Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Should the X-MEN give time travel a break?

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, the X-MEN probably use time travel more than any other comic book characters. They've done it so much that there's not a long list of the multiple dystipian futures and alternate timelines. Marvel Now wen't as far as to have the founding 5 get stranded in the present (I still say that doesn't make any sense). So, is anyone else tired to all the time travel? Do you think they should give it a break?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@william300 said:

So, the X-MEN probably use time travel more than any other comic book characters. They've done it so much that there's not a long list of the multiple dystipian futures and alternate timelines. Marvel Now wen't as far as to have the founding 5 get stranded in the present (I still say that doesn't make any sense). So, is anyone else tired to all the time travel? Do you think they should give it a break?

The Dystopian futures I like because they explore where the mutants could end up, either destroying and taking over the world or hunted down and extinct, with the lack of a happy future making the X-mens mission of peace between mutant and normal humans more urgent, well back when the X-men still stood for that.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

this was a mandate thread a while back, but yea they should give it a break

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@stahlflamme: I think we could still accomplish seeing the dystopian futures that make the Xmen's supposed mission that much more urgent without the use of time travel. This is where I'd like someone like Blindfold or even Cable with his precog stuff to be utilized and maybe project what could happen so the teams can act accordingly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.