Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Somebody Save Me!

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    On what issue does Charles Xavior die? And does he ever adopt Cyclops, if yes then which issue? My brother is writing a essay about this, and needs to site the issues. I would gladly appreciate some help... Thank you so much for your time. (+)
    chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By chalkshark

Xavier perished in Avengers Vs X-Men #11. I am unaware of Xavier ever formally adopting Cyclops. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it's not a story I ever read.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question (+)
    dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By dangallant984

@Yung ANcient One: I feel really certain that Xavier did, in fact, legally adopt Cyclops, though I can't remember what comic I read that in.

Though he is most often referred to as Xavier's ward in his youth, Xavier himself often refers to Cyclops as "son" when in moments of particular intimacy.

This would also explain why Cyclops seems to be independently wealthy, as he would be heir to Xavier's fortune, thus giving him mad credit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.