So what are they going to do with three Redheads

#1 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean back next month and X-Men still have Rachel and Hope.

Marvel Girl #1
Rachel Grey by J Fay & D St. Pierre
Generation Hope 15

What do you think there going to do with these girls and what would you like them to with these girls?

Share your views ?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Would've liked to see Rachael on the Avengers

#3 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like Hope to be with Cable when he returns. I would like Jean and Rachel at the School. The daughter will be teaching the Mum, it would be so wierd. I'm still wondering what they going to do with all three of them.

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Red-X: Three of the most powerful (well, this will be pre-Phoenix Jean and a depowered Phoenix Rachel) carrot-top mutants!

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot wolfsbane.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Dernman (14975 posts) - - Show Bio

Get rid of Rachel and you're down to two. You know Jean won't stay forever. Boom! You're down to one.

#8 Posted by Rickbarry (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Stick Rachel on Cable & X-force. It'd be glorious. She and Colossus could do some squat thrusts. *Elbows everyone in room.* Know what I'm sayin'?

#9 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

teen jean with teen hope thats confusing they both look alike ...xpp

#10 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Would've liked to see Rachael on the Avengers

I totally agree, I doubt it was going to happen but nope.

#11 Posted by onela (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

teen jean with teen hope thats confusing they both look alike ...xpp

Jeez that's depressing but you're right- except when in costume, a lot of comic book professionals are going to be too lazy to really do anything to (visually) differentiate between these two characters.  Let's face it, women are not really valued in the comic book medium as characters (nor are women professionals in this industry)  :(
#12 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see jean and rachel interact with each other. As for Hope, I wish Jean would come and put Hope in her place.

#13 Edited by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take one off their hands..

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

Be even more awesome? Redheads FTW.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.