Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Secret Wars "Chapters"

Takeshi55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We all know that Battle World will have three major chapters, being: Last Days, BattleWorld and WarZones, but will the comics featured in Last Days and War Zones be fighting in Battle World too? I get that Last Days will be finishing plots which never got to end properly, but will all of their stories be taking place in Battle World or will it happen just before the universes combine? What's the point in having Last Days zones end their story arcs, yet merge with Battle World anyway?

BTW, is Secret Wars a full reboot, a huge culling of all non-Movie, cartoon and 616 continuities or a temporary thing?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant wait till SW is over and everything goes back to normal

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takeshi55: All stories in Last Days will happen on the last days of the 616 Marvel U. as far as we know.Also you'll note there's a big absence of 616 (regular Marvel comic continuity) based titles featured in Secret Wars so if any of the Last Days books do take place after Battleworld begins then it will likely be in the 616 section of Battleworld.

Secret Wars (until they say otherwise) is a temporary event that throughs different versions of the Marvel Universe together and forces them to interact during the story (to what end we don't know yet) Once it is over it's finale could be used to facilitate a reboot, but as of now it's just going to be relaunch after its over.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takeshi55: Alonso said: «We don't think to our continuity like something broken», so I don't think they will do a reboot.

Gabriel David said that Secret Wars will be an huge Age of Apocalypse: an event where all the tiltes will be temporarily stopped. So I think after the event will restart a new Marvel Universe where there will be the character fo Earth 616 and some characters of other realities; Spider Gwen, Miles Morales…

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By adamTRMM

Yeah I also think it's more about a new (multi-(boohoo))universal status quo than an actual reboot.

I do believe some major characters might die, and it's absolutely no accident that now they're messing with Marvel's inferiority-to-DC complex so called "Trinity" (Captain America, Thor and Iron Man, meh) and a desperate attempt to turn Avengers into Justice League as opposed to DC's actual Trinity and the actual League, who also happen to have at least a female character within said Trinity unlike all whiteboys Marvel's one.

What am I saying here besides the Marvel bashing? That one day the actors will go, and they want to know how would people react to Thor as a title and via Mjolnir replacement (and here we can also put a girl to show them all that our Trinity is just as progressive!), to a black Captain America (even more progressive!!!!) and marginalized Stark post-inversion and that is maybe going to happen in Captain America: Civil Wars as well. If you ask me, a cheapest copout Marvel have sprinkled recently. Instead of reverting or whatever that crappy brain fart was, they should've let Stark just utterly embrace his inner jerk that he's hiding behind that populistic altruism. People already know what are his true elitist colors, no damn inversion was needed to justify that.

So some would ask, what is that with you X-fans and conspiracy theories, I'll ask them back, why does everything stink so badly with those damn movies?

Takeshi55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they don't kill off Nightcrawler again, as he came back not that long ago and I refused to read the comics while he was dead.

The only X-Men I really won't mind see going are the ones who are actually inhumans, as those guys suuuuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.