Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Screw Days of Future Past, they should do Age of Apocalypse!

cc1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cc1738

An Age of Apocalypse movie would be epic if done correctly.

Whose with me!?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Patience, for big things have small beginnings.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#3  Edited By BatWatch

As a non-X-Man fan, isn't Age of Apocalypse set in a separate reality?

cc1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cc1738

@PsychoKnights: Yes, it is. It post Apocalyptic world that is extremely cool in my opinion. A lot of the X-Men heroes are villains and some villains are good guys. The current comic is my favorite series. In my opinion it's the X-Men universe on crack.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

Age of Apocalypse was cool...but a bit overhyped. I mean, Charles Xaviers death......one guy and the world turns to hell?? It was fun but a bit farfetched even for comic books

cc1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cc1738

@cattlebattle: I agree that the reason why it happened was stupid, but the actual content was cool. If you did it in a movie you need a little more that just killing Xavier, but if they pulled it off it would be epic. I think it would be cooler than Days of Future Past.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#7  Edited By BatWatch

@cc1738 said:

@PsychoKnights: Yes, it is. It post Apocalyptic world that is extremely cool in my opinion. A lot of the X-Men heroes are villains and some villains are good guys. The current comic is my favorite series. In my opinion it's the X-Men universe on crack.

(laughs) Well, that sounds fun, but wouldn't that pretty much ruin any future movies?

My only real experience with it is by hearing it referenced in Exiles.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By cattlebattle
    @cc1738 said:

@cattlebattle: I agree that the reason why it happened was stupid, but the actual content was cool. If you did it in a movie you need a little more that just killing Xavier, but if they pulled it off it would be epic. I think it would be cooler than Days of Future Past.

Days of the Future Past is a great storyline...its just too bad we have seen it a million times in X-Men cartoons and Terminator movies. Although I am confident Bryan Singer, Matthew Vaughn and the creative team will change it up a bit to make it more interesting...

another problem with Age of Apocalypse is there was way too many characters doing too many different things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.