Scarlet B!t**'s damage undone

#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be the best news ever. If some mutant came along and reverted everything SB had done back to normal. Everyone that lost thier power got them back, and even SB herself came back....do you think she would commit suicide? any way. What do you think this person would look like, oh and wouldn't it be awsome if it was like some long lost son or daugter of Professor X of Magneto....sweet if if would happen-_hint_, hint

#2 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Slight says:

"This would be the best news ever. If some mutant came along and reverted everything SB had done back to normal. Everyone that lost thier power got them back, and even SB herself came back....do you think she would commit suicide? any way. What do you think this person would look like, oh and wouldn't it be awsome if it was like some long lost son or daugter of Professor X of Magneto....sweet if if would happen-_hint_, _hint_"

WHAT WHAT!!?!!

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

All my faves retained their abilities so i'm cool with it for the most part.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 14:51:14

#4 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. There where to many mutants anyway. I'm tired of major plots/and or storylines being completely undone for no reason what so ever. House of M was badass. I don't want to see it undone just so mutants that nobody gave a damn about in the first place can have their powers back.

#5 Posted by Kravicia (50 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"All my faves retained their abilities so i'm cool with it for the most part.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 14:51:14
"

Right there with ya

#6 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea and they can do it with Secret Invasion and all the backdoors they left in the storyline.

#7 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the only reason I say this is because I want to see Magneto come back with a vengence, and Jubille get her powers back

#8 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

Come back from where? He was repowered last year in New Avengers, and he's been in X-Men Legacy the last couple of issues.

#9 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOHHH I didn't know thanks for the info, well I still would like to see Jubille or Chamber get his powers back, and not from Apocolypse

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.