Reading through Uncanny X-men and just got really confused.

#1 Posted by Grabbinpillsz (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I'm new to this site and reading comics, it's nice to meet you all. For the past couple of month I've been slowly reading nearly every issue of Uncanny X-men and X-Men. I've been doing quite well with remembering characters and events. I hit a snag after the Siege Perilous arc where I didn't have any clue what was going on, but I figured things out and up till now I've been fine. I just finished reading the Ages of Apocalypse, and All to Human arcs resulting in me feeling like I'm missing a lot of issues. I'm on The Neo arc now and it seems like all the characters have changed. Colossus and Rouge seem to like each other now, Kitty Pryde is really different (Psylocke seems different too). Also, Forge is back, and these new guys Moonstar and Thunderbird just kinda showed up. Could somebody clarify what's going on? The most recent comic I read was Uncanny X-Men 384 and X-Men 100.

#2 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grabbinpillsz said:

Hi I'm new to this site and reading comics, it's nice to meet you all. For the past couple of month I've been slowly reading nearly every issue of Uncanny X-men and X-Men. I've been doing quite well with remembering characters and events. I hit a snag after the Siege Perilous arc where I didn't have any clue what was going on, but I figured things out and up till now I've been fine. I just finished reading the Ages of Apocalypse, and All to Human arcs resulting in me feeling like I'm missing a lot of issues. I'm on The Neo arc now and it seems like all the characters have changed. Colossus and Rouge seem to like each other now, Kitty Pryde is really different (Psylocke seems different too). Also, Forge is back, and these new guys Moonstar and Thunderbird just kinda showed up. Could somebody clarify what's going on? The most recent comic I read was Uncanny X-Men 384 and X-Men 100.

Well Ages of Apocalypse for example is a spin-off from the 90s story Age of Apocalypse! If you're confused about that... read Age of Apocalypse to get some background info! Also you can always CLICK HERE!!

#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7261 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: LOVE your avi.

#5 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992: LOVE your avi.

Thank You!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.