Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Storm and Angel

Armani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Armani

After watching the Guardian Angel episode from Wolverine and the X-Men I think these two could make a good couple! Thoughts?

Avatar image for hurricanepanther
    HurricanePanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HurricanePanther

yeah they would but they dont really have anything in common except that they both fly lol

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

They did make a good couple in Wolverine & The X-Men.  But he's with Psylocke (again) in the comics, and she's married ;) 

Although I didn't read the Ultimate X-Men, I believe they were a couple in that for a little while... or am I confusing them for someone else?  Either way, they're both attractive & graceful and would have made a nice couple way back when Storm was a new character (ie she wasn't weighed down by the position of team leader) and before he had his blue transformation.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I liked them for a couple too in WATX. I wished they would have explored that in more than just 1 episode but....I digress.

RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RLAAMJR

I like Angel but  he and Psylocke are perfect together. 

Storm and Angel are two of the most beautiful characters ever.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
    "I liked them for a couple too in WATX. I wished they would have explored that in more than just 1 episode but....I digress. "

Yeah, I'd have liked to have seen more.  I get the feeling there would have been... if it hadn't been cancelled :(  At least it meant that someone cared when Sinister transformed him nito Archangel.
    WraithWitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WraithWitch

Storm should die alone.
    rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rogue_mar1e

No Caption Provided
    Angel belongs with Psylocke 
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan
    @WraithWitch said:
    " Storm should die alone. "
    LOL but storm should be with wolverine her marrying Black panther was lame ...
    Armani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Armani
    @THUNDERBOLT30:@xerox-kitty:  The sad thing is that the Archangel storyline didn't even conclude! Archangel was in Shades of Grey episode than disappeared from the rest of the season, to which I'm assuming they would continue his storyline had there been a second season.  Very disappointing that its not going to happen. 

@rogue_mar1e:@RLAAMJR:  Aren't Angel and Psylocke broken up??? Angel is with Husk now in the comics if I remember correctly unless Psylocke and Angel hooked up again recently in X-Force, I'm not reading that title so I don't know.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Armani said:
    "Aren't Angel and Psylocke broken up??? Angel is with Husk now in the comics if I remember correctly unless Psylocke and Angel hooked up again recently in X-Force, I'm not reading that title so I don't know. "
    Nope.  They're in Uncanny X-Force together, and are most definitely a couple again (I wont give away what happens in it, in case you want to read it).   

Personally, I think this is crazy.  He dumped her years ago saying that they didn't have the kind of relationship that Jean & Scott had...  But then he started going out with Paige who was still in her mind teens at that point; hideously inappropriate!   

Anyway, since Psylocke was brought back to the X-Men in the last couple of years (and since Matt Fraction completely ignored Kyle & Yost's characterisation of Angel) fans have picked up on the possibility of them getting together again.  At least with Remender's interpretation it seems to make some sort of sense...  But I still can't see why they should be a couple when they couldn't make it work several years ago.
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Thunderscream

I think we should see a scandalous affair where Emma and Angel hook up ;P

Ashra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ashra

I liked them in "WATX" but not in the comics.  They're both very beautiful though.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Thunderscream said:
    " I think we should see a scandalous affair where Emma and Angel hook up ;P "
    Why would you want me to be forced to kill everyone that works at Marvel?
    RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RLAAMJR
    @HellionVulcan said:
    " @WraithWitch said:
    " Storm should die alone. "
    LOL but storm should be with wolverine her marrying Black panther was lame ... "
    i agree. Storm and Wolverine forever!",)

I actually like the issue when Angel flew away and Prof X told Storm that she has to talk to Angel. The x-men were shocked why  as well as Storm of course and prof  x said (well he's a telepath) that the reason is because Angel is attracted to Storm.",)
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @RLAAMJR said:
    "I actually like the issue when Angel flew away and Prof X told Storm that she has to talk to Angel. The x-men were shocked why  as well as Storm of course and prof  x said (well he's a telepath) that the reason is because Angel is attracted to Storm."
    What issue was that?
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thunderscream
    @xerox-kitty: It's the one where he's on the cover, 40-something (44?)
    destructive22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By destructive22

psylocke and angel are perfect together.

but maybe in an alternate reality storm and angel could be together ;)

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Bestostero

I think Storm and Black Panther are fine, I just wished he was more involved with the X-Men...

I liked Psylocke better with Bishop to be honest, they had a hotter relationship...but I doubt that would happen after Bishop's indiscretion... Angel and Emma would be neat I guess, both rich blonds lol

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#20  Edited By papad1992
    @xhavoc86: AHHHH.... No!! There's no need to even think of them as a couple because they will never be!! Besides... Angel is too good for Emma. 
     Personally, I thought the Angel/Husk relationship was much  more fun!! The Angel/Psylocke relationship is a bit more serious and adult like! 

And Black Panther gotta go!!!.... Nuff said
    RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RLAAMJR
    @xhavoc86 said:
    " I think Storm and Black Panther are fine, I just wished he was more involved with the X-Men...  I liked Psylocke better with Bishop to be honest, they had a hotter relationship...but I doubt that would happen after Bishop's indiscretion... Angel and Emma would be neat I guess, both rich blonds lol "
    Hmmm... Bishop and Psylocke? I never though of that. I'm not gonna agree that they look good together than Warren and Betsy. But your idea of Archangel and Emma looks a cool idea. 
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thunderscream
    @xhavoc86 said:
    I liked Psylocke better with Bishop to be honest, they had a hotter relationship...but I doubt that would happen after Bishop's indiscretion... Angel and Emma would be neat I guess, both rich blonds lol "
    I'm so glad that never happened....Bish was always too occupied pining over Storm. I get the appeal of the weather goddess and Angel hookin' up....there's just never been any indication that they'd be interested in each other. Angel went on a few dates with Jean in the 60's and then kinda stuck with baseline human women for a while (Candy, Charlotte) and Claremont tried to stir up romantic unrest between Kurt, Roro, Logan, Rachel and Lucas quite unsuccessfully back in the Uncanny X.S.E. days. I just do't see them together in 616. Storm and Gambit however....
    tempest x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tempest x

yuk.   

storm + black panther = "best thing that ever happened to storm since she was duped by creepy prof x into leaving her people that needed her in her homeland to babysit a bunch of issue-ridden, whining white people in the xmansion."   
    bp is the only man in marvel worthy of her.  imho.  

bleedingheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bleedingheart
    @Thunderscream said:
    " @xhavoc86 said:
    I liked Psylocke better with Bishop to be honest, they had a hotter relationship...but I doubt that would happen after Bishop's indiscretion... Angel and Emma would be neat I guess, both rich blonds lol "
    I'm so glad that never happened....Bish was always too occupied pining over Storm. I get the appeal of the weather goddess and Angel hookin' up....there's just never been any indication that they'd be interested in each other. Angel went on a few dates with Jean in the 60's and then kinda stuck with baseline human women for a while (Candy, Charlotte) and Claremont tried to stir up romantic unrest between Kurt, Roro, Logan, Rachel and Lucas quite unsuccessfully back in the Uncanny X.S.E. days. I just do't see them together in 616. Storm and Gambit however.... "
    Exactly...Storm and Gambit is a pairing I could get behind. I've also harbored a secret desire for Storm to hook up with a non-terroristic Magneto.But I am probably alone in that.
    RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RLAAMJR
    @bleedingheart said:
    " @Thunderscream said:
    " @xhavoc86 said:
    I'm so glad that never happened....Bish was always too occupied pining over Storm. I get the appeal of the weather goddess and Angel hookin' up....there's just never been any indication that they'd be interested in each other. Angel went on a few dates with Jean in the 60's and then kinda stuck with baseline human women for a while (Candy, Charlotte) and Claremont tried to stir up romantic unrest between Kurt, Roro, Logan, Rachel and Lucas quite unsuccessfully back in the Uncanny X.S.E. days. I just do't see them together in 616. Storm and Gambit however.... "
    Exactly...Storm and Gambit is a pairing I could get behind. I've also harbored a secret desire for Storm to hook up with a non-terroristic Magneto.But I am probably alone in that. "
    i actually also thought of Storm and Magneto because of their elemental powers and their white hair. But with the idea that magneto would never be a hero, i dropped that idea.
    Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aqua11500
    @RLAAMJR said:
    " @bleedingheart said:
    " @Thunderscream said:
    " @xhavoc86 said:
    Exactly...Storm and Gambit is a pairing I could get behind. I've also harbored a secret desire for Storm to hook up with a non-terroristic Magneto.But I am probably alone in that. "
    i actually also thought of Storm and Magneto because of their elemental powers and their white hair. But with the idea that magneto would never be a hero, i dropped that idea. "
    Magneto does not have elemental powers besides electro magnetism.he isn't considered an elemental or a element manipulator.I believe his hair is white because he is old..er
    RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RLAAMJR
    @Aqua11500 said:
    " @RLAAMJR said:
    " @bleedingheart said:
    " @Thunderscream said:
    " @xhavoc86 said:
    i actually also thought of Storm and Magneto because of their elemental powers and their white hair. But with the idea that magneto would never be a hero, i dropped that idea. "
    Magneto does not have elemental powers besides electro magnetism.he isn't considered an elemental or a element manipulator.I believe his hair is white because he is old..er "
    i don't think so. 

*looks at Pietro maximoff*
    Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aqua11500
    @RLAAMJR said:
    " @Aqua11500 said:
    " @RLAAMJR said:
    " @bleedingheart said:
    " @Thunderscream said:
    " @xhavoc86 said:
    Magneto does not have elemental powers besides electro magnetism.he isn't considered an elemental or a element manipulator.I believe his hair is white because he is old..er "
    i don't think so.   *looks at Pietro maximoff* "
    Isn't Pietro like platinum blonde?
    RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RLAAMJR
    @Aqua11500 said:
    " @RLAAMJR said:
    " @Aqua11500 said:
    " @RLAAMJR said:
    " @bleedingheart said:
    " @Thunderscream said:
    " @xhavoc86 said:
    i don't think so.   *looks at Pietro maximoff* "
    Isn't Pietro like platinum blonde? "
    it's more of like white hair to me. I was wondering though if Magneto's hair was already white when he was young.
    bleedingheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bleedingheart
    @Aqua11500:  I like them together because they are both powerful, highly intelligent, regal, and strong leaders. As for the hair, it has always been white if I'm not mistaken. Both his son and grandson has inherited it.
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#31  Edited By papad1992

What about the Storm/ Forge relationship??!! 

What do you guys think about that?

RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RLAAMJR
    @bleedingheart said:
    " @Aqua11500:  I like them together because they are both powerful, highly intelligent, regal, and strong leaders. As for the hair, it has always been white if I'm not mistaken. Both his son and grandson has inherited it. "
    are you referring to Magneto and Storm?

Anyway, what are issues showing Storm and Angel talking aside from ultimate x-men?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.