Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

So.., Anyone wanna see a Iceman and Kitty pair?

• 65 results
    noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By noj

I would much rather have Kitty with Bobby. Ive always hated the Kitty/Colossus relationship mostly because I just cant stand Colossus. He is probably one of my least favorite X-Men. At least he's better than Storm though.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

The only problem with Kitty and Bobby pairing up is that *if* they become a hot item, Marvel will probably break them up for shock factor or hook Kitty up with Colossus again (which I would really love to happen) or with someone else. It seems like romance in comics never catch a break.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Dman1366

@Rabbitearsblog: That's one of the woes of being a super-hero hahaha

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Dman1366 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: That's one of the woes of being a super-hero hahaha

LOL!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Rickbarry

@noj: I can totally understand why you dislike the pairing of character. I'm in a similar boat now that Psylocke and Phantomex are in some type of relationship, but how can you dislike Colossus?! He's like the nicest guy in the marvel universe.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Soulstealer

I guess I'm the only one that dug this: :(

No Caption Provided

Yes I realize it happened for all of 5 seconds in comic relationship time before the expected Mystique betrays the X-Men scene, but I'd have been down for seeing where this would go with good writing behind it and maybe even while Raven is blacklisted with the X-Men.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MarvelGrey

I think that it was a very poor decision to break the two up. If I recall from Secret Wars when Colossus fell in love with another girl, Kitty was heartbroken and she left the school. As adults the emotions should be much deeper, this is all because of Schism. And I think Scott is about 28-29 years old right now, Bobby would be around 26-27. It`s hard to tell because everyone looked so old in the first X-men run.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @MarvelGrey said:

I think that it was a very poor decision to break the two up. If I recall from Secret Wars when Colossus fell in love with another girl, Kitty was heartbroken and she left the school. As adults the emotions should be much deeper, this is all because of Schism. And I think Scott is about 28-29 years old right now, Bobby would be around 26-27. It`s hard to tell because everyone looked so old in the first X-men run.

I agree. I think breaking up Kitty and Colossus was just too forced and they didn't even do much about how they are coping with being split up from each other. I also think that they should have explored their relationship on a much deeper level now that they are adults and the only writer I know of that actually explored Kitty and Colossus' relationship on a deeper level was Joss Whedon on his run with "Astonishing X-Men."
    @Rickbarry said:

@noj: I can totally understand why you dislike the pairing of character. I'm in a similar boat now that Psylocke and Phantomex are in some type of relationship, but how can you dislike Colossus?! He's like the nicest guy in the marvel universe.

Yeah! Colossus is just so lovable I can never hate him! :D
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#59  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Rickbarry said:

I think they're pursuing a Kitty/Human Torch relationship now. Either way, I'm not a fan of Kitty/Bobby pairing.

No Caption Provided

The images actually makes me think it's Colossus,as whomever it is seems hugeish, but Broo and Quentin make it seem like the pixelated person is on fire. So I'm just going to guess it's Johnny.

I'd actually really like a non-mutant relationship at the moment. Or at least a non-Bob/Piotr OR NIGHTCRAWLER for whoever suggested that.

Hoping this is what happens...

But we all know a relationship can rarely stay apart in comics (so Petey will be back), unless you kill them. Repeatedly. #JeanGrey

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dman1366

@Hawkeye446: Again i think that they are going to keep her single for some time. A date doesn't mean a relationship. I mean heck, she forced a kiss on bobby in ish 7 and nothing even happened. I think it is best if kitty stays single. besides look at that look, i know that look. Girls give me it all the time. Its the "why are you here, please go away..." look. And on a second, but not unrelated note, the cover doesn't always entail what the issue is about. In fact, it usually has nothing to do with the issue. (i.e. the recent AvX issue 4, iceman vs spiderman, never happened, not even in same country).

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Dman1366: I agree, but I'm saying if she was to get out into a relationship, I would want it to be with Johnny and NOT the other guys...!

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
    Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
    @Hawkeye446

I would want it to be with Johnny and that the other guys...

-______________- 

So you tryin to turn her into a hoe? 

Dude,how dare you.....
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Iamlovewithin500: :O I hope you realise that that was a typo. It was meant to say:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@Dman1366: I agree, but I'm saying if she was to get out into a relationship, I would want it to be with Johnny and NOT the other guys...!

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
    Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
    @Hawkeye446:  XD 

lol dude it's okay,I wasn't serious anyways....LMAO !!
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Hawkeye446: XD lol dude it's okay,I wasn't serious anyways....LMAO !!

I thought so :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.