Join Marvel Architect Jason Aaron (X-MEN: SCHISM,WOLVERINE) and legendary X-Artist Chris Bachalo (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, GENERATION X) for a brand new action-packed take on the X-Men that will set a new standard for the Children of the Atom.48 PGS./Rated T+

Oooooh, I called it! :D

yeah same here...though I can't quote mine since it wasn't in this thread...but it makes sense for Wolverine to move to the east coast with him being on the Avengers
    Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Personally, I think Scott will push Logan over the edge by ordering Oya (Idie)  to kill an enemy. Scott only orders her because at that moment in time, she has the best chance to kill said enemy. We could already see in Schism #1 that Logan was disturbed when Scott asked Idie to watch what was happenning globally with governments reinstating their sentinel programs. Logan sees her and ther other "Lights" (Hope's team) as children too young for war. Scott sees them as other chess pieces on his board to use. This will certainly piss Logan off and this will start Schism between them. 

And yes Marauders need to die! There is no hope for them :P
    One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#165  Edited By One_Eye
    @Edgeworth_11: I'm wondering the same things, bro.
    Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Edgeworth_11
    @One_Eye
    I see your a fellow Cyclops fan. Marvel is just keeping us on our toes. As my buddy Madrid-san said, it's just Marvel's way to build interest in the already interesting Schism. Make it seem Scott will die. But we know they will not kill him. Heck, he will still probably lead Uncanny. His silouette is just not revealed yet. It'll be ok :)
    Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mutant God

or maybe he will maybe end up in those underground jails on Utopia
    riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By riri4life

Hmm... Looks like Logan's got Cannonball. 

Emma's got Maggie, and maybe Juggernaut and Magik??? idk 

ZacCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By ZacCooper
    @John Valentine: Well, I'm thinking it's Iceman, not Anole.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By madrid_san

damn I wonder what Scott's going to do to make Bobby turn on him :P

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Timandm
    @danhimself: I would so love to see Emma's actually response if he said something like, "Emma, Shut up.  MEN are talking..."  LOL!  it would be too good...
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#172  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @madrid_san: I don't think it would take a lot.  Bobby's always been an idealist.  Even in the recent First To Last story, Bobby was apalled by Cyclops' tactics, that he was willing to use a machine which would kill the Evolutionary.   
    Personally, I would fragment the X-Men even more.  Instead of just two teams on either side of the country, I'd splinter them into more teams around the world.  Some you wouldn't hear from for months at a time, while others are a regular mainstay of a title.  Aside from X-Factor, the whole damn franchise needs refreshing.
    Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Edgeworth_11
    @xerox-kitty: that's true Iceman did question Scott's actions in First to Last.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By John Valentine
    @madrid_san said:

damn I wonder what Scott's going to do to make Bobby turn on him :P

It doesn't look like Iceman.
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#175  Edited By fodigg

Wasn't there a nightcrawler-looking chick from the Exiles who that tail could belong to? who was left in the the main continuity universe even?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By John Valentine
    @fodigg said:
    Wasn't there a nightcrawler-looking chick from the Exiles who that tail could belong to? who was left in the the main continuity universe even?
    Nocturne?
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#177  Edited By fodigg
    @John Valentine said:
    @fodigg said:
    Nocturne?
    Yeah that's the one: 
    No Caption Provided
    hitechlolife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By hitechlolife

My guesses:
    UXM: Emma,  Magneto, Namor, Collosus,  Magick. I guess that's Iceman.   I see what might be Scarlet Witches' Headgear in there too. In which case, the book suddenly became awesome

WatXM: Maggot, Kitty, Cannonball , AoA Kurt, Idie(ora?) ,  maybe armor or surge on the far left.

No sign of Storm anywhere. Remember when she used to lead the X-men? Sad that this seems to have been forgotten in a story about X-men leadership.

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#179  Edited By jubilee042
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: i knew it wolvie wanted a threesome with scott he always had an attraction  just hilarious 
    Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By buttersdaman000

*Sigh*
    Marvel fails. I just know that Cyclops will job to Wolverine and get killed/leave.
    Looks like I wont be collecting any X-men books in 2012. Ill be completely DC.

Lets just hope Im wrong........

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By madrid_san
    @buttersdaman000 said:
    *Sigh* Marvel fails. I just know that Cyclops will job to Wolverine and get killed/leave. Looks like I wont be collecting any X-men books in 2012. Ill be completely DC.  Lets just hope Im wrong........

I love your avatar! Honda is great!! haha 

Ley's hope they dont kill off Scott! that would not be cool :P
    taqs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By taqs

In an Avenger forum there is a discussion on who Joins the Avengers and there are alot of pictures there. Amongst them are Cyclops, Storm, Rogue and Iceman. Maybe, just maybe one of them joins up? We have no clue what happens to Cyclops yet, we don't know what team Storm joints, or Rogue (or if X-Men: Legacy continues into Re-genisus). Its possible they join other Marvel teams.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Edgeworth_11

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By karrob
    @Edgeworth_11 said:

I wouldn't mind Cyclops on the Avengers
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Emma leading the X-Men.......pass.
    Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Well, Steve doesn't seem interested in Scott if his picture is under Blade's. And Scott and him would have problems from the get go in who will be the leader.
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Do I see the Unstoppable Colossus on Emma's team?
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#188  Edited By papad1992
    @Timandm said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Timandm said:

@IllyanaRasputin said:
    @madrid_san: Danger! Yeah! That would make more sense, and it has more of a female look to her especially the face!
    It does have more of a female look in the face.  Her mouth is open!  LOL!!!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  That's an old Cary Grant Joke from the movie, "Mother Goose"

Its "Father Goose" actually if im not mistaken.   its the one where he's on the island with the french lady and the group of schoolgirls right?
    DOH!!!  You're absolutely right.  "FATHER" Goose.  What was I thinking?  Great movie, don't ya think?

@papad1992 said:
    I've been thinking something like that...  If Logan IS coming back from AoA with two people then Jean is a definite possibility...  Since Logan and team weren't able to get the "seed" they needed to stop the ascension of Angel, perhaps they'll bring Jean back hoping she can get in touch with her "Phoenix" side and stop the ascension...  And I can DEFINITELY see a fight breaking out between Cyclops and Wolverine over Jean...

Scott:  Wolverine, I'm kind of busy fighting sentinels at the moment.  Can't you just t...(Stunned silence.) Jean?  JEAN?  Wh...How?  Jean, is that really you?
    Jean:   Yes, but I'm not the Jean you knew.  Logan just brought me here from Age of Apocalypse.  I hated it there, and since I've always loved Logan, it only made sense for us to be together again.
    Logan:  She loves me.  We've been boinking like rabbits.  Got a problem with that?
    Emma: (glares while severing the neural connection between Scot's brain and his copulatory organ.)  Yes, dear.  Btw, when you wake up tomorrow, you'll find yourself strangely attracted to men with hairy backs.
    Logan: Well, Jean and I are headed to my quarters.  (Cat eating grin)  She's been missing me, and since my healing factor gives me this amazing stamina...  See ya, Slim!
    Logan: Listen, One-Eye!  You're with the White Dominatrix now!  You already got a woman in your life!
    Scott:  That's never stopped me before!  Remember?  I was married to Madelyn the FIRST time Jean came back from the dead, and I TOTALLY dumped Madelyn AND my baby to get back with Jean.  I didn't even bother to tell Madelyn a thing!  And naturally, there was that time, let's see (thinks a moment) I think it was the second to the last time Jean died... Yeah, that's it.  She and I were married and I TOTALLY did the psychic deed with Emma, and I probably would have dumped Jean, but then Magneto killed her and saved me the trouble of dumping her.  So, I have no problem dumping Emma and...
    Scott:  Woman, what part of SHUT UP don't you understand?  Is it the "shut" or the "up" part that's giving you trouble?
    Emma:  (silent evil glare.  Scott suddenly finds Logan VERY attractive.)  Scott, dear, have you noticed how hairy Logan's back is?
    Scott:  Hey, Logan.  It just occurred to me that you and I have never had a threesome.  How about I come down to your quarters with you and...
    Logan:  What?  What the #*$* did you just *$&%ing say to me, you *$&#ing ($*#($ of a mother *$*#ing *&#@ shagger?
    Scott: Oh come on, Big Guy.  I've seen the way you look at me as I pass by.  Especially since I started wearing this skin tight full body costume that looks like a blue condom.  I KNOW you've been wantin.....  Scott's dialogue is suddenly interrupted by the sound of, "SNIKT" as Wolverine goes berserk... Okay, maybe I've put too much thought into that.

..... That's freakin funny!!
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Blood1991
    @Edgeworth_11
    Hmmm Storm on the Avengers makes sense since Thor may die in Fear Itself. I personally wouldn't mind if Cyclops died they have ruined the X-Men enough with him as leader cause I dunno about you guys, but I remember them as superheroes NOT a Miltia. I don't hate him I just don't like what hes become.
    Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Edgeworth_11
    @Blood1991: Thor is supposed to die? Interesting...it's just a rumor I guess? Storm would make sense. Of the X-Men on that list, she is the one I would want packing her bags. I doubt Scott would take orders from anyone so he is not going to be an Avenger
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Blood1991
    @Edgeworth_11
    In Norse Mythology, but that doesn't mean crap in comics XD they have hinted at it in Journey into Mystery alot. Its obvious we have very different thoughts on X-Men characters lol I love Storm but I agree she should leave the X-Men they kill, they no longer believe in Xaviers dream and really don't act like much of a team. My opinion
    of course.
    madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By madrid_san
    @karrob said:
    @Edgeworth_11 said:

I wouldn't mind Cyclops on the Avengers

This picture also reveals something we never knew before... Cap loves his coffee black.
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Timandm
    @taqs said:
    In an Avenger forum there is a discussion on who Joins the Avengers and there are alot of pictures there. Amongst them are Cyclops, Storm, Rogue and Iceman. Maybe, just maybe one of them joins up? We have no clue what happens to Cyclops yet, we don't know what team Storm joints, or Rogue (or if X-Men: Legacy continues into Re-genisus). Its possible they join other Marvel teams.
    A new avengers team is forming?
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Timandm
    @Thor's hammmer said:

Do I see the Unstoppable Colossus on Emma's team?

Yes, you do...  
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@Blood1991 said:

@Edgeworth_11: In Norse Mythology, but that doesn't mean crap in comics XD they have hinted at it in Journey into Mystery alot. Its obvious we have very different thoughts on X-Men characters lol I love Storm but I agree she should leave the X-Men they kill, they no longer believe in Xaviers dream and really don't act like much of a team. My opinionof course.

Storm kills as well as the rest of the X-men.. 

@Edgeworth_11 said:
    @Blood1991: Thor is supposed to die? Interesting...it's just a rumor I guess? Storm would make sense. Of the X-Men on that list, she is the one I would want packing her bags. I doubt Scott would take orders from anyone so he is not going to be an Avenger
    Yep.  It's a prophecy...
    No Caption Provided
    Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#195  Edited By Demonturtle
    @Timandm said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Timandm said:

@IllyanaRasputin said:

@papad1992 said:

Thats the best scenario ever!!!!!!!!!!
    Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#196  Edited By Demonturtle

I love Wolverine!  But saying that, I dont think he is the right fit to lead one of the teams.  But neither should Emma!  Wolverine's character is best suited in the X-Force area, covert missions and things not everyone needs to see.  Id like to see Cannonball continue leading a team, but not if thats going to happen right now.  FOr the other team............Emma.........NO!!!!!!!!!!!..................Scott...................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!(Hes had his time and is not the same guy anymore)!  Maybee Rogue could lead the team, or somebody totally new?!?!?!?!
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#197  Edited By time1
    @John Valentine said:

@time said:

Well, if Juggernaut and Magneto are with the X-Men, maybe Emma frost will turn bad in the end. It's Wolverine and Emma in charge of the X-Men, that's a twist. If Cyclops get injured, then the writers will probley return Jean to save him. Juggernaut is a asset to the team for sure. When do we get to see the full pictures? No more shadows

Probably wrong, yet again.
    When was I wrong before. I haven't red the last two Uncanny X-Men issue, so I don't know what's going on with Juggernaut or Colossus. That's why I was guessing. John  I think there is something wrong with you, seriously. You might need help. I understand on  forums, people share views and other people can either agree or disagree with them, but I never come across  a person who will go out of there way to rude to a certain someone, not matter what the other persons views are.  I don't mind constructive criticism, but  what your doing is pretty sick. You might need therapy. 

I really hope no more X-Men join the avengers, they already have Beast and Wolverine. They don't need anymore, I  hate the avengers, I don't read there comics.
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Timandm

Hey Folks.  I had a thought.  No, seriously!  I DID...

So, we've all been hearing that TWO characters are coming back from AoA with Logan...  Yes?  Now, take a look at the following quote 

"Iceman has a big role to play in a book coming out toward the end of the year," Singh said in response to a fan question about the character. "The Age of Apocalypse Iceman plays a huge role in Uncanny X-Force." Iceman: He's never had Cyclops or Wolverine's respect. Who is he going to pick? Iceman has a big role to play in one of the books that is coming out at the end of the year. And the Age of Apocalypse Iceman is going to be a part of the X-Force series.

Now, take a look at the following scan from the next issue of X-Force

No Caption Provided

Take a good look at Iceman...

and now, take another look at Wolverine's team.  
    The character that I have labeled at Anole DOES tend to look  like Iceman from AoA
    No Caption Provided

So, what do you think, Folks?  Is Wolverine coming back from AoA
    with Nightcrawler and Iceman ?
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Timandm said:

No Caption Provided

Take a good look at Iceman...

and now, take another look at Wolverine's team.  
    The character that I have labeled at Anole DOES tend to look  like Iceman from AoA
    No Caption Provided
        So, what do you think, Folks?  Is Wolverine coming back from AoA with Nightcrawler and Iceman ?..
    The shadowed character does boast Anoles "oval head" a bit more...it would make more sense for it to be Iceman though

That guy in the top right on Wolvies team has to be AoA Kurt....the tail is a dead give away, while 616 Kurt is worm food
    taqs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By taqs
    @Timandm: not a new team just one new member on the team. And from the pics it could be one of the X-Men

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.