Reviews for Uncanny X-Force #1 & Wolverine & The X-Men

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16203 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually thought the fight scene was unimpressive; Psylocke should have tried a psychic attack. It looked like she let her emotions got the better of her and she went with a kick. She got a few good blows in, though.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these your reviews?

#4 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a great time with both of these books. X-force looks to be off to a really great start, and this was by far the best issue of Wolverine and the X-men so far. Well, the Doop issue was pretty good, but this was a refreshing turn for this book.

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (16203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Are these your reviews?

Storm Calling's. : )

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Are these your reviews?

Why not post them on site? 
Just asking because that's more convenient for me. :V
#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (16203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Are these your reviews?

Why not post them on site? Just asking because that's more convenient for me. :V

what do you mean?

#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher: You can write reviews on the page of the issue and then they'll be listed under the "reviews" tab of a user.
#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (16203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: You can write reviews on the page of the issue and then they'll be listed under the "reviews" tab of a user.

I see. Got it. Next time. : )

#10 Edited by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I actually thought the fight scene was unimpressive; Psylocke should have tried a psychic attack. It looked like she let her emotions got the better of her and she went with a kick. She got a few good blows in, though.

Um... do u remember what Spiral did to her!? I'd be a little emotional too!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.