Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Shoot, Shag, Marry

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By devilsgrin81

Pretty simple guys and gals. Pick three x-men (or mutants at large - no non-mutants thanks) One to Shoot. One to Shag. And One to Marry.

I'll go first

Shoot: Wolverine (coz i hate him)

Shag: Hellion (he's becoming the sexiest X-Man these days - even without hands)

Marry: Gambit (sexiest of all, charming, and you'd never get bored with Remy)

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: Shoot- Emma frost

Shag- Gambit

Marry- Cannonball(because his old school name was jet-ass,lol)

and i hardly think anyone would pick wolverine to shag or marry, lol.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot - Cyclops because he became a loser.

Shag - Gambit because I have a crush on him.

Marry - Hulkling because he's the man of my life.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shoot - storm, would like to know how x-men would be without her, she's also losing character lately

shag - hellion, gambit, wolverine

marry- cyclops, divorce him and marry fun one- gambit!

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Shag : Cannonball.

Marry : Cyclops, then cheat on him and leave him for Gambit and then marry Gambit.

Shot : Hopefully Cyclops looses it and I will shoot him.

ReddKnave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReddKnave

Shoot: Longshot and Jean (She'll just come back, anyway).

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Shag: Wolverine, first and foremost but also... Nightcrawler, Bishop, Cable, Warpath, Forge and probably Gambit cuz I'm a big slut.

No Caption Provided

Marry: Hmm... Don't... knooow... Colossus (artist too), Beast (intellect is so sexy).

No Caption Provided

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: she has been losing her character, hopefully we see the actual Storm in her new solo

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

Shoot: Wolverine

Shag: Cyclops; that much OCD in one person is bound to make them incredibly uninhibited in their erotic lives. Not marrying or getting into a LTR with him, though. His partners have a bad tendency to have bad things happen to them.

Marry: Northstar; hot, intelligent, and openly gay. Sign me up!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

Marry : Cyclops, then cheat on him and leave him for Gambit and then marry Gambit.

never thought of it that way. now i do want to shoot him he is a criminal now anyways. Also i rmember he once got shot after jean died and hes arm was in a cast at jean's grave site. I was like good he deserved it. >:)(evil grins)

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

never thought of it that way. now i do want to shoot him he is a criminal now anyways. Also i rmember he once got shot after jean died and hes arm was in a cast at jean's grave site. I was like good he deserved it. >:)(evil grins)

Dame Straight, he deserves to be shot. I wish they killed him off. I also think he doesn't deserve to be with another X-lady.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot: Quire (he's a cool character but I know if I met him IRL, I know I've made the right decision in shooting him.

Shag: Emma Frost. YES PLEASE!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Marry: Kitty Pryde (I love her attitude).

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By HAWK2916

shoot: Beast

Shag: either Emma Forst, Monet, Psylocke

Marry: Dani Moonstar or Storm

Sorry difficult choices for Shag or Marry

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot : Jean

Shag : X-23

Marry : Emma

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@time said:

Dame Straight, he deserves to be shot. I wish they killed him off. I also think he doesn't deserve to be with another X-lady.

Does emma frost count as an x-men or x-villain??? Well i guess its inevitable that he willl get back with emma frost one day, especially when the o5 go back to there time. I think emma and scott deserve each other and to be miserable together. Jean can do better. Also i think bendis ships scott and jean. He even broke up emma and scott where no writer dared to do that even x-men dark confessions was a close call. I guess we have to wait and see.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#15  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Shoot:dark beast, sabretooth

Shag:X- 23 (when legal)Emma frost,mystique,Polaris, boom boom,Storm,psylocke,dazzler,marrow,sage, lifeguard, lady mastermind,aurora,magma,magik, domino, dagger, Monet, Siryn, sunpyre,surge (legal)

Step ford cuckoos (once legal)

Marry: Rogue,Jean Grey,Wolfsbane,kitty pryde,Pixie (when legal), Hepzibah,Rachael Grey, jubilee,husk,blink, firestar

Oh, and I plan to shag the women I marry as well: p

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    Shoot, Stab, Slaughter: I'd make sure this sick monster would be dead
    Shoot, Stab, Slaughter: I'd make sure this sick monster would be dead
    I would totally one night her.
    I would totally one night her.

I'm hesitant to get married so I'm going to pick 3 girls I'd date who have potential in being my wife. I mean I'm scared to be stuck with the wrong one.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

They are all lovely. (+)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rustyroy said:

Shoot : Jean

Shag : X-23

Marry : Emma

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Cloakx14

Shoot- Magneto

No Caption Provided

Shag- Scarlet Witch

No Caption Provided

Marry- Jean Grey

No Caption Provided

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot- Emma Frost- don't trust that *%#*

Shag- Mystique- the possibilities are endless but not wifey material

Marry- strong,smart,gorgeous= my wife

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By time1

@time said:

@time said:

Does emma frost count as an x-men or x-villain??? Well i guess its inevitable that he willl get back with emma frost one day, especially when the o5 go back to there time. I think emma and scott deserve each other and to be miserable together. Jean can do better. Also i think bendis ships scott and jean. He even broke up emma and scott where no writer dared to do that even x-men dark confessions was a close call. I guess we have to wait and see.

I don't think Emma and Scott deserve one another. Scott deserve no one. Why hell does he deserve happiness after his treatment of Jean and Maddie. He should die, or watch the real Jean Grey return from the White Room, take over the X-Men and hook up with Logan. I couldn't care less if Emma was with someone. Although it would be fun to see her leave Scott X-Men and join the Jean Grey Institute and work with Logan and Storm.

Good question, does Emma frost count as an X-Men or X-Villain. I mean at the moment she working with the Avengers in the Original Sin story arc. She betraying Cyclops, cause she working with the Avengers.

She also betray Cyclops and the original 5, by calling the Future X-Men in the Battle of Atom story arc. I mean how does Emma get away with theses things. How hell did she become X-Men leading lady?

I am looking forward to seeing Emma teach teen Jean Grey. I wonder how they will react to one another. I hope Jean gives Emma a hard time.

It's strange that Bendis broke Emma and Scott up and then he has no plans for Teen Scott and Teen Jean Grey. It's weird.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

I don't think Emma and Scott deserve one another. Scott deserve no one. Why hell does he deserve happiness after his treatment of Jean and Maddie. He should die, or watch the real Jean Grey return from the White Room, take over the X-Men and hook up with Logan. I couldn't care less if Emma was with someone. Although it would be fun to see her leave Scott X-Men and join the Jean Grey Institute and work with Logan and Storm.

Good question, does Emma frost count as an X-Men or X-Villain. I mean at the moment she working with the Avengers in the Original Sin story arc. She betraying Cyclops, cause she working with the Avengers.

She also betray Cyclops and the original 5, by calling the Future X-Men in the Battle of Atom story arc. I mean how does Emma get away with theses things. How hell did she become X-Men leading lady?

I am looking forward to seeing Emma teach teen Jean Grey. I wonder how they will react to one another. I hope Jean gives Emma a hard time.

It's strange that Bendis broke Emma and Scott up and then he has no plans for Teen Scott and Teen Jean Grey. It's weird.

Good points. Also i remember bendis saying how he likes to form new couples and stays away from ones that have been an item for too long. Also bendis did it with the avengers when he was writing them.

shol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By shol

Shoot : Wolverine

Shag : Emma Frost

Marry : Dani Moonstar

jkojkojko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94 said:

Shoot: Quire (he's a cool character but I know if I met him IRL, I know I've made the right decision in shooting him.

Shag: Emma Frost. YES PLEASE!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Marry: Kitty Pryde (I love her attitude).

Agree, but switch Emma with Mystique.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkojkojko: You're going places with ideas like that!

cwatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot: Emma. She deserves it
    .Shag: Emma. Before the shooting.
    Marry: Jean. Perfection.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

Good points. Also i remember bendis saying how he likes to form new couples and stays away from ones that have been an item for too long. Also bendis did it with the avengers when he was writing them.

Then I'm worried about Jean Grey future, but I supposed as Jean Grey fan, it's expected.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

Then I'm worried about Jean Grey future, but I supposed as Jean Grey fan, it's expected.

Great now you got me worried. Also in the marvel anniversary thing they showed a old scott marrying old emma(in a future that may or may not take place), so marvel still likes them together. I know it is dangerous for the O5 to stay in the present but i want them to stay forever. That way you can have teen scott with teen jean and adult scott with emma. the O5 did say they would stay until they make peace with the humans but since this is x-men and that would never happen, they are either here for the long haul or until they run out of stories.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Shoot: Emma Frost

Shag: Mystique

Marry: Lady Deathstrike

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

Great now you got me worried. Also in the marvel anniversary thing they showed a old scott marrying old emma(in a future that may or may not take place), so marvel still likes them together. I know it is dangerous for the O5 to stay in the present but i want them to stay forever. That way you can have teen scott with teen jean and adult scott with emma. the O5 did say they would stay until they make peace with the humans but since this is x-men and that would never happen, they are either here for the long haul or until they run out of stories.

Jean grey fans have to suffered, that's the way Marvel liked it. Scott may have married Emma, in some mess up future, where he was the president, but that will never have happened. Scott and Emma may have there fans in Marvel at the moment, most X-Men fan believe Scott belongs with Jean Grey, cause they have the stronger history in X-Men comics and that's why they will end up together.

I like Teen Jean and Teen Scott, but I prefer the real Jean from the White room, to return, become headmistress of her school and hook up with Logan. I will like to see how the adult Scott reacts to that.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

Jean grey fans have to suffered, that's the way Marvel liked it. Scott may have married Emma, in some mess up future, where he was the president, but that will never have happened. Scott and Emma may have there fans in Marvel at the moment, most X-Men fan believe Scott belongs with Jean Grey, cause they have the stronger history in X-Men comics and that's why they will end up together.

I like Teen Jean and Teen Scott, but I prefer the real Jean from the White room, to return, become headmistress of her school and hook up with Logan. I will like to see how the adult Scott reacts to that.

THAT would drive scott and scott fans nuts. Also logan is going to die in september, so maybe he will join jean in the white hot room :)

Did you se what if AvX when the wrold was destroyed and jean appeared to logan and said everything will be alright. Maybe we could see logan in the after life surrounded by all the loved ones he lost

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By time1

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

THAT would drive scott and scott fans nuts. Also logan is going to die in september, so maybe he will join jean in the white hot room :)

Did you se what if AvX when the wrold was destroyed and jean appeared to logan and said everything will be alright. Maybe we could see logan in the after life surrounded by all the loved ones he lost

It would be nice to see Logan happy and it will nice for him to get the woman he loves the most. Jean deserves happiness. It's been unfair that Scott and Emma got what they wanted and they got to be happy. While Jean and Logan had to suffer. Hopefully it will change for Logan and Jean.

I didn't read AvX what if. I did remember seeing Jean and Logan together. I think some fans want them be together. Maybe the real Jean will resurrect Logan, after he dies.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shag: There's no wrong choice really but mostly Psylocke, Dazzler and X-23 when she's legal. I'd go gay for Nate Grey

Marry: Jean now that she's in the White Hot Room and can't die on me

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will marry Gambit especially that Channing is going to be Gambit. Oh heeeelllll yeah lol.

Kentabulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot: Namor (seems like the only reason he was with the X-Men was because of Emma)

Shag: Emma, Magik

Marry: Wanda, Kitty

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By poisonfleur
    Marry Warpath in a heartbeat!
    Marry Warpath in a heartbeat!
    Shag Namor. Seriously, who wouldn't?
    Shag Namor. Seriously, who wouldn't?
    Shoot Kitty... I could never stand this b****
    Shoot Kitty... I could never stand this b****

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shag: There's no wrong choice really but mostly Psylocke, Dazzler and X-23 when she's legal. I'd go gay for Nate Grey

Marry: Jean now that she's in the White Hot Room and can't die on me

mmmmm Nate Grey - when he was fresh the 616 U... was the sexiest collections of pencils and ink ever drawn (even more than Nightwing)

gothic798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Women

Shoot: None

Shag:Storm, Kitty, Emma

Marry: Psylocke, Dazzler

Men

Shoot: Xavier, Beast

Shag: Wolverine, Longshot, Namor

Marry: Angel, Cyclops, but most of all: Colossus!

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pikachunicorn

Shoot - Umm... Probably Wolverine. He just irritates me.

Shag - Either O5 Angel or Hellion. They're both just perfect!

Marry - O5 Cyclops. Because he's Cyclops, but young and relatively innocent. <3

Alternatively, I'll just date Scott, Warren and Julian all at the same time. Sounds like a plan! ;)

Girls...

Shoot - I'm gunna say Jubilee (but to be honest, probably no one).

Shag - X-23! :D

Marry - Magik. <3

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will marry XMan for sure.

rodwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shot: Scarlet Witch (this is for the whole "no more mutants" i hold grudges)

Shag: The Stepford Cuckoos (come on isnt it obvious? may even borrow beast's time machine and go back to when their were five, that would have been a much more productive use than bringing back the O5)

Marry: Pixie (would have said magik but tbh I am too scared)

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: Lol Storm will have a lot more character development in her new ongoing

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot:Cyclops (He annoys me.)

Shag:Emma Frost (Umm....have you seen her?!)

Marry:Storm (She is beautiful,Smart,Strong,and my favorite comic character!)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

having another turn...

Shoot: Beast - if i want blue and furry... i'll take Kurt thanks.

Shag: Iceman - all the potential for creative and naughty uses of ice...

Marry: Colossus... mmm those huge muscles... I reckon he'd give good spoon.

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shag: Jean

Marry: Jean

adzpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot - Glob Herman

Shag - Cyclops

Marry - Bobby Drake

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-man... Shag nate grey...

phoenixgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shoot : emma

shag: psylocke,wolverine and rogue.why not?

marry: jean,she is my favorite since I'm 10.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Shoot: I don't know, Jubilee? Probably Husk, actually.

Shag: Rogue or Scarlet Witch

Marry: Jean, it's got to be Jean.

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot: Blob

Shag: Namor

Marry: Cyclops

SycoMantis91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shoot: Toad

Shag: Magik (She's not mentally stable as far as I've read otherwise I'd marry too)

Marry: Kitty Pryde

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.