Storm & Colossus fighting on X-mne. Who will win?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you think will win? or is this just an exaggerating cover to hype us all up?

#2 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Lighting Vs a metal body storm wins.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Storm all this time had the ability to defeat the Juggernaut but she just chose not to.

O.O

#4 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

Punch.her.in.the.face. RIGHT NOW.

#5 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Colossus could one shot her if he wanted, but she can fly and lightning does conduct electricity. That being said, I say with his Juggernaut powers, Colossus should win. But, my guess is it's an exaggerating cover to hype us all up lol

#6 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

Exaggerating cover. The victor depends on the dynamics of where they fight and who gets the initiative.

#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

Yes Storm all this time had the ability to defeat the Juggernaut but she just chose not to.

O.O

#8 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. They're not fighting. Symbollic cover is symbollic. Misleading cover is misleading.

#9 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Drives off cliff after being misled.

#10 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: Drives off cliff after being misled.

LOL. Au revoir.

#11 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: -Is caught on a tree branch shortly after driving off said cliff.- I just wanted her to get punched in the -Branch snaps.- FAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEE. -Distant explosion.-

#12 Posted by Roddy010 (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to see what will be the straw top break that Camel's back...Some tension has been rising between these two and I guess Colossus has let his loyalty to Scott cloud his judgement...I'm really liking the direction Wood is taking this book... Hopefully they will work things out because though I'm enjoying this book there is a part of me that's sadden of the possible end of a brother sister relationship...If thgey actually do fight I hope Storm wrecks hell on Colossonaut....

#13 Posted by stormphoenix (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

I can't wait to see what will be the straw top break that Camel's back...Some tension has been rising between these two and I guess Colossus has let his loyalty to Scott cloud his judgement...I'm really liking the direction Wood is taking this book... Hopefully they will work things out because though I'm enjoying this book there is a part of me that's sadden of the possible end of a brother sister relationship...If thgey actually do fight I hope Storm wrecks hell on Colossonaut....

I agree, but I dont think storm can hurt colossonaut can she? I mea she couldnt hurt juggs.

#14 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Storm will. Loving the costume in that picture.

#15 Posted by Roddy010 (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix said:

@Roddy010 said:

I agree, but I dont think storm can hurt colossonaut can she? I mea she couldnt hurt juggs.

I doubt that she would actually hurt him but she can but up a fight....

#16 Posted by stormphoenix (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@stormphoenix said:

@Roddy010 said:

I doubt that she would actually hurt him but she can but up a fight....

Yea agreed she would put up a good fight this should be intreasting if he was just regular colos then she wins.

#17 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

I think these questions are posed by in a desperate search for attention. In the majority of the stupid, useless threads like these that this individual makes he/she (don't really care) opens the topic and never returns.

If you were to put as much thought in the questions you ask as you do the comebacks you constantly have to come up with to give some sort of explanation for the ridiculous questions you ask, people would actually care about what you had to say and have some respect for you.

Storm would lose.

#18 Posted by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks like he's elbowing her in the chacha

#19 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins unless he does a feat with his magic powers

#20 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

#21 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Lol. They're not fighting. Symbollic cover is symbollic. Misleading cover is misleading.

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: What is Colossus hides her mattress? Could this be considered a fight to some degree? What if he *gasp* hid her cape!?

#23 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

So, if anyone caught the latest issue of X-men, we know that things escalated between the pair. I'm kind of curious as to what people think of Storm openly threatening Colossus. It seemed a bit out of character.

#24 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

So, if anyone caught the latest issue of X-men, we know that things escalated between the pair. I'm kind of curious as to what people think of Storm openly threatening Colossus. It seemed a bit out of character.

Colossus knows where it's at.

It's just more compelling character development being forged between both characters. Storm knows when and when not to be serious, Colossus made it clear that he would let Scott know of the matters sooner or later, she's the leader of that team, she's not letting that happen. Also, Colossus threatened her back, you of all people should be happy.

#25 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

It's setting storm up to have her lead her own team of X-men for post AvX

#26 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Eh, I just wanted a fist in her face. Idle chit chat and threatening does not accomplish this. Colossus's fist-----> Storm's face.

#27 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: Eh, I just wanted a fist in her face. Idle chit chat and threatening does not accomplish this. Colossus's fist-----> Storm's face.

You'll have a fist in your face if you don't keep quiet, Rick.

#28 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: How dare you.

#29 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: How dare you.

*channels inner Emma Frost* How dare you ?

#30 Edited by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#31 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus must prevail.

#32 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

LMAO <3

#33 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29: lol what?

@AgeofHurricane: *Channels inner Kitty Pryde.* AgeofHurricane is a jerk!

#34 Posted by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin: Hey! Your brother is blowing it with Kitty Pryde it seems. Put some type of spell on her.

#35 Posted by Daycrawler (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Lighting Vs a metal body storm wins.

But metal will just harmlessly conduct the electricity so Colossus wouldn't be harmed. Unless you mean Storm is going to melt Piotr? If so. I'm sure the big guy would get a punch in.

Metal fist Vs flesh body - Colossus wins.

#36 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Storm has actually been wolverine this whole time. All part of Caps plan.

#37 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: haha. i promised to only use my sorcery skills for evil, sorry no can do love. aha.

#38 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

@Rickbarry said:

Yes, integrate Wolverine in ALL facets of Marvel Teams! Soon even the Guardians of the Galaxy will have the five-foot-nothing fuzzball juxtaposed upon their squad!

#39 Posted by jhazzroucher (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@x_29 said:

@Rickbarry said:

Yes, integrate Wolverine in ALL facets of Marvel Teams! Soon even the Guardians of the Galaxy will have the five-foot-nothing fuzzball juxtaposed upon their squad!

and will prolly become like Nova too. : )

#40 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would win she can fly and Colossus can't

#41 Posted by jhazzroucher (15787 posts) - - Show Bio

@bansheesonicscream said:

Storm would win she can fly and Colossus can't

Storm has an advantage but Colossus can really jump high too and he can also throw stuff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.