ressurrect

#1 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

the marvel universe is known for bringing back the dead. out of anyone who is currently dead in the x-men universe who would you bring back and why. they can be from any x-related title (exiles, x-factor, x-static, etc.)

i will start.

i would bring back kwannon. i think she didnt have a long enough run, and i would have liked to know her better. it would be awesome to bring her back now, especially with the x-men thinking psylocke is missing. it would bring a big suprise. plus i want to see some more psychics up in the mix (other then emma or rachel)...

i also really really really want banshee back. BUT he just died and i dont think they would use him. he can stay dead for a while...

#2 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

i spelled resurrect wrong. oops.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84518 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know which ones they where but the Stepford sister that are dead I would want back.

#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I dont know which ones they where but the Stepford sister that are dead I would want back."

So I could hoop up with them lol.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would bring back Thunderbird. I want to see how they would do his powers and personality.

#6 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

no one else?

to add another to the list, i would bring back one of the deadly genesis girls. i think sway over petra. there has not been an x-man on the team with very similar powers, and i think she could be awesome. so if not kwannon...

sway.

#7 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

don't really know

who is dead?

#8 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

dead right now...

all x-static, except for lacuna. (good, in my opinion)

banshee.

thunderbird.

cypher.

kwannon.

petra.

sway.

changeling.

joseph.

maggot.

x-man.

possibly cable.

possibly cecilla reyes.

xorn.

legion.

sunprye.

possibly omerta. (Paul Provenzano)

rusty collins.

copycat.

feral. (recently killed by sabertooth)

bedlam.

synch.

risque.

shard.

skin.

darkstar.

sophie cuckoo.

esme cuckoo.

wallflower.

icarus.

41 x-students killed of blowup bus by stryker.

many alpha flight members.

corsair.

namora. (exiles)

mimic. (exiles)

magnus. (exiles)

magik. (exiles)

holocaust. (exiles)

sunfire. (exiles)

#9 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see something about Thunderbird, but bringing him back would be really stupid. I guess I'd pick Maggot.

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to bring back quill or icarus

#11 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd bring x-man back cause he's so powerful and i wouldn't bring back x-man cause he's so powerful

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd bring back all the dead of generation X: Mondo,Synch,Skin. Samoan,Black and Latino. Musta been easy for Marvel to kill'em.

#13 Posted by Kenee (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Icarus, Wither, Sophie Cuckoo...I'd like to say Magik but she's already resurrected

#14 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

MAGGOT!!!

#15 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

why does everyone like maggot? i know the character, but what is so attractive about him? i am just wondering because i haven't really gotten to know him...

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Sway come back. She had some pretty cool powers.

#17 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"don't really knowwho is dead?"

go to my top contrib that will tell you

#18 Posted by blight (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Xorn back in the X books again. His character was pretty good untill that whole fake magneto/xorn crap I liked the idea of an X-Man learning the ways of the world and adjusting to a not so friendly world. They really should bring him back

#19 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Zero- I was always a fan of maverick but when he became agent zero the possibilities where very high but I think the did not use him to his full potential.   THey should have used him to kill off wolvie once and for all

#20 Posted by Demonic Reaper (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I would bring back Synch, Bedlam and Risque.

#21 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

HERE IS WHO I WANT BACK!

-REVANCHE- DUDE i think she died wayyyyyyyy to soon and had a realllllllly good storyline! I feel like her tale was told and she just died two seconds later! They should bring her back, i mean hey if Psylocke died and came back  I can c her coming back 2, and making an awesome storyline!!!!!!!!!!!)

-THUNDERBIRD- He was pretty cool and i really want to know more about him!!!!!!!

-CYPHER- he was soo cool yet innocent! I miss him soo much :(

-Cecilia (weather or not she's dead)- She needs to come back! having her in the x series was cool! loved her attitude and powers!

-Icarus- is sooo cool! I miss him :/

-Synch- I MISS HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM! come back!

#22 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Icarus as Archangel, Angel as Angel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.