Storm, Psylocke Danger & Magneto in action! UXM#17

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

The Awesome Four! : )

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Like i said before, the art's different but i'm kinda loving it, very mystically'ish. I'd take this over Land and Pacheco any day of the week.

Very intrigued as to what brought up this Danger/Psylocke morphing system?

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Like i said before, the art's different but i'm kinda loving it, very mystically'ish. I'd take this over Land and Pacheco any day of the week.

the images are like colored by watercolor paint in a crumpled paper. : )

I just stared on the iscans again and Storm doesn't look pretty here., especially the last scan

#4 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I just stared on the iscans again and Storm doesn't look pretty here., especially the last scan

That's nice. : )

You've made it more than evident that your brain is quite small, so i don't blame you for visualizing that. Learn what actual art is, instead of worrying about if your favorite character looks "pretty" or not. : )

The Psylocke/Danger morphing reminds me of the Cypher/Warlock morphing in New Mutants. If it's anything like that then it will be pretty badass.

#5 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

Beautiful images. It reminds me of Bill Sienkiewicz's style. I especially like how gritty it looks - people don't look good from all angles, and these rough hewn imperfections make them look more solid.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Five meet the Mags Force Four.

#7 Posted by Rickbarry (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

So Psylocke was Voltron all along. Interesting.

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

That's nice. : )

You've made it more than evident that your brain is quite small, so i don't blame you for visualizing that. Learn what actual art is, instead of worrying about if your favorite character looks "pretty" or not. : )

The Psylocke/Danger morphing reminds me of the Cypher/Warlock morphing in New Mutants. If it's anything like that then it will be pretty badass.

thank the colorist.

#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL at the Phoenix 5 needing the others to bail them out. 

However, Elizabeth armoring up is pretty cool.
#10 Posted by xtremexfan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm absolutely loving the art lately. Land was getting a bit bland for me. All the characters (female at least) were beginning to look the same, and it was just...not what it used to be. Glad they've taken things in a new direction, especially with the writing.

#11 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate the art.

#12 Posted by The_Entity_Who (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving the art.

#13 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Who cares? We've a cyborg and kunoichi in one delightful package!:)

And I'm definitely digging the art as well!

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

LOL at the Phoenix 5 needing the others to bail them out.

However, Elizabeth armoring up is pretty cool.

pretty funny indeed. I can't believe the phoenix entity couldn't do anything

#15 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

why does psylocke need to armor up? What about her TK shields?

#16 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

why does psylocke need to armor up? What about her TK shields?

At first i thought that's what the case would be until i saw that Danger wasn't present, looks like the writers have strethced the "I can still use my TK and telepathy, but it's either one or the other" excuse too far.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Danger can armor Storm up too someday. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.