So, when are we going to see this?

#1 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a variant cover to WaTXM #25.

When are we going to meet the Kitty/Bobby ClawIceKid?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Scrap that, Carmen Drake cameoed in WatXM #29 today!

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11323 posts) - - Show Bio

Has that book gotten any better? I dropped it a while back.

#4 Edited by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: No. I received this book for free after buying two other issues. It's gotten worse. The sheer amount of name dropping in this book alone was cringe worthy. Although it is amusing that a closeted character such as Bobby named his son 'Carmen'. You're not fooling anyone, dad. It's time for Jason Aaron to go.

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry said:

@arturocalakayvee: No. I received this book for free after buying two other issues. It's gotten worse. The sheer amount of name dropping in this book alone was cringe worthy. Although it is amusing that a closeted character such as Bobby named his son 'Carmen'. Way to go, dad. It's time for Jason Aaron to go.

Original take on a "Bobby's gay!" joke, but that name was clearly Kitty's choice.

And, yeah, on the whole this book sucks. There's just too much wrong with it for me to let it slip and enjoy it.

#6 Posted by Polarity (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Carmen was the name of Kitty's dad.

#7 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@polarity said:

Carmen was the name of Kitty's dad.

The one thing I will say for Aaron is that, beneath all the silliness, he is versed in X-cannon.

#8 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like Iceman and Shadowcat had a baby.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.