So if I made ''this'' anytime soon would you read it?

#1 Edited by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio

So me and a few friends were thinking about making an x-men fan comic (probally more like a web comic for fun and to help spread the word of marvel and x-men.) We don't know when it will be up, but it's going mainly about X-men and have some other Marvel characters.  And it might be an alternate reality of some kind too.  But anywho my point is  simple would anyone here be interested in reading it? Let me know what you guys think... 

Edit: please me tell me what you guys would like to see.  Suggestions and questions are welcomed. 

Edit (Saturday March-26-11 10:58 AM)  : Thankyou all for your support, the comic is still in progress so your welcome to keep the ideas flowing. So remember to B.U.M.P. (Bring up my post),  
thankyou all!

#2 Posted by N7_Normandy (2411 posts) - - Show Bio
@Journey Into Chaos said:
"  So me and a few friends were thinking about making an x-men fan comic (probally more like a web comic for fun and to help spread the word of marvel and x-men.) We don't know when it will be up, but it's going mainly about X-men and have some other Marvel characters.  And it might be an alternate reality of some kind too.  But anywho my point is  simple would anyone here be interested in reading it? Let me know what you guys think... "
sounds cool; I would be interesting in checking it out.  

I've always wanted to try my hand at comics myself; unfortunately, I'm a writer who can't draw and doesn't know any artists.
#3 Posted by N7_Normandy (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything involving Domino and Psylocke is a win in my opinion.  Just a suggestion though.   

Looking forward to seeing this.

#4 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy:  alright i'll suggest those  two  to the rest of the team. Could you do me a favour and ask people to post here please?
#5 Posted by N7_Normandy (2411 posts) - - Show Bio
" @N7_Normandy:  alright i'll suggest those  two  to the rest of the team. Could you do me a favour and ask people to post here please? "
yeah, no problem
#6 Posted by Daydream (2793 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds sick, I'd love to read it. 

#7 Edited by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daydream:  got anything particular looking forward  too?
#8 Posted by Daydream (2793 posts) - - Show Bio

@Journey Into Chaos:
Always been fond of the original roster, but anything with Cyclops & Namor is IMO a winner.

#9 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daydream:  hmm... I'll suggest that to rest of the team. Keep the recommending this thread please. I really need feedback. (sorry if this sounds annoying.)
#10 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio

do do do. Anymore suggestions for the team?
#11 Posted by .o0Johnny0o. (744 posts) - - Show Bio

Sans Jubilee > Jubilee!

#12 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@.o0Johnny0o.:
as in no Jubilee? We already have something planned for her.
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio
" So me and a few friends were thinking about making an x-men fan comic (probally more like a web comic for fun and to help spread the word of marvel and x-men.) We don't know when it will be up, but it's going mainly about X-men and have some other Marvel characters.  And it might be an alternate reality of some kind too.  But anywho my point is  simple would anyone here be interested in reading it? Let me know what you guys think...   Edit: please me tell me what you guys would like to see.  Suggestions and questions are welcomed. "

Cool.  
Gambit and Wolverine being there would be cool. Warpath too, but he's less popular so... yeah, I don't really see him being used.
#14 Posted by mr.drac (224 posts) - - Show Bio

i've always enjoyed gambit. i would check it out.
#15 Posted by SevenFive (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@Journey Into Chaos: I would like to see it, because I can never say no to a new comic.
#16 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds awesome I would love to check that out some day. I plan to do the same  kind of thing some day soon. As far as roster goes
You can't Go wrong with  Logan, X-23,  Cable, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Archangel , Darwin, Iceman, Beast.

But to see Marrow in a comic Back with her powers would Rock
also to see  Tito Bohusk Jr  would be pretty freaking cool to

#17 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wolverine isn't going to be a major character getting all the spotlight then im okay with reading it, also if the roster consists of The Original X-Men and The Uncanny X-Men with each character getting his or her own fair share of time then ill read LOLOLOLOLOLOL

#18 Posted by Thunderscream (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
@Journey Into Chaos:

do you have a premise in mind?
#19 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream:
what do you mean?
#20 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevenfive:
great and thanks for the support :)
#21 Posted by Thunderscream (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
@Journey Into Chaos: Do you have any ideas of your own that you're running with? setting? line-up?
#22 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.drac:
Well i'm a huge Gambit fan so don't worry you'll see plenty of him.
#23 Edited by Journey Into Chaos (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream:
infact I do. But I decided to keep it a secret for now.  

Also thanks everyone so far and keep the ideas coming.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.