Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Search For Cyclops

Seedzington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seedzington

On a quest to read all X-Men related comics in chronological order

Titles I'm currently reading:

Uncanny X-Men - X-Men v2 - X-Force - Wolverine - Generation X - Deadpool - Cable - Gambit v3 - X-Man

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but as seen above I've been embarking on quite a long quest. Currently I am up to the X-Men vs. Apocalypse: The Twelve arc. I just bought the trade paperback for that as well as Ages of Apoc. which follows right after.

The mini-series 'The Search for Cyclops: #1-4' comes at the end of the second trade, but was definitely written was later than the other comics. My question is, does this search for cyke actually happen right away, meaning right after the events of Apocalypse, or is he missing for quite some time before they go searching for him?

Some of the sites I've been using for continuity suggest that you wouldn't read the search until later, just wondering why it was included in the trade paperback though.

Hope that question wasn't too confusing, also if I am asking in the wrong section please let me know.

Thanks.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it happens after some time has passed. Everyone had kind of moved on and Jean couldn't do it so she and Nathan left to search for Scott. Did he even have a funeral? don't remember reading that. If someone could tell me the issue if he did have a funeral i would be grateful.

Seedzington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I come to a funeral I will let you know.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you go to a funeral?

Seedzington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF I see Cyke at the next funeral I attend I will let you know.

Also, if I stumble upon his funeral in the comics I'll let you know as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.