Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Super confused...Spoilers!!!...kinda

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Powerzone789

so has anyone read the newest issue of uncanny x-force? it was an overall good issue but who is that in the last scene.....i really have no idea

bdanko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bdanko

Issue 20? Psylocke of course...Lady Britain.

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
    TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Is Dark Nightcrawler still with X-Force? Also, who is still in it?

I stopped reading after the Archangel saga.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Powerzone789

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

Deadpool, fantomex, nightcrawler, psylocke and wolverine, and the guy in red is definetly not psylocke

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@Powerzone789 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

Deadpool, fantomex, nightcrawler, psylocke and wolverine, and the guy in red is definetly not psylocke

Wolverine? What?! How do they make sense of him still being in X-Force after Schism? I thought his holier than thou attitude was going to stick.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@Powerzone789 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

Wolverine? What?! How do they make sense of him still being in X-Force after Schism? I thought his holier than thou attitude was going to stick.

O_O His only stance was no kids fighting as soldiers, what stance do you think he made in schism?

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@EnSabahNurX said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@Powerzone789 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

O_O His only stance was no kids fighting as soldiers, what stance do you think he made in schism?

Him opening a school made it seem like he was focusing more on teaching kids rather than fighting in general. Also, isn't Scott in charge of X-Force?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By papad1992

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@Powerzone789 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

Him opening a school made it seem like he was focusing more on teaching kids rather than fighting in general. Also, isn't Scott in charge of X-Force?

Wrong... Cyclops hasn't "lead" X-Force since before Second Coming with characters: Wolverine, Domino, Wolfsbane, X-23, Elixir, Archangel, Vanisher, and Warpath!! And Wolverine had the intent on opening a school with Kitty as Headmistress and Beast as VP but he said he wouldn't really run it!!

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@papad1992 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@Powerzone789 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

Wrong... Cyclops hasn't "lead" X-Force since before Second Coming with characters: Wolverine, Domino, Wolfsbane, X-23, Elixir, Archangel, Vanisher, and Warpath!! And Wolverine had the intent on opening a school with Kitty as Headmistress and Beast as VP but he said he wouldn't really run it!!

I was asking a question. Not entirely sure how that makes me wrong. The second part of your statement makes me happy that I stopped reading X-Men after Schism.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

He's not holier than though, he just wants to make the kids not have to kill, instead taking the burden upon himself.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By danhimself

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@papad1992 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@Powerzone789 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

I was asking a question. Not entirely sure how that makes me wrong. The second part of your statement makes me happy that I stopped reading X-Men after Schism.

that sucks for you since Wolverine and the X-men and Uncanny X-Force are two of the best books that Marvel is doing right now and probably the best x-books in the last decade

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@ReVamp: I'm not going to get into the logic of why Wolverine is wrong, but he is.

@danhimself: Not too big on Marvel currently, so i'll take your word on that, but i'm just really tired of comics doing something big and then resetting everything as if it never happened. Like Schism and just about every other event ever. I'll think we'll kill Nightcrawler... it's cool though, because in a couple of weeks we'll bring in ALTERNATE Nightcrawler who is the same in almost every way. Hey, let's kill Jean Grey, but return her every 3 years. Next let's make Wolverine seem like the good guy by grouping up a bunch of kids and taking them to a school that gets attacked by flying lava demons every 10 seconds. These things just don't make sense to me. Thats why I like to stick to alt universes because everything is more grounded. They aren't perfect, but at least it's something. Also, sorry for the rant.... I just finished reading WANTED which is why i'm so angry. Tis was a horrible book.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ReVamp

@TheWholeDamnShow: I'd have to disagree. Something I've learnt in my life, is that you gotta give kids the proper childhood. Treating them like tools for a fight isn't okay.

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@ReVamp said:

@TheWholeDamnShow: I'd have to disagree. Something I've learnt in my life, is that you gotta give kids the proper childhood. Treating them like tools for a fight isn't okay.

I agree, but Wolverine should be the last dude to every have that stance. He has done a lot of harm himself in the past involving kids. If I remember correctly he even killed one simply because his powers were out of control after he slaughtered a town. Wolverine also fought along kids his entire life, throwing them in harms way. He shouldn't be judging so harshly ESPECIALLY in the modern run of the X-Men because things are more worse than ever.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By papad1992

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@danhimself: Not too big on Marvel currently, so i'll take your word on that, but i'm just really tired of comics doing something big and then resetting everything as if it never happened. Like Schism and just about every other event ever. I'll think we'll kill Nightcrawler... it's cool though, because in a couple of weeks we'll bring in ALTERNATE Nightcrawler who is the same in almost every way. Hey, let's kill Jean Grey, but return her every 3 years. Next let's make Wolverine seem like the good guy by grouping up a bunch of kids and taking them to a school that gets attacked by flying lava demons every 10 seconds. These things just don't make sense to me. Thats why I like to stick to alt universes because everything is more grounded. They aren't perfect, but at least it's something. Also, sorry for the rant.... I just finished reading WANTED which is why i'm so angry. Tis was a horrible book.

FIRST: Umm, I would have to say DC is way worse than Marvel by far!! DC has crapped up their entire universe involving boring and pointless stories!! How many "Crisis of whatever Earths" do we need!? DC screwed up their universe sooo much that they decided to relaunch it... but even with that relaunch so many of their new series are still under the radar!! At least Marvel is consistent and character driven and they take pride in their history that has set itself for many decades!! I find DC very repetitive and dull!! But I will admit that I love some of their characters but that's it...

SECOND: 616 Nightcrawler and AoA Nightcrawler are totally different characters... 616 Kurt is more religious and passive while AoA Kurt is more vicious. But Jean Grey's ressurection and death is tradition and we can't break tradition!!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#16  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheWholeDamnShow said:

@ReVamp said:

I agree, but Wolverine should be the last dude to every have that stance. He has done a lot of harm himself in the past involving kids. If I remember correctly he even killed one simply because his powers were out of control after he slaughtered a town. Wolverine also fought along kids his entire life, throwing them in harms way. He shouldn't be judging so harshly ESPECIALLY in the modern run of the X-Men because things are more worse than ever.

It probably would have made more sense if Storm or Beast had taken the position about not having children fight in battles since they were the ones who were against Cyclops' plans to use children in battle early on.
    KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By KainScion

@Rabbitearsblog: neah, its kind of like in real life. the ones that oppose "with conviction" against something dont do jack sh!t.

and yeah that is lady britain. i dont know if psylocke just took the costume to throw them off or accepted jamie's offer to return her to her initial body.

TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@papad1992 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

FIRST: Umm, I would have to say DC is way worse than Marvel by far!! DC has crapped up their entire universe involving boring and pointless stories!! How many "Crisis of whatever Earths" do we need!? DC screwed up their universe sooo much that they decided to relaunch it... but even with that relaunch so many of their new series are still under the radar!! At least Marvel is consistent and character driven and they take pride in their history that has set itself for many decades!! I find DC very repetitive and dull!! But I will admit that I love some of their characters but that's it...

SECOND: 616 Nightcrawler and AoA Nightcrawler are totally different characters... 616 Kurt is more religious and passive while AoA Kurt is more vicious. But Jean Grey's ressurection and death is tradition and we can't break tradition!!

If you somehow got the idea that I was saying Marvel is worse than DC, than your wrong. They both aren't grounded and lack serious edge in there books. I never even mentioned DC. I can tell you one thing about your rant though... For something so boring, DC sure as hell do sell a crap load of books. I remember when the relaunch started most of them were sold out in my local comic store. I think the relaunch was a great idea business wise, no matter what anyone says.

Also, 616 Kurt and AoA Kurt are not that different. Just because one is a darker version of the other doesn't really make them opposites.

@Rabbitearsblog: Schism wouldn't have been so "shocking" if Storm or Beast did that. It would have made more sense though.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#19  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheWholeDamnShow said:

@papad1992 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

If you somehow got the idea that I was saying Marvel is worse than DC, than your wrong. They both aren't grounded and lack serious edge in there books. I never even mentioned DC. I can tell you one thing about your rant though... For something so boring, DC sure as hell do sell a crap load of books. I remember when the relaunch started most of them were sold out in my local comic store. I think the relaunch was a great idea business wise, no matter what anyone says.

Also, 616 Kurt and AoA Kurt are not that different. Just because one is a darker version of the other doesn't really make them opposites.

@Rabbitearsblog: Schism wouldn't have been so "shocking" if Storm or Beast did that. It would have made more sense though.

Yeah, I will admit that if Storm or Beast had taken the position of protecting the kids, then fans would have seen this coming a million miles away and I guess Wolverine was used because he is the most popular character in the X-Men franchise at this moment.
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By papad1992

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

@papad1992 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

DC only sold out on the new relaunch only because it was a relaunch... everybody raced to the stores to buy all the first issues of the new 52 because they thought they were buying into history that they could later sell decades from now for lots of money only to find out that they're not that special because everyone would have a copy!!! It's a good idea for sales but not for loyal readers...

And AoA Kurt and 616 Kurt are totally different... 616 Kurt showed reserve went it came to killing and was very loyal to his friends and religion, while AoA Kurt shows no remorse for killing and only wishes to fulfill his mission of capturing the escapees from his reality while working with X-Force!!

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nudeviking

@Powerzone789 said:

so has anyone read the newest issue of uncanny x-force? it was an overall good issue but who is that in the last scene.....i really have no idea

To kind of get back to the question at hand. It's some dude named The Skinless Man. There's a statue of him (with his name on it) in issue 18 of UXF when Genesis and Archangel are fighting.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Powerzone789

@Nudeviking said:

@Powerzone789 said:

To kind of get back to the question at hand. It's some dude named The Skinless Man. There's a statue of him (with his name on it) in issue 18 of UXF when Genesis and Archangel are fighting.

thank you..although i still don't know who that is, that was the main point of this topic.haha

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nudeviking

@Powerzone789 said:

@Nudeviking said:

@Powerzone789 said:

thank you..although i still don't know who that is, that was the main point of this topic.haha

I read somewhere on these boards that he's a Rick Remender creation and that's about all there is to him at this point.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Powerzone789

@Nudeviking: hmmm interesting...i just checked his page and theres literally nothing....this should be fun

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.