Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

So is Kitty joining team Cyclops? :/

• 56 results
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By adamTRMM

@hawk2916 said:

I think that it would be ridiculous dor marvel to go forward with 2 cyclops in the same continuity. The O5 just need to go back. Its really getting stupid.

There are 4 Icemen 0_o And we can speculate if AOA Iceman is really dead lol

@squares said:

Good to know.

Just saying

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@rickbarry said:

@squares said:

@adamtrmm said:

@cheesesticks said:

I just want my old X-Men back in the same mansion fighting the Brotherhood, the Sentinels, Hellfire club, etc.

Please, no. If there's something that will be worse then what's going on "now", it will be this regression (and there is Aaron's Hellfire club, never heard about anyone who satisfied by it). I mean, don't we all want something new?

As for the topic, Kitty does not belong with the Uncanny, I mean it would be total out of character for her.

How is her joining Uncanny out of character?

She left Scott during Schism because he was putting children in harms way. Scott waged a war against the X-men, Avengers and most anyone else. He killed Xavier, told everyone he'd do it again and is currently a wanted fugitive. She's spent the better part of the past two years slamming the guy, his ideas and mission statement whenever possible. I don't particularly see why she'd leave the school, but then again Bendis did just have President Dazzler assassinated by dragons...so he's perfectly capable of doing something incredibly stupid. You can toss in the fact that she currently wants nothing to do with Magik, Emma and Magneto as well. It doesn't make any sense why she'd bail on Wolverine to join a guy that's willing to do everything she stands against. You can point to all the 80's stories you want. A hell of a lot has happened between then and now.

Thank you for the lovely summary of Schism; I have actually read it, though.

I thought to give you a recap as you don't think her joining Cyclops, a person that stands for everything she mostly disagrees with, would be in character.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@adamtrmm: exactly my point. 4 icemen, 3 beast, i guess 2 jubilees and 2 cyclops. Thats really really stupid

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Beast is already too many.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@squares said:

@rickbarry said:

@squares said:

@adamtrmm said:

@cheesesticks said:

I just want my old X-Men back in the same mansion fighting the Brotherhood, the Sentinels, Hellfire club, etc.

Please, no. If there's something that will be worse then what's going on "now", it will be this regression (and there is Aaron's Hellfire club, never heard about anyone who satisfied by it). I mean, don't we all want something new?

As for the topic, Kitty does not belong with the Uncanny, I mean it would be total out of character for her.

How is her joining Uncanny out of character?

She left Scott during Schism because he was putting children in harms way. Scott waged a war against the X-men, Avengers and most anyone else. He killed Xavier, told everyone he'd do it again and is currently a wanted fugitive. She's spent the better part of the past two years slamming the guy, his ideas and mission statement whenever possible. I don't particularly see why she'd leave the school, but then again Bendis did just have President Dazzler assassinated by dragons...so he's perfectly capable of doing something incredibly stupid. You can toss in the fact that she currently wants nothing to do with Magik, Emma and Magneto as well. It doesn't make any sense why she'd bail on Wolverine to join a guy that's willing to do everything she stands against. You can point to all the 80's stories you want. A hell of a lot has happened between then and now.

Thank you for the lovely summary of Schism; I have actually read it, though.

I thought to give you a recap as you don't think her joining Cyclops, a person that stands for everything she mostly disagrees with, would be in character.

How kind of you.

Jack_Omally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Jack_Omally

Yeah this "Hail Cyclops" personality Kitty has going came kind of out of no where for me. When she found out that Cyclops and his gang of nutballs is living where Logan and several other mutants were tortured beyond believe and turned it into a school, I honestly thought she would be kind of appalled or at least disturbed about it. But no she's thinks it's awesome and everything. Even breaking up with Bobby did not make sense. If it turned out she was brainwashed or something i would not be surprised. And can i say just how much I FUCKING HATE Jean Grey.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.