#2 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by jhazzroucher (13929 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@papad1992 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

here's the link: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/x-men-daredevil-seth-peck.html

So the "new" team after his first two issues will consist of:

Storm, Pixie, Iceman, Angel, and Chamber... very unorthodox, but could work well!

It feels kinda GOLDish actually.

Minus Pixie and Chamber... and a "reborn" Angel! :P

#5 Posted by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally Pixie is the only character I like :/ Chamber might be cool. Being Archangel was the only interesting thing I ever saw from Angel so I don't care much for him at the moment.

#6 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightHaunter said:

Personally Pixie is the only character I like :/ Chamber might be cool. Being Archangel was the only interesting thing I ever saw from Angel so I don't care much for him at the moment.

#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

And it's only for TWO issues. >.>

#8 Posted by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like this roster :( I'd have liked more a Generation X one: Storm, Angel and IceMan are on others titles so I don't see any reason for them being here while there are many characters that aren't in any book and could be used more often

#9 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

IS this XMEN book the Main X book?

#10 Posted by unicornpuncher (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Gen X lineup was awful. Right now husk is in WATXM, and shes not really doing much.

I would much rather have a few new x-men in the book, but ill take what I can get with chamber. Who honestly reappeared really oddly after that whole age of x thing.

#11 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@unicornpuncher: I loved Gen X, the characters have alot of potential, albeit they have been used terribly since the cancellation of their book especially since most of them have been killed off, depowered or other such non sense. Still Husk, Chamber & Jubilee have alot of potential if used right and give the right mix of background characters. (M too but she got stolen by X factor lol)

At this time however i would like take a moment of silence for Synch & Skin ...

Thank you.

#12 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

I don't like this roster :( I'd have liked more a Generation X one: Storm, Angel and IceMan are on others titles so I don't see any reason for them being here while there are many characters that aren't in any book and could be used more often

It's her book

#13 Posted by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see some more of the New X-Men characters from around House of M time, Surge and so forth (Vol. 2 I think). The characters had some potential, and I think it was the first book I read that wasn't Uncanny so they have a special place in my heart.

#14 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

This is coming from a devout supporter of the Emma/Cyclops/Wolverine trio, the three characters who bombarded X-Books from 08 till Schism, contributing to what you're complaining about. Lol no. They had their time, now they can rightfully gtfo.

Excuse the tone.

#15 Edited by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

This is coming from a devout supporter of the Emma/Cyclops/Wolverine trio, the three characters who bombarded X-Books from 08 till Schism, contributing to what you're complaining about. Lol no. They had their time, now they can rightfully gtfo.

Excuse the tone.

Yes, I liked Emma/Cyclops/Logan, but they weren't on four books at a time like Storm is today, staying on Wolverine&TheX-MEn, All New X-Men, X-Men and Uncanny X-Force(well, except for Logan, he's on every Marvel book except for Power Pack). And she's not just on four different book - and this might have happened to Scott or Emma, since they're leading figures - but she's also on four different teams this way. And why do we have to see her in four teams while she can be just in one or two teams and also appear on four books like they have done with Emma and Scott during this years??

Don't worry for the tone, we're just arguing a bit.

#16 Posted by unicornpuncher (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightHaunter: New X men being so gritty and hard is actually what got me back into reading comics as an adult. I loved that series until the end when it started going off the rails. The Kyle and Yost era was FANTASTIC!

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@unicornpuncher said:

@NightHaunter: New X men being so gritty and hard is actually what got me back into reading comics as an adult. I loved that series until the end when it started going off the rails. The Kyle and Yost era was FANTASTIC!

Such a fantastic run. I though the Kyle/Yost run was good throughout, no real weak points. The Academy X stuff, in retrospect, is a little too melodramatic for me.

Hellion, Surge, Elixir, Mercury Dust, X-23, Anole, Rockslide, Prodigy etc were all fantastic characters. Wish they were properly used in the current MU...

#18 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Cyclops, Storm, Iceman, Rogue and so many other X men that are considered big names. Still i would gladly love to see them all dropped down to one title and use some of the hidden talent that lies within the X ranks, the Gen X kids, the New Mutants and the Academy X generation as well, hell even some of the Gen Hope kids might be ok if given time to develop right. I mean pixie wasn't that great at first but now she is one of my favorites, oh and what happened to Armor? I loved her.

#19 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Yes, I liked Emma/Cyclops/Logan, but they weren't on four books at a time like Storm is today, staying on Wolverine&TheX-MEn, All New X-Men, X-Men and Uncanny X-Force(well, except for Logan, he's on every Marvel book except for Power Pack). And she's not just on four different book - and this might have happened to Scott or Emma, since they're leading figures - but she's also on four different teams this way. And why do we have to see her in four teams while she can be just in one or two teams and also appear on four books like they have done with Emma and Scott during this years??

Storm's a leading a figure as well, more so than Emma Frost AND Logan, yet she (as well as Iceman) wasn't even given the time of day during the former trio's reign. At the moment, Marvel's realizing what a horrid mistake it was to shove her into the back ground in favor of Cyclops/Emma/Wolverine, and they're un-doing it. She's getting a her just deserts, if you ask me, as is Iceman, because before this, Emma et al were being forced down our throats, preventing us from getting a glimpse at fan-favorites (featuring in Uncanny, Astonishing AND X-Men, for no particular reason other than Alonso). WaTX and ANXM are the same team. She's in those titles because she's a faculty member and a part of the school, not to mention, she (along with the others) represent Logan's ideology as opposed to Scott's Brotherhood. Uncanny X-Force on the other hand, is a different story altogether. We have of yet to truly understand why she's there. Still not sure why this is a problem, it's high time she get brought back from the background and into the forefront.

#20 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Read Wood's Ultimate X-Men for some Armor, and other characters that aren't being used enough in 616 (Warpath). It's arguably one of the best X-Books out atm.

#21 Posted by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Storm's a leading a figure as well, more so than Emma Frost AND Logan, yet she (as well as Iceman) wasn't even given the time of day during the former trio's reign. At the moment, Marvel's realizing what a horrid mistake it was to shove her into the back ground in favor of Cyclops/Emma/Wolverine, and they're un-doing it. She's getting a her just deserts, if you ask me, as is Iceman, because before this, Emma et al were being forced down our throats, preventing us from getting a glimpse at fan-favorites (featuring in Uncanny, Astonishing AND X-Men, for no particular reason other than Alonso). WaTX and ANXM are the same team. She's in those titles because she's a faculty member and a part of the school, not to mention, she (along with the others) represent Logan's ideology as opposed to Scott's Brotherhood. Uncanny X-Force on the other hand, is a different story altogether. We have of yet to truly understand why she's there. Still not sure why this is a problem, it's high time she get brought back from the background and into the forefront.

Well, she was a leading figure, but now she's not very important for the X-Men, but we'll see what is gonna happen with Marvel NOW.

Well, De gustibus non disputandum est, so if you like her as a head character I can't say you're wrong coz those are your likings, but I don't like her having this role. Howhever, as I said, you like her while I don't, so we're both right :) but I just can't see her in so much teams while there are a lot of characters not used by Marvel.

#22 Posted by juicefacekilla (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd argue that Wolverine & the X-Men doesn't really count as a team book anyways. It's a book about a school, so the focus isn't on missions. One of the things I loved about the last few issues of adjectiveless X-Men is that they had nothing to do with AVX and really showed off Storm's leadership abilities.

#23 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Well, she was a leading figure, but now she's not very important for the X-Men, but we'll see what is gonna happen with Marvel NOW.

Well, De gustibus non disputandum est, so if you like her as a head character I can't say you're wrong coz those are your likings, but I don't like her having this role. Howhever, as I said, you like her while I don't, so we're both right :) but I just can't see her in so much teams while there are a lot of characters not used by Marvel.

Like who ?

#24 Posted by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Like who ?

Generation X characters, New X Men characters, Generation Hope characters and many others. More precisely, I'd love to see Elixir back. I liked a lot the Security Recoon before they changet their first roster coz it had inside Jubilee, Warpath and Domino, three characters not very used during these years, and I'd like a team like that, with not-well-known characters like Chamber

#25 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Like who ?

Generation X characters, New X Men characters, Generation Hope characters and many others. More precisely, I'd love to see Elixir back. I liked a lot the Security Recoon before they changet their first roster coz it had inside Jubilee, Warpath and Domino, three characters not very used during these years, and I'd like a team like that, with not-well-known characters like Chamber

But these group of characters were never really in substantial use since Regenesis, anyways. More so when your trio were reigning because they were the ONLY roster in consecutive titles, and less so now because we're actually getting lesser known characters the time to shine. And, um, M, Chamber and Husk are featuring in their own respective titles while getting their fair share of char. development, Synch and Skin are dead, Penance is at the AA and Jubilee's taking a break, while Liu has plans for her, so what Gen X characters are you asking for, exactly ?

And let's not just have the Gen Hope characters back, there was nothing special about that cast of misfits, anyways (excluding Idie).

Tbh, i'm not sure what Storm being in so many titles has to do with writers not acknowledging fan-favorite's existence. Since HoM, things have always been this way. There's nothing to be complaining about.

#26 Posted by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Like who ?

But these group of characters were never really in substantial use since Regenesis, anyways. More so when your trio were reigning because they were the ONLY roster in consecutive titles, and less so now because we're actually getting lesser known characters the time to shine. And, um, M, Chamber and Husk are featuring in their own respective titles while getting their fair share of char. development, Synch and Skin are dead, Penance is at the AA and Jubilee's taking a break, while Liu has plans for her, so what Gen X characters are you asking for, exactly ?

And let's not just have the Gen Hope characters back, there was nothing special about that cast of misfits, anyways (excluding Idie).

Tbh, i'm not sure what Storm being in so many titles has to do with writers not acknowledging fan-favorite's existence. Since HoM, things have always been this way. There's nothing to be complaining about.

C'mon, Husk was a non-factor in her title and now she's left the school. I was asking about her and Jubilee.

I liked Generation Hope characters, Idie was the one I liked the less lol.

About Storm, I was just saying that the fact that she's in so much titles is a waste, coz her role coul be taken by many others.

#27 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Like who ?

C'mon, Husk was a non-factor in her title and now she's left the school. I was asking about her and Jubilee.

About Storm, I was just saying that the fact that she's in so much titles is a waste, coz her role coul be taken by many others.

She hasn't left the school in that sense, Aaron said her story is far from over, so we should imagine the Husk Trilogy still ongoing in that respect.

Not really. You couldn't imagine a character like Surge stepping in for a role Storm was made for. It just wouldn't work. She's there because she's needed. Remember, Storm was meant to have been part of the Jean Grey faculty since Regenesis, so yeah. And also, someone will be getting kicked out of the JGS come January, for your sake, let's hope it's her.

#28 Posted by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

Like who ?

She hasn't left the school in that sense, Aaron said her story is far from over, so we should imagine the Husk Trilogy still ongoing in that respect.

Not really. You couldn't imagine a character like Surge stepping in for a role Storm was made for. It just wouldn't work. She's there because she's needed. Remember, Storm was meant to have been part of the Jean Grey faculty since Regenesis, so yeah. And also, someone will be getting kicked out of the JGS come January, for your sake, let's hope it's her.

JGS?

#29 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Jean Grey School.

#30 Posted by Veitha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Ok, thanks.

Well, I don't hate Storm, so I like her being in the school. But I just don't like her being on so many books.

#31 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27283 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Veitha said:

Excuse the tone.

I thought the Storm in X-Force was an alt universe one?

#32 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Lol no.

Where did you get that from ?

#33 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27283 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Lol no.

Where did you get that from ?

I remember someone posting it on the Vine somewhere, think it was because she had the mohawk and she didn't in All New

#34 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Lol.

Read the interviews.

#35 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27283 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Lol.

Read the interviews.

Um ok

#36 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for Pixie to become irrelevant.

#37 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

it is MAIN stream, 616, Canon or whatever you want to call it Storm in the Uncanny X force title coming up, not some alternate universe. And i agree with whoever mentioned storm being in too many titles at least to a degree. but i don't think it's just her, Wolverine is a terrible example of this. Let a character be in one book, (maybe two esp if they are solo and have a team) and let other people step up. Cannonball, Husk, Chamber, Dani Moonstar, Hellion, Surge, Prodigy, or a handful of others could step up into a leadership role in Peck's X-men and keep Storm just to the X force title (and a few cameos in Wolverine & to acknowledge her presence on staff just keep her out of main story lines cause she will have plenty of time in X force) any of those characters could be good leaders given the right stories, time to shine and character development. I mean Rogue is a perfect example, never thought of as a leader for a couple of decades. Mike Carey picks her up and bam, one of the more prominent X men leaders, Same with madrox over in X factor, Peter David took a basic comic relief character and made him a recognizable leader. Just need a writer who plans on being on the title for a nice tenure and some dedication from above mentioned writer. And bam all your under used characters (warpath, domino, rockslide, anoles, transonics whoever) become respected and well developed characters instead of a bunch of teams full of Wolverine, Cyclops & Storm

#38 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

it is MAIN stream, 616, Canon or whatever you want to call it Storm in the Uncanny X force title coming up, not some alternate universe. And i agree with whoever mentioned storm being in too many titles at least to a degree. but i don't think it's just her, Wolverine is a terrible example of this. Let a character be in one book, (maybe two esp if they are solo and have a team) and let other people step up. Cannonball, Husk, Chamber, Dani Moonstar, Hellion, Surge, Prodigy, or a handful of others could step up into a leadership role in Peck's X-men and keep Storm just to the X force title (and a few cameos in Wolverine & to acknowledge her presence on staff just keep her out of main story lines cause she will have plenty of time in X force) any of those characters could be good leaders given the right stories, time to shine and character development. I mean Rogue is a perfect example, never thought of as a leader for a couple of decades. Mike Carey picks her up and bam, one of the more prominent X men leaders, Same with madrox over in X factor, Peter David took a basic comic relief character and made him a recognizable leader. Just need a writer who plans on being on the title for a nice tenure and some dedication from above mentioned writer. And bam all your under used characters (warpath, domino, rockslide, anoles, transonics whoever) become respected and well developed characters instead of a bunch of teams full of Wolverine, Cyclops & Storm

Lol no.

If you've been reading X-Stories since Messiah CompleX, you'll find that things just do not work that way.

Pssh "plenty of time in X-Force", you don't know that. Storm had been given the shaft since 2008 for no particular reason other than incompetent X-Writers having this schema that the X-Verse revolved around Cyclops/Emma/Wolverine, as stated before. She's a prominent character but was given the same treatment Adam-X was: mortifying cameos in the background, for years. All this over-exposure's just happening, it's not as if she's appearing left right and center as we speak, but it's going to happen, regardless. Simply because that's honestly what she deserves. As stated before, Marvel Editorial are realizing what a grave mistake it was to treat her like side-walk up until recently in favor of those three, and are undoing their work. some of the characters you listed above are going to feature and have prominent roles in designated characters, so, like...:S.

All this "oh please let the underused characters shine" moaning is just redundant. Unless said underused character had their own respective title in which they were regularly appearing in, then there was no guarantee that said character would just appear in any other title. That's how things have always been with X-Verse, but in actuality, lol, things are changing. You actually have a couple of underused characters regularly appearing here and there (Storm, Sage, Bishop and Forge. Forgotten and now found), but then...people like you are still finding things to complain about :S. Comic book fans....le *sigh*.

Yeah, where were you when Astonishing X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, Adjectiveless X-Men and (any other appearance) had the same three, boring, overused X-Characters localized to them ?

Just saying.

#39 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@McKlayn said:

Lol no.

If you've been reading X-Stories since Messiah CompleX, you'll find that things just do not work that way.

Pssh "plenty of time in X-Force", you don't know that. Storm had been given the shaft since 2008 for no particular reason other than incompetent X-Writers having this schema that the X-Verse revolved around Cyclops/Emma/Wolverine, as stated before. She's a prominent character but was given the same treatment Adam-X was: mortifying cameos in the background, for years. All this over-exposure's just happening, it's not as if she's appearing left right and center as we speak, but it's going to happen, regardless. Simply because that's honestly what she deserves. As stated before, Marvel Editorial are realizing what a grave mistake it was to treat her like side-walk up until recently in favor of those three, and are undoing their work. some of the characters you listed above are going to feature and have prominent roles in designated characters, so, like...:S.

All this "oh please let the underused characters shine" moaning is just redundant. Unless said underused character had their own respective title in which they were regularly appearing in, then there was no guarantee that said character would just appear in any other title. That's how things have always been with X-Verse, but in actuality, lol, things are changing. You actually have a couple of underused characters regularly appearing here and there (Storm, Sage, Bishop and Forge. Forgotten and now found), but then...people like you are still finding things to complain about :S. Comic book fans....le *sigh*.

Yeah, where were you when Astonishing X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, Adjectiveless X-Men and (any other appearance) had the same three, boring, overused X-Characters localized to them ?

Just saying.

Saying the same damn thing I am now, you need to back up making assumptions about me and what i think. I have only been on this site a few months, So you don't know shit bout me bro. I HATE the over use of Wolverine, I dislike when they make ANY character appear in multiple characters. You typing like i am some idiot, i know storm hasn't been given proper time, that doesn't mean she should all of a sudden be everywhere is all I am saying. Back up and realize what i said, i wasn't singling out Storm i was talking about any character. Just because your sick of storm getting shitty ass little cameos in the back ground of some book don't mean she need to be in 4 titles. I agree she needs her own book, X treme X men for example was one of the best. But as fans of OTHER characters we can want them to have more time too

#40 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: And you can calm down now.

#41 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: I'm calm, but this is an opinion thread having your own is the way this works. Sure no matter what i say will not change a damn thing but thats why we have these forums to discuss what we would like to see, and what we think of the direction of our favorite comics regardless of if we like or dislike them. I am sure no one is silly enough to think if they say something here marvel will listen! Still we all have our opinions and should be able to voice them without some one coming around and telling us we are wrong, because an opinion is just an opinion its what we believe one way or another there is no wrong or right, no one is stupid for wanting idk Doop to have his own comic and be in every title. You may not like it but doesnt mean its wrong.

#42 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

also on a side note i believe writers who write team books should at least ATTEMPT to make them team books, and not a single person book with a bunch of background supporting characters. I mean Batman is called batman because the book is about him. It has Alfred, and Comish Gordon in it and cameos from nightwing and several others but not enough to take away from his story. Alot of team books seem to be exactly like this, in X men legacy for Example Rogue has been batman, cannonball, Gambit, ect have been getting less time then Alfred in a batman title. When i started reading X men titles they may of had a cast of 6 and Cyclops or Storm or whoever may of been the leader and more featured character but the others still had seperate story lines going and at least an attempt here and there at pushing them into some sort of spotlight. (Xtreme X men is a good example, Storm was the central character but doing the run cannonball had at least two stories mainly about him, gambit and rogue both had a very involved story, Bishop & sage got plenty of time, and when ever they introduced characters they also would have some spotlight during their time in the title) but yea :D

#43 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Yes, i understand you, but it's a tad silly when you're persistently wishing for something that will never happen. Y'know, like, being realistic ? Like you said, this is a free and public forum, and people will have opinions against said opinions.

#44 Edited by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Not really, if you didn't like it you could of kept your little quote button off my post, ignore it and kept on trucking. I would like to also note its not what you said or that you had an opinion on my opinion but the insulting way you put it like you were right and i was an idiot. I don't mind disagreeing but there is a way to say things. Sure this is the internet and everyone is an ass but that doesn't always make it right.

#45 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Wow...did you want a "lol" or a ":D" or even a "haha" at the end of each my "insulting" sentences ?

I'll let you know from now that i wasn't trying to insult anyone nor was it my intention to make you feel like an idiot, but that's not exactly my problem if that's how you felt. I was getting a point across. Plain and simple.

This is the internet and it's oft time difficult to connote how people feel, but i digress.

Apologies.

#46 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the Book is cancelled actually

#47 Posted by McKlayn (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: nah its all cool seriously my feelings wasnt hurt you just seemed rude lol but yea we are good no worries

#48 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher:

I thought you might wanna see this,i couldn't find your male Storm cosplay thread.

#49 Posted by jhazzroucher (13929 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@jhazzroucher:

I thought you might wanna see this,i couldn't find your male Storm cosplay thread.

all Storm threads in the Storm forum disappeared. : (

#50 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, pixie is not an interesting character nor does she add anything to the comic. A better choice for a new x-men to join the team would have been Blinkfold.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.