Should I pick up WatXm

#1 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been getting issue here and there, all of which are exemplary. Do you think it's the answer to the Claremont soap-opera days?

#2 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, yes you should.

#3 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (900 posts) - - Show Bio

it is the top of my pull list right now so yes go and get it :D

#4 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it's not the answer to Chris Claremont's soap-opera days. It's a fun series that works best if you don't take it too seriously and want to see a humorous take on the character roster. It's very light on superheroics, quite frankly, so if you are looking for melodrama and big action, it's not quite the place to go.

Since you already read a few issues and liked it, you should invest in following it since you seem to resonate with the creative direction already.

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

I've been getting issue here and there, all of which are exemplary. Do you think it's the answer to the Claremont soap-opera days?

Lol no.

#6 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

No, it's not the answer to Chris Claremont's soap-opera days. It's a fun series that works best if you don't take it too seriously and want to see a humorous take on the character roster. It's very light on superheroics, quite frankly, so if you are looking for melodrama and big action, it's not quite the place to go.

Since you already read a few issues and liked it, you should invest in following it since you seem to resonate with the creative direction already.

Do you see ANY character arcs during Aaron's run?

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

yes,

#8 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Do you see ANY character arcs during Aaron's run?

Yes. And they don't have the high drama that Claremont had because this book has a lighter feel.

#9 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah.

#10 Posted by Dman1366 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Most definitely yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.