Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Scott Eastwood as the New Wolverine????

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so I've been thinking about who would be a good next wolverine and it just hit me SCOTT EASTWOOD. Tom Hardy is a good choice as well. Just look at Scott Eastwood he looks like an exact replica of a young Wolverine. He may have a little of the pretty boy look still, but he's already 28 or something and in two years he'll be 30 which is a good age for Wolverine and also when Hugh Jackman will be done. Also while we're on the same topic, who else thinks Clint Eastwood would have made a perfect Wolverine and possibly old man Logan, except for his height. So what do you guys think, would you like to see Scott Eastwood play Wolverine. Sure he could add a little more muscle and get rid of the pretty boy look, but he looks more man now than ever before. This pics have me convinced he would nail the role, the looks anyways. Post what you think.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Better then Hardy

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

If you want the pretty boy on the team give it to Cyclops. Why not go for a shorter more savage look for Wolvie.

Agreed.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By G-Dude

If you want the pretty boy on the team give it to Cyclops. Why not go for a shorter more savage look for Wolvie.

True, he would make a good Cyclops, but I think he would make an even better Wolverine. Well he is 5'11 which isn't THAT tall lol. Besides do you know any reasonably good short actors with the height similar to Wolverine that would be good?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The dude is way too pretty. Whoever they get should be short, hirsute and hyper masculine.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think he can do a good job being young wolverine

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be good. But I think I'd prefer Tom Hardy, even Jackman wants him as his replacement.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

For real! Wolverine should be compact and rough'n stuff. Eastwood's not the worst choice, though.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There'll be a female all new Wolverine, get real guys.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Eastwood is not a bad choice. I think Hardy is the best choice though. Also Hardy is like 5'8 or 5'9 at the most, which is a little closer to Wolverine's true height as opposed to a 6'2 Jackman and Eastwood is like 6'0.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.