Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

So.., Anyone wanna see a Iceman and Kitty pair?

• 65 results
    Avatar image for spectacular_iceman
    Spectacular_Iceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm really tired of them always interacting in other universes or even shows - When in the mainstream universe they only interact ONE issue every year. After I saw one of Bobby's clones kiss Kitty I thought about them pairing up and thought it'd at least be better than "Kitty and Colossus"... I don't get some people though - They say they hate Bobby/Kitty pairing but when they see "Wolverine and the X-Men" TV or if they see the Ultimate Spiderman arc with those two together, they love it. Does anybody want to see them as a pair?

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- They have known each other for a long time now and have never shown even a hint of interest in one another in any way, it really just seems forced. The fact that they have been paired in other media and they are trying to tie it into the main continuity does not amuse me.

- The original Kitty/Peter relationship fit, them getting together did not IMO, it's about time she moved on but Bobby really does not fit the bill. No real favorites on a suggested alternate pairing.

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Steps

Kitty and Broo pairing. I didn't think of that but my friend makes bad fanfic, he only keeps it on his notebook so there's no copy of it online he says he likes writing more traditionally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Steps said:

Kitty and Broo pairing. I didn't think of that but my friend makes bad fanfic, he only keeps it on his notebook so there's no copy of it online he says he likes writing more traditionally.

- This picture made me throw up in my mouth

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Steps

@WarMachineMarkV said:

@Steps said:

- This picture made me throw up in my mouth

He does it because of those kinds of reactions, he has been showing me less and less since I've started getting used to it.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I actually would like to see that. Kitty and Bobby's personalities really do balance each other out; both have a sense of humor, but while she is smart and focused, he is bright but lazy. This would be an interesting pairing.

I would also like to see Kitty and X-Man. Maybe she could convince him to wear shoes and a uniform.

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WeaponX619

How much older is Bobby to Kitty? He was apart of the original students, not that I mind see them together, I'd like to see how they played out

unicornpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By unicornpuncher

@Steps: I actually cant wait to see broo die. I dont understand the character or where he came from.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I wouldn't mind seeing them as best friends or something like that, but I can't really imagine Kitty and Bobby being together because Kitty had a more meaningful relationship with Colossus (when Marvel is not messing around with their relationship) and pairing her with Bobby seems too forced. If I wanted Kitty to be paired with someone else other than Colossus, I would love to see her and Nightcrawler pair up since they have a longer history with each other.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By fodigg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rabbitearsblog said:

I wouldn't mind seeing them as best friends or something like that, but I can't really imagine Kitty and Bobby being together because Kitty had a more meaningful relationship with Colossus (when Marvel is not messing around with their relationship) and pairing her with Bobby seems too forced. If I wanted Kitty to be paired with someone else other than Colossus, I would love to see her and Nightcrawler pair up since they have a longer history with each other.

- Kitty has had some bad relationships but necrophilia is not the answer

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#12  Edited By papad1992

@WeaponX619 said:

How much older is Bobby to Kitty? He was apart of the original students, not that I mind see them together, I'd like to see how they played out

I wouldn't want to see that... but in terms of age... They all were teenagers when the first 5 started!! Then the "adults" came (Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Banshee, Nightcrawler,etc) then Kitty joined and she was a teenager, so I dont think there is much age difference other than a year or two!!!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

Sure why not I'm down with the ice cream swirl.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By jrock85

@WeaponX619 said:

I'd say Kitty is about 20-21 and Bobby is maybe 23-24.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: Kitty and Bobby doesn't compute. I far prefer Kitty and Colossus, but marvel seems dead set on keeping them apart. Colossus dies in 2001. Comes back in 2005. Kitty is on the bullet in 2006. Returns in 2011. Colossus becomes the new juggernaut 5 minutes later and she leaves him because he...saved a city and what's left of the mutant race.

What!?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By pixelized

Wasn't there an attempt made (at least by one of them) in the ultimate universe? I don't think I minded it there, certainly wouldn't in 616 either.

shark317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shark317

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

The X-Men have been around for about 14 or so years in Marvel time. Scott, Warren, and Hank are all about 30 (the former two are probably a bit under and Hank is a bit over). There is no way Bobby is 5 or so years younger than Scott. He wasn't 11 or 12 when he joined but 14 or 15. Bobby has to be slightly older than Piotr.

I wouldn't mind Kitty and Bobby becoming a pair, but only if it is something done organically. If they are just going to suddenly have the two of them boning out of the blue, I would be disappointed.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Aero_gt

Tired of these confused writers and their attempts a relationships.... Either make her hook up with Peter or Bobby and freaking marry them and just let that last, or just make her single for a long time. She's becoming almost as bad as the Rogue...

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

The X-Men have been around for about 14 or so years in Marvel time. Scott, Warren, and Hank are all about 30 (the former two are probably a bit under and Hank is a bit over). There is no way Bobby is 5 or so years younger than Scott. He wasn't 11 or 12 when he joined but 14 or 15. Bobby has to be slightly older than Piotr.

I wouldn't mind Kitty and Bobby becoming a pair, but only if it is something done organically. If they are just going to suddenly have the two of them boning out of the blue, I would be disappointed.

I agree.  I would like for the writers to give it at least 2 to 3 years to develop the relationship between Kitty and Iceman. Yeah, that's a long time, but it would fully convince me that Kitty and Iceman would make a good couple because there was a lot of thought being put into it.  If they just pair them up together without Kitty relating whether or not she is completely over Colossus or no development on their relationship, then it would seem too forced and I wouldn't be happy with that. (I still want Kitty and Colossus to stay together though).
    shark317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shark317

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

I agree. I would like for the writers to give it at least 2 to 3 years to develop the relationship between Kitty and Iceman. Yeah, that's a long time, but it would fully convince me that Kitty and Iceman would make a good couple because there was a lot of thought being put into it. If they just pair them up together without Kitty relating whether or not she is completely over Colossus or no development on their relationship, then it would seem too forced and I wouldn't be happy with that. (I still want Kitty and Colossus to stay together though).

I wouldn't ask for 2-3 years--that is a LOT of time to ask for in comics. Just let the romance develop over a year or so and actually have them work through issues like Kitty's feelings for Piotr and all that jazz.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @shark317 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

I agree. I would like for the writers to give it at least 2 to 3 years to develop the relationship between Kitty and Iceman. Yeah, that's a long time, but it would fully convince me that Kitty and Iceman would make a good couple because there was a lot of thought being put into it. If they just pair them up together without Kitty relating whether or not she is completely over Colossus or no development on their relationship, then it would seem too forced and I wouldn't be happy with that. (I still want Kitty and Colossus to stay together though).

I wouldn't ask for 2-3 years--that is a LOT of time to ask for in comics. Just let the romance develop over a year or so and actually have them work through issues like Kitty's feelings for Piotr and all that jazz.

Yeah, they should concentrate on that first if Kitty and Iceman should be together. I can't really see Kitty getting over Colossus too quickly.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By Gambit1024

@pixelized said:

Wasn't there an attempt made (at least by one of them) in the ultimate universe? I don't think I minded it there, certainly wouldn't in 616 either.

Yep. It was before Kitty was with Spider-Man. I think it was Bobby who made the first move after Rogue left him for Gambit. They were cute.

As for 616, Colossus and Kitty are destined to be together. This whole Colossonaut thing is only a speed bump.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: @Gambit1024: Yeah, I don't think you can really get over someone when they've been stated to be the love of their lives. They just work together.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: @Gambit1024: Yeah, I don't think you can really get over someone when they've been stated to be the love of their lives. They just work together.

Exactly! It wouldn't work out well if this was never discussed.
    WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WeaponX619

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

Okay thanks, I thought it was a much bigger age difference.

@shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

Yeah I wouldn't want them to rush that because I still feel like Kitty and Pitor are nowhere near done or have had any type of closure or ending

@Rabbitearsblog said:

I totally agree but 2 to 3 years is such a long time but they do need a lot of thought to be put it so its done correctly with the right development

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @WeaponX619 said:

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

@shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

Yeah I wouldn't want them to rush that because I still feel like Kitty and Pitor are nowhere near done or have had any type of closure or ending

I agree. Especially at the end of Regenesis when Kitty was upset that Colossus is not staying at the school with her and she practically told him to call her back if he needs her.  This whole situation just felt forced rather than the two just saying that they were not meant for each other or something like that.
    WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WeaponX619

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

@shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

I agree. Especially at the end of Regenesis when Kitty was upset that Colossus is not staying at the school with her and she practically told him to call her back if he needs her. This whole situation just felt forced rather than the two just saying that they were not meant for each other or something like that.

Yeah Kitty and Pitor are nowhere near done. She was the first one she called in WATXM #5 even though she wasn't able to say nothing to him. I think them getting back together just depends on how long he stays Juggernaut

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@WeaponX619 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

@jrock85 said:

@WeaponX619 said:

@shark317 said:

@jrock85 said:

I agree. Especially at the end of Regenesis when Kitty was upset that Colossus is not staying at the school with her and she practically told him to call her back if he needs her. This whole situation just felt forced rather than the two just saying that they were not meant for each other or something like that.

Yeah Kitty and Pitor are nowhere near done. She was the first one she called in WATXM #5 even though she wasn't able to say nothing to him. I think them getting back together just depends on how long he stays Juggernaut

Kitty was calling out to Colossus in WATXM?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: Yeah. She thought she was pregnant.

No Caption Provided
    Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Yeah. She thought she was pregnant.

No Caption Provided

Awww.....

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rickbarry

I'm convinced Piotr, in that panel, is the size of a dwarf. He seems tiny to me.

Avatar image for spectacular_iceman
    Spectacular_Iceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know guys... You only think Piotr and Kitty are mean't to be together because you're so used to it - Think a little deeper.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Thunderscream

I get that they had a thing in Ultimate X-Men & the movie....it just doesn't feel natural to me. I still think Iceman & Dazzler should get together (yes, I know they're on opposite sides of the country)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

Yes

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Thunderscream said:

I get that they had a thing in Ultimate X-Men & the movie....it just doesn't feel natural to me. I still think Iceman & Dazzler should get together (yes, I know they're on opposite sides of the country)

Yeah! I definitely want to see Iceman and Dazzler hook up!
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#36  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    Always
    Always
    Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @War Killer said:
    Always
    Always
    Always and Forever! :D
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By John Valentine

I much, much prefer think pairing to Kitty-Colossus.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#39  Edited By Mercy_

I love this pairing.

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RogueOracle

I love Kitty and Pete. But I wouldn't mind her with Bobby. I think they could compliment each other.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @RogueOracle said:

I love Kitty and Pete. But I wouldn't mind her with Bobby. I think they could compliment each other.

I love Kitty and Peter too, although being with Bobby wouldn't be bad either as long as they really developed this idea and not try to force it on us.
    RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RogueOracle

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@RogueOracle said:

I love Kitty and Peter too, although being with Bobby wouldn't be bad either as long as they really developed this idea and not try to force it on us.

True. I hope they do it naturally. I could see them having some humorous banter.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rickbarry

I think they're pursuing a Kitty/Human Torch relationship now. Either way, I'm not a fan of Kitty/Bobby pairing.

No Caption Provided

The images actually makes me think it's Colossus,as whomever it is seems hugeish, but Broo and Quentin make it seem like the pixelated person is on fire. So I'm just going to guess it's Johnny.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rickbarry

@John Valentine: Ah, I stuck up the image after you replied. I'd be willing to bet it's the Human Torch.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By John Valentine

@Rickbarry said:

@John Valentine: Ah, I stuck up the image after you replied. I'd be willing to bet it's the Human Torch.

You're right, totally forgot about that cover!

yasiiii4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By yasiiii4

kitty and colossus will always be my fav

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Yasiiii4 said:

Mine too!
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By John Valentine

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Yasiiii4 said:

Mine too!

Everyone knows Colossus would rather be with his sister, though.

Original_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Original_Sin

@John Valentine said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Yasiiii4 said:

Mine too!

Everyone knows Colossus would rather be with his sister, though.

Hahahahahahaha.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dman1366

I'm not convinced she is too excitecd for that date. Look she's pulling her hand away and has the "please go away" face.

I love the BobKat thing. It's about time something awesome happens to him. Plus in WatX 7 Kitty lays a pretty hard move on him. I think it's not too forced though, it's not like their dating or even bangin. Just some harmless 1st base action. If you want to talk about force Toad and Husk, nuff said.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.