replacements

#1 Posted by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

if you could replace the currently x-men with other x-men who would they be and why?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma, Dazz, And Pixie are currently in and i'm fine with that....Lets exchange beast with Psylocke and Nightcrawler with Gambit and i'd be super.

#3 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

The current x team is cool, but needs more members! Like Psylocke needs to come back in the x-titles, and so does Boom Boom, Cecilia Reyes (If alive?), Thunderbird (Neal), Jubilee (psh who needs powers :P ), Husk, Dust (she needs to get out of the whole young x-men team), Firestar, Magma....

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

(As if this hasn't been done before).

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie out

Gambit in

#6 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Pixie out

Gambit in

"
I think it'll be a while before he'll be back in the X-Men let alone be trusted enough to be placed in the A-team, as it were.
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Pixie out

Gambit in

"
NEVER
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Doop as the main team leader.

#9 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I would  change beast for Nightcrawler,

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER TWO THREADS YOU'VE MADE!

#11 Posted by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

make your own thread john, if you can put anything better

#12 Posted by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

not its not same, i haven't put anything yet, i wanted to see what others think

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"not its not same, i haven't put anything yet, i wanted to see what others think"
It's pretty much the same as your other team selection threads, which they in themselves had other threads of their kind before they were created.
#14 Posted by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

I would swap Beast for Jean Grey, Angel for iceman.
#15 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18828 posts) - - Show Bio

I find that whole science team beast is in charge of... a waste of time....

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Club, yeah, they're gross.

#17 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the teams are actually really good right now, especially since so many will be coming in an out of Legacy. I think we should focus on replacing the writer of uncanny, not the team members lol

#18 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

take pixie's out, and throw back in rogue n gambit. and im happy dazzler is there so no need for her to leave
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lifeguard85 said:
" I think the teams are actually really good right now, especially since so many will be coming in an out of Legacy. I think we should focus on replacing the writer of uncanny, not the team members lol "
i hate how they live in a warehouse, with nearly every mutant at their disposal, yet we always see the same faces.
#20 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

i want teither the classic or 90's x-men back forget the others throw them in some other book, i need the originals again
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"i want teither the classic or 90's x-men back forget the others throw them in some other book, i need the originals again "
Storm wasn't an original....
#22 Posted by Hawkling (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Anole for Nightcrawler.

his powers are getting replaced already by Pixie and Anole is just as acrobatic as Kurt.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.