Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Should there be X-Men team with Charles and Mystique.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

They got married, had kids. Play a huge role in 2 X-Men movies. Should there be X-Team that focuses on them. It could have Rogue and Kurt in the team eslwhere.

What do you think?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@time said:

They got married, had kids. Play a huge role in 2 X-Men movies. Should there be X-Team that focuses on them. It could have Rogue and Kurt in the team eslwhere.

What do you think?

No, if it weren't for those godawful movies I don't think there would be such an association with the two, since she is responsible for the death of the love of his life.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I think your right, it is cause of movies that they have such a history. I like to know how they got married and why.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@lordofallhumans: I think your right, it is cause of movies that they have such a history. I like to know how they got married and why.

but in the latest uncanny x-men emma said that "is anybody sad that he didnt marry a crimnial or have children by the scalett witch" that marriage never happened

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: As of right now its out of continuity as far as we know. They were only married in the timeline where Matthew Malloy was born, but in the new one they were not.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Tempus did change the timeline, but how did that effect charles will.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: As of right now its out of continuity as far as we know. They were only married in the timeline where Matthew Malloy was born, but in the new one they were not.

ty but that should be @time cause she thinks they were still married.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Well I'm not at a comp to show the scans, but the reading in the latest issue doesn't have any mention of him having married Mystique unlike the original reading of the will. And the way it's phrased it seems like they've never encountered Xavier Jr. Or don't have any reason to suspect he should have a secret wife.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By time1

@koays: Well i think we should see what other people think. The timeline was change so that Matthew Malloy wasn't born, but who the school belongs too, was still talk about at the end. So charles marrying Mystique could of happen.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@time: Well I'm not at a comp to show the scans, but the reading in the latest issue doesn't have any mention of him having married Mystique unlike the original reading of the will. And the way it's phrased it seems like they've never encountered Xavier Jr. Or don't have any reason to suspect he should have a secret wife.

i got the scan from uncanny x-men 31 even bendis on tumblr said charles never married mystque

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep this marriage was a part of Bend-trolling and is right now retconned by the almighty pet of the almighty maestro.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Yep this marriage was a part of Bend-trolling and is right now retconned by the almighty pet of the almighty maestro.

true, lol

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so glad it got retconned xavier of all people should not have feelings for raven. Still i shall miss raze and xavier Jr they were decent villains.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the timeline wasn't erased. Mystique and prof could still be married. Knowing mystique, she could have ran off after they got married, reason why prof and her didn't get to live together and didn't have the time to go announce what they had. Another reason why xavier didn't give the school to her or the xavier jr who he had no knowledge of having.

The butterfly effect on Marvel's timeline is not that great. Clearly shown in the o5's time travel. Having them in the present should have affected the present time the moment they were taken from their original time.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I DON'T GET IT! How are Xavier and Mystique married?! Why? What? How would that ever be a possibility? Did they ever explain? I hated the endless stringing-along of readers with this storyline so I checked out, someone fill me in.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis said:

I DON'T GET IT! How are Xavier and Mystique married?! Why? What? How would that ever be a possibility? Did they ever explain? I hated the endless stringing-along of readers with this storyline so I checked out, someone fill me in.

at first it said charles married raven and now it says it didnt happened cause even charles warned tempus to not mess with time, etc,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.